Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“The color pinball parts u want to develop most”

• hex nuts 5 votes
      23%
    • flange nuts 0 votes
    • bolts 1 vote
      5%
    • acorn nuts 2 votes
      9%
    • Led lights 1 vote
      5%
    • metal playfield 13 votes
      59%

(22 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

raw (resized).png
    Deez Nuts squirel (resized).jpg
    Bryan Cranston mike drop.gif
    Screenshot_2019-07-18-14-06-38 (resized).png
    Dv_v-9rUcAASqpb (resized).jpg
    PearlsGoNads (resized).jpg
    nuts (resized).jpg
    1563458829(1) (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    news-graphics-2006-_625661a (resized).png
    E0878907-E9FF-46C6-BC85-FBA52F46227A.gif
    AD39BCDC-4640-417A-8D73-2A0487C245BB (resized).jpeg
    NUTS (resized).jpg
    PearlsNutSack (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190717-081221 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190717-085223_Chrome (resized).jpg
    There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 4 years ago
    Quoted from ronlisa:

This thread is enough to drive a person nuts!

hah~ no worry. i'm still alive

#52 4 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

They look pretty shiny, so I'm guessing they're pretty smooth.

Quoted from j_m_:

WackyBrakke may have come off abrasive, but he's correct. if you look at makeusgreater's profile, he's created this thread and then posted the same ebay link to his product in no less than 10 other threads this morning.
    and while he may be a pinball fan, that's no way to make a first impression. I downvoted him as well in a few of the threads due to the same fact (and reported it to robin

sincerely apologize if it disturbs u. i'm new in this forum and were just so excited to find the pinball paradise. i will behave myself and be not so excited in future. i'd like to communicate with people with the same interests.

#54 4 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

WackyBrakke may have come off abrasive, but he's correct. if you look at makeusgreater's profile, he's created this thread and then posted the same ebay link to his product in no less than 10 other threads this morning.
    and while he may be a pinball fan, that's no way to make a first impression. I downvoted him as well in a few of the threads due to the same fact (and reported it to robin

All true.

But this isn’t the first time that new member has spammed multiple threads out of excitement, and the OP (original poster) had apologized immediately.

And
    If the OP is in fact the manufacturer of these nuts and not just an American reseller, then if you have a problem with the nuts not fitting properly, this would be the right place to try and get that fixed.

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from makeusgreater:

hah~ no worry. i'm still alive

What pinball machines do you own?
    play?
    favorite?

#56 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

play?
    favorite?

He answered this in this thread. Kind of.

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

That’s a great attitude for someone new here, these guys can be vicious to new people. If you’ve got thick skin, you’ll fit in well.

hah, sure. we should never take the right for people to talk. but we can hold the right to agree with it or not. will grow as stronger as u here.

#58 4 years ago

If u dont stop ill give your wife deez nutz special edition blue color till shes done stop spamming.

#59 4 years ago

Hey guys, My secret is Nickel Plated full domed Acorn Nuts!

They are everywhere and anywhere, cheap by the 100, and look great!

I also dont have to worry about colors!

#60 4 years ago

All true.
    But this isn’t the first time that new member has spammed multiple threads out of excitement, and the OP (original poster) had apologized immediately.
    And
    If the OP is in fact the manufacturer of these nuts and not just an American reseller, then if you have a problem with the nuts not fitting properly, this would be the right place to try and get that fixed.

yeah, Just feel free to ask for any more details or problems u meet in application.

#61 4 years ago

This thread just makes me think of this post you always see on Facebook

Screenshot_20190717-085223_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190717-085223_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #62 4 years ago

I’ve issued a 24 hour all forum ejection to OP; I’m not sure if he’s a spammer (he doesn’t act like one) but he’s cross posting against forum rules which is similar to spam.

OP - open a moderator feedback thread so we can make sure you know the site’s rules on cross posting.

#63 4 years ago

I feel like the name "makeusgreater" is a poor chinese attempt at marketing to Americans too.

Quoted from Whysnow:

play?
    favorite?

He has the typical star war and ghost.

#64 4 years ago

Alright, after looking at the OP’s account closely - as well as his photos - I do not believe he is a spammer.

OP - your all forum ejection is for one day and your posting rights will automatically be restored tomorrow morning. Please review the site rules over the next 24 hours and do not cross post: https://pinside.com/pinball/help/pinsidecom-community-rules

Thank you.

#65 4 years ago

Yeah- Goodbye ugly nuts! It was fun while it lasted, but you so ugly.

Welcome to pinside Chinese entity! Good thing you started a thread- I missed all those other threads you spammed. $10 for 20 nuts- ouch!!
    Interesting handle, makeusgreater. Thought it was a Chinese translation of Borg “you will be assimilated” but you are using Trumps slogan. How’s that working for you? Also, for marketing on pinside- you really want to have a female avatar- it kills.

#66 4 years ago
    Quoted from Trogdor:

Yeah- Goodbye ugly nuts! It was fun while it lasted, but you so ugly.
    Welcome to pinside Chinese entity! Good thing you started a thread- I missed all those other threads you spammed. $10 for 20 nuts- ouch!!
    Interesting handle, makeusgreater. Thought it was a Chinese translation of Borg “you will be assimilated” but you are using Trumps slogan. How’s that working for you? Also, for marketing on pinside- you really want to have a female avatar- it kills.

Here's the eBay account started in 2016

Screenshot_20190717-081221 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190717-081221 (resized).jpg
    #67 4 years ago

I like this guy's enthusiasm, I hope he learns the rules and sticks around after his ban.

#68 4 years ago

This guy is spamming every imaginable post with his sales pitch. Even if I was considering his product (I'm not) I wouldn't buy from him. There's a right way and a wrong way to sell stuff...

#69 4 years ago

So a pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel mounted on the front of his pants. He sits down at the bar and the bartender says "Do you know you have a steering wheel on your crotch?"

Pirate responds "Arrrrr, its driving me nuts!"

#70 4 years ago

At least the OP has donated to the site....
    There are a lot of regulars that have not even done that......

#71 4 years ago

wackybrakke you’ve downvoted him 10 times then show a pic that has him with 11 down votes, why all the hate? Where did you think he got then downvotes from. In my opinion it doesn’t look good on you.

My thoughts exactly. Grow up, dude.

#72 4 years ago

Can we say goodbye to ordinary ugly nuts on our forum?

Quoted from makeusgreater:

Hey Pinsiders,
    Have u been boring standard #6-32/#8-32 nylon lock nuts we use on our games.
    See what a color lock nut can bring to u and why more and more fellow Pinsiders are taking them.
    1. Bright&Even Color With Good Appearance
    2. ANSI Standard Thread Type Fits For Various Playfields like Starwar, Ghost, Wira etc.
    3. Made From High Precision CNC Machining With Perfect Outline And Fine Chamfer
    4. Excellent Nylon Circle With Good Quality And Long Endurance.
    Additionally, there is a possibility that the white nylon could be color matched to the nut if that's something people were interested in.
    Want to shine ur lovely machine? Get them now ↓↓↓[quoted image]
    ebay.com link » Excellent 6 32 8 32 Ansi Standard Nylon Lock Nut Aluminum Anodized Hex Color Nut[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinaddict91:

If u dont stop ill give your wife deez nutz special edition blue color till shes done stop spamming.

I was waiting to see if it got to 100 posts without a deez joke. If it got there, I would've had no other choice. Well played.

#74 4 years ago

Ive bought these from his ebay account a year ago. As far as I can tell he is the original guy who started selling them and everyone else that sells them are getting them from him.
    He probably caught on to where some of his sales stem from and came here to the source. Aside from his spamming and lack of pinball knowledge I say give him a chance, we can probably get better deals with him here than on ebay.

#75 4 years ago

Anyone else notice that in almost all of the photos that OP shows from the first post, none of the threads from the fasteners actually engage with the nylon of the locknuts?

#76 4 years ago

I like yr nuts

#77 4 years ago

PearlsNutSack (resized).jpgPearlsNutSack (resized).jpg
    #78 4 years ago
    NUTS (resized).jpgNUTS (resized).jpg
    #79 4 years ago
    Quoted from tjw998:

Anyone else notice that in almost all of the photos that OP shows from the first post, none of the threads from the fasteners actually engage with the nylon of the locknuts?

Ya, but those almost all look like the nuts with a bottom flange and are screwed onto posts with plastic protectors. I wonder what the nuts without a flange would look like, and if the plastic protectors were removed I bet they would look more secure.

#80 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinaddict91:

Says the guy who spammed us with his Atlantis for sale pinball ad for months..... lol

#81 4 years ago

I like the nuts as they look great....I don't however like that their made in China...although the way things are going I'm forced to get used to it....product is pretty expensive for being made in China...they should be half the price

#82 4 years ago

I don’t mind the look of these nuts

makeusgreater your eBay listing doesn’t ship to Canada. Just for your Information.

Maybe he is aftraid it is too cold and his nuts will freeze.

#83 4 years ago

so many "mom jokes' are coming to mind.

#84 4 years ago

Maybe u can stop typing u? Maybe u can just go away?

#85 4 years ago

Couldn't help myself.

#86 4 years ago

It was a dig at his enthusiasm for pinstadiums... if your truly new here you'll eventually understand in time. Full disclosure...I'm friends with Scott and im not hating on you... just busting your.... nuts.. ha ha

#87 4 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Says the guy who spammed us with his Atlantis for sale pinball ad for months..... lol

But it sold and someone got an pinball machine that worked great with only 3 thousand plays. Dont worry ull see me again till i find another atlantis i should of never sold it. And im not a spammer if i actually give good deals. Ask your friends im sure i have sold them one of the 46 EM machines ive had.

#88 4 years ago

Definitely not a pinballer, let's be real here <eye roll>

#89 4 years ago

I knew it was an advertisement thread. I was just hoping it was for "Scrotox". (look it up, it is real and what you think)

#90 4 years ago

First it was color puking lighting with colored LEDs,
    Then it was chromed coin doors,
    then it was Color puking side armor, legs and doors with powder coat
    Now it's color puked hardware?

... go away.

#91 4 years ago

Any points earned from Op’s enthusiasm are cancelled by his bad form. Only two posts were moderated. I’m feeling greater already.
    AD39BCDC-4640-417A-8D73-2A0487C245BB (resized).jpegAD39BCDC-4640-417A-8D73-2A0487C245BB (resized).jpeg

#93 4 years ago

somebody said deez nuts!

E0878907-E9FF-46C6-BC85-FBA52F46227A.gifE0878907-E9FF-46C6-BC85-FBA52F46227A.gif
    #94 4 years ago
    news-graphics-2006-_625661a (resized).pngnews-graphics-2006-_625661a (resized).png
    #95 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinaddict91:

Ask your friends im sure i have sold them one of the 46 EM machines ive had.

I highly doubt it but whatever

#96 4 years ago

I knew I seen OP before!!!!!!!!

“Here’s some money, go see a Star war...”

#97 4 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I highly doubt it but whatever

U want a list. Pay the postage ill mail it to you

#98 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinaddict91:

E mail is free

#99 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinaddict91:

A list of your games that you’ve sold??? Who cares?! I have sold a hundred games and have a perfect feedback rating and guess what?... no one cares lol. All I said was you called the guy a spammer yet you spammed the crap out of your Atlantis. Then you created an auction for it. You even posted about it in “What Machine did you bring home today” thread. Actually you made two posts about it. Here is the link

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures?tu=Pinaddict91

That’s what spam is my friend

#100 4 years ago

Thata true and guess what it sold. Go fuck yourself its cheaper than starting crap with me.

There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/say-goodbye-to-ordinary-ugly-nuts-on-ur-playfield-/page/2?hl=trogdor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.