Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8CFCB9B6-72B4-4C89-87CB-E9799807C40F (resized).png
F83680FB-927F-43DE-AFE2-6CE62BCB4E63 (resized).png
tz switches (resized).jpg
Inked54_h cropped_LI (resized).jpg
Inkedpower playfield_LI (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Help save a TZ, looking for Restoration parts

Added: 2019-09-04 19:39:28 UTC • Ended: September 18th, 2019

Price

Wanted

After finishing my Sorcerer restoration, I think I may becoming the patron saint of horrible looking pinball machines in need of restoration. Thanks to a good friend of mine, a very badly abused Twilight Zone will soon be in my possession. It is a German re-import, and it got picked over a little bit before it landed back here in the states.

The machine has a restorable cabinet, and playfield, but I am really hoping that someone out there has a parts machine or stash that they would be willing to sell me the following parts from:

1. A-16326 Ball Guide Assembly. This is the lower exit to the Power mini-playfield. It is missing on mine.

2. I need the ramp guards for the middle ramp. I think I have located a source for these overseas, but I want to see if I can get a set state side first.

3. I need the opto harness from under the playfield. This harness runs from the 10 opto driver board, to each of the optos in the game. It should have 4 plugs where it interfaces with the opto driver board, and a connection for each of the opto from under the playfield. This is harness is separate from the switch matrix harness.

I am sure I will need other parts as I get into this thing, but these are the biggies I know for certain I need.

Item photos

Inked54_h cropped_LI (resized).jpg
Inkedpower playfield_LI (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are uncivil_engineer's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to uncivil_engineer's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Bakersfield, CA, US

#2 4 years ago

I may have the opto assy at the mini playfiled,will check today.

#3 4 years ago

Weird parts to steal, I cannot imagine a situation where the ramps/guides would be broken, wth?!

#4 4 years ago

Good Luck Alan. You always do amazing work.

#5 4 years ago

Damn you got some cool projects lined up...

#6 4 years ago

After going over it some more, I have some more disturbing news. All the parts are missing off the main plastic ramp.

#7 4 years ago

What parts are missing.Post some picture I may have them.

#8 4 years ago

Not an ordinary game... nor an ordinary restoration.

#9 4 years ago

Parts i have:

Bridge Diverter Gate A-16513.1
Gumball Ball Popper Assembly A-16312
Rear deflector 01-11186

#10 4 years ago

Ok, I think I have located most of the parts I originally listed. However, I still need of a couple of switches with harness. My main plastic ramp is missing both of the switches. Does anyone have these two assemblies for sale?
tz switches (resized).jpgtz switches (resized).jpg

#11 4 years ago

https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/checkout/cart/
They have the one with the wire form gate

F83680FB-927F-43DE-AFE2-6CE62BCB4E63 (resized).pngF83680FB-927F-43DE-AFE2-6CE62BCB4E63 (resized).png
#12 4 years ago

They also have the other one two

8CFCB9B6-72B4-4C89-87CB-E9799807C40F (resized).png8CFCB9B6-72B4-4C89-87CB-E9799807C40F (resized).png
#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Parker_tz:

They have the one with the wire form gate[quoted image]

Ive used Mark for years. Pinball spare parts Aust is good stuff!
Placed an order last week. Only supplier with Pinball magic parts i needed.
With the Australian dollar so low right now it was cheaper than Marcos. I got a ton of a stuff shipped for a $100 bucks. Including 2 full sling shot assemblies and a diverter assembly. Plus bonus parts and springs and what not.

#14 4 years ago

PM send

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/save-a-tz-looking-for-restoration-parts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.