Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“The color pinball parts u want to develop most”

• hex nuts 5 votes
      23%
    • flange nuts 0 votes
    • bolts 1 vote
      5%
    • acorn nuts 2 votes
      9%
    • Led lights 1 vote
      5%
    • metal playfield 13 votes
      59%

(22 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

raw (resized).png
    Deez Nuts squirel (resized).jpg
    Bryan Cranston mike drop.gif
    Screenshot_2019-07-18-14-06-38 (resized).png
    Dv_v-9rUcAASqpb (resized).jpg
    PearlsGoNads (resized).jpg
    nuts (resized).jpg
    1563458829(1) (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    news-graphics-2006-_625661a (resized).png
    E0878907-E9FF-46C6-BC85-FBA52F46227A.gif
    AD39BCDC-4640-417A-8D73-2A0487C245BB (resized).jpeg
    NUTS (resized).jpg
    PearlsNutSack (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190717-081221 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190717-085223_Chrome (resized).jpg
    There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 4 years ago

Hey Pinsiders,

Have u been boring standard #6-32/#8-32 nylon lock nuts we use on our games.

See what a color lock nut can bring to u and why more and more fellow Pinsiders are taking them.
    1. Bright&Even Color With Good Appearance
    2. ANSI Standard Thread Type Fits For Various Playfields like Starwar, Ghost, Wira etc.
    3. Made From High Precision CNC Machining With Perfect Outline And Fine Chamfer
    4. Excellent Nylon Circle With Good Quality And Long Endurance.

Additionally, there is a possibility that the white nylon could be color matched to the nut if that's something people were interested in.

Want to shine ur lovely machine? Get them now ↓↓↓1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg
    ebay.com link: Excellent 6 32 8 32 ANSI Standard Nylon Lock Nut Aluminum Anodized Hex Color Nut
    3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg

#4 4 years ago

Also you have 13 posts and everyone is about your Chinese nuts. Can you stop spamming our forum.

#5 4 years ago

Yes please stop. I just clicked in 10 threads of wildly different topics and every single one had a color nuts post from you. Cool if down.

#6 4 years ago

You're going to love his nuts!

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Yes please stop. I just clicked in 10 threads of wildly different topics and every single one had a color nuts post from you. Cool if down.

Its spam and I've reported it.

#8 4 years ago

sorry u guys if it disturb u. i'm also a pinball fan and are brand new to this forum, so i'm so excited to surf and give reply in the forum. i'll be careful and write something when it's necessary.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Its spam and I've reported it.

Hi Mitch, i'm not spam but a pinball fan like u. i'm just new here and write too much. i will behave myself and get on well with all of u. thank u

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

sorry, i'm new here. be kind to me.. i'm the same pinball lover like u. will behave myself and not be that excited.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

You're going to love his nuts!

u bought them before?

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from makeusgreater:

u bought them before?

Oh, no. I've got my own nuts. I like nuts a bit less flashy, myself. If you get joy by dipping your nuts in different colors, by all means, please do!

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Oh, no. I've got my own nuts. I like nuts a bit less flashy, myself. If you get joy by dipping your nuts in different colors, by all means, please do!

Who doesn't love dipping their nuts in different colors and posting pictures of them online.

I wonder how smooth his nuts are.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

yeah, it depends. anyway i will try it to shine my machines.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Who doesn't love dipping their nuts in different colors and posting pictures of them online.

They look pretty shiny, so I'm guessing they're pretty smooth.

#17 4 years ago

sorry u guys if it disturb u. i'm also a pinball fan and are brand new to this forum, so i'm so excited to surf and give reply in the forum. i'll be careful and write something when it's necessary.

What games do you own? Where do you live?

Do you like placing your nuts on all your machines?

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

maybe u can try some on ebay and see how they work.

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

They look pretty shiny, so I'm guessing they're pretty smooth.

i agree with u. its charmfer looks more elegant than others.

#20 4 years ago

Great now we’re going to need a colorpuke nut thread so go along with the colorpuke led thread

#21 4 years ago

maybe u can try some on ebay and see how they work.

I'm not sure how my wife would feel about me giving your nuts a chance.

#22 4 years ago

Is pin-stadium Scott making colored nuts now....

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

What games do you own? Where do you live?
    Do you like placing your nuts on all your machines?

allright, i'm from Shenzhen, china. sure we do not put nuts on all machines. i now own the typical Starwar and Ghost. If i find anything old interesting ones from Stern or Bally, i will possibly buy them.

#24 4 years ago

Not a good start pal

CD57A58D-CE28-4924-B95C-9C708843A494 (resized).jpegCD57A58D-CE28-4924-B95C-9C708843A494 (resized).jpeg
    #25 4 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Not a good start pal[quoted image]

sorry, i'm new here and glad to find so many fellows. will not be so excited in future.

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Great now we’re going to need a colorpuke nut thread so go along with the colorpuke led thread

yes, u may try it. we buy them from ebay and the pics are also shared by other fellows who take them.

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from Brazy:

Is pin-stadium Scott making colored nuts now....

why not?

#28 4 years ago

yes, u may try it. we buy them from ebay and the pics are also shared by other fellows who take them.

Lol

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

I'm not sure how my wife would feel about me giving your nuts a chance.

u can have a try. they also provide mix color for a package. so if u need the 10/20 pcs in different colors, they can also do it for u.

#30 4 years ago

Here's a new thread idea. I think this will translate well to Pinside. Try it out.

"Tea-bag your playfield with my colored nuts".

I bet you get a lot of orders...

My 2 cents.

#31 4 years ago

do you realize your nuts don’t even fit right? The “locking” parts of the nut doesn’t even touch the screw. These will vibrate loose like a hot mess all over the Playfield. You need low profile nuts. Go away

#32 4 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

do you realize your nuts don’t even fit right? The “locking” parts of the nuts doesn’t even touch the screw. These will vibrate loose like a hot mess all over the Playfield. Go away

Wow he might take offence to you calling his nuts loose. I mean maybe on a really hot day they might be, but get them cold and I bet they tighten right back up.

#33 4 years ago

EricHadley you’ve downvoted him 10 times then show a pic that has him with 11 down votes, why all the hate? Where did you think he got then downvotes from. In my opinion it doesn’t look good on you.

I don’t mind the look of these nuts, although I doubt I’ll get them. I do t understand why your jumping on the hate train.

If you don’t like leds that’s ok, but there’s no need to show your hate, that doesn’t add anything positive to the conversation. There’s no need to start a rainbow puke thread to rip on these colored nuts.

I don’t think the OP is looking to scam anyone, just looking to sell their nuts. Calm down with the hate.

makeusgreater your eBay listing doesn’t ship to Canada. Just for your Information.

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Here's a new thread idea. I think this will translate well to Pinside. Try it out.
    "Tea-bag your playfield with my colored nuts".
    I bet you get a lot of orders...
    My 2 cents.

Thank u very much Tam! We have been dealing them on ebay for some years and i recently heard about Pinside which is a paradise for us Pinballers.

#35 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Wow he might take offence to you calling his nuts loose. I mean maybe on a really hot day they might be, but get them cold and I bet they tighten right back up.

Hi Mitch, we've been dealing on ebay for some years and recently get here. u can find how customers say about us on ebay. anyway, i'm so glad to meet u guys and are happy to find such a paradise for Pinsiders. I personally love pinball games so much.

#36 4 years ago

Thank u very much Tam! We have been dealing them on ebay for some years and i recently heard about Pinside which is a paradise for us Pinballers.

I second the idea of changing the thread to “teabag your PF with my nuts”. I think the orders will pour in!

#37 4 years ago

Good luck

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

wackybrakke you’ve downvoted him 10 times then show a pic that has him with 11 down votes, why all the hate? Where did you think he got then downvotes from. In my opinion it doesn’t look good on you.
    I don’t mind the look of these nuts, although I doubt I’ll get them. I do t understand why your jumping on the hate train.
    If you don’t like leds that’s ok, but there’s no need to show your hate, that doesn’t add anything positive to the conversation. There’s no need to start a rainbow puke thread to rip on these colored nuts.
    I don’t think the OP is looking to scam anyone, just looking to sell their nuts. Calm down with the hate.
    makeusgreater your eBay listing doesn’t ship to Canada. Just for your Information.

Hi Lucky, it's ok. We are new here and happy to know u. Before getting here, we've dealing on ebay for several years and there are also some firm customers from canada who get the nuts on our shop. u just need to leave a message of our actual address after placing the order or before that. we can ship to Canada. no worry.

#39 4 years ago

English is obviously not his first language. I wouldn’t coheres Someone into using poor American slang to promote their product.

I doubt the OP realizes that “tea-bagging” is not a complement

#40 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Tamoore is right. Here are some other suggestions that may translate well to American pinball fans:
    - Behold the glory of my nuts
    - Three nuts are better than two
    - My nuts are beautiful for looking, but please don’t touch
    - Nuts for playing make every time special
    I recommend starting a new thread with each suggestion to increase your sales.

I'm a US TV fans. Certainly i know what u mean by T-bag. Thank u for ur kind suggestion. What a genius idea and i think u must be a good seller in ur field

#41 4 years ago

English is obviously not his first language. I wouldn’t coheres Someone into using poor American slang to promote their product.
    I doubt the OP realizes that “tea-bagging” is not a complement

never mind. it's meaningless to argue with someone who only want to argue and prove he is right. i'm here not just because of we are a ebay seller but
    i personally loves Pinball. I like to surf various forums in my country as well as English forums. it's a funny thing for me. just enjoy it and ignore those prejudice.

#42 4 years ago

Ok, I'm done. I have co-workers in Shenzhen. It seems like a great city.

Good luck with your product. Take the constructive parts of this thread and learn to market better. If you have a decent product, it'll catch on and sell itself. Pinball people love spending money on color stuff.

#43 4 years ago

EricHadley good way to defend your actions. Instead of backing up your posts with a worthwhile reason, I get 2 more downvotes. Just keep mashing that downvote button, it has no effect on me. I’m more interested in hearing your point of view, even if I don’t agree.

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Also you have 13 posts and everyone is about your Chinese nuts. Can you stop spamming our forum.

I suggest clicking the report post button. There is a reason specifically for SPAM and in the past the mods will quickly delete these accounts.

#45 4 years ago

wackybrakke good way to defend your actions. Instead of backing up your posts with a worthwhile reason, I get 2 more downvotes. Just keep mashing that downvote button, it has no effect on me. I’m more interested in hearing your point of view, even if I don’t agree.

He’s just spamming a bunch of threads and the nuts don’t even fit right as you can see in his pictures he stole from another thread. Spam at its best.

#46 4 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Ok, I'm done. I have co-workers in Shenzhen. It seems like a great city.
    Good luck with your product. Take the constructive parts of this thread and learn to market better. If you have a decent product, it'll catch on and sell itself. Pinball people love spending money on color stuff.

Yes, shenzhen is the 1st innovative and 3rd strongest international city here in china. thank u for the suggestion Tam. Will do our best to develop color parts for pinballers. We enter into this filed 3 years ago and make color aluminum parts for people around the world. i agree with u that good products sell itself and it sells faster when we bring them more audience.

#47 4 years ago

never mind. it's meaningless to argue with someone who only want to argue and prove he is right. i'm here not just because of we are a ebay seller but
    i personally loves Pinball. I like to surf various forums in my country as well as English forums. it's a funny thing for me. just enjoy it and ignore those prejudice.

That’s a great attitude for someone new here, these guys can be vicious to new people. If you’ve got thick skin, you’ll fit in well.

#48 4 years ago

This thread is enough to drive a person nuts!

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

He’s just spamming a bunch of threads and the nuts don’t even fit right as you can see in his pictures he stole from another thread. Spam at its best.

what i'm going to tell u is that here are only one source of such pinball nuts in US market. that's from us! we just have so many resellers there in ur country. i didn't say that the pics are from us. but we are 100% sure that the nuts in the pics are from us. that's enough. what the links shows is a hex nut and we also have stock for flange nut which has not been shown on the link. it doesn't not mean we don't have it. according to our sells record, non flange sell better and are more popular among pinballers.

#50 4 years ago

WackyBrakke may have come off abrasive, but he's correct. if you look at makeusgreater's profile, he's created this thread and then posted the same ebay link to his product in no less than 10 other threads this morning.

and while he may be a pinball fan, that's no way to make a first impression. I downvoted him as well in a few of the threads due to the same fact (and reported it to robin

There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/say-goodbye-to-ordinary-ugly-nuts-on-ur-playfield-?hl=gunsnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.