Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Robo1
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cointaker (resized).JPG
    toilet-bank (resized).jpg
    IMG_4375 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4338 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I feel that name is kinda blah cab art kinda blah for Dialed In but i have a feeling that it well play real good. But well see.

Game is loaded with tons of toys and gimmicks... also the lighting and all the nice upgrades jjp usually has. People are just in shock bc of a non licensed theme for first time in a while.. give it time bc pinball is meant to play and ibet this one will play great with alot of cool shit. Definitely more appealing for the price than a stern but these prices are just getting out of hand ....

#9 7 years ago

How about alien? It looks pretty good and the price isnt horrible for what all u get....check it out...

#10 7 years ago

This was from cointaker....so ap is real you all

We had an invite to the new American Pinball facility last night. First of all, it is real! The games are beautiful / gorgeous, and spectacular! In my opinion, you will be floored. The build quality looks to be spot on. Very excited to be getting our Magic Girl! I thought Houdini was on par too. Looks even better in person than in the pictures I've seen.

They have plans on completing all prior Zidware obligations. I also had the opportunity to chat with Jpop a bit. He took ownership of the situation, apologized repeatedly, and is working to deliver his games. He also realizes his strengths and weaknesses and will be focusing on what he does best.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/save-us-ap-and-houdini?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.