Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20170728_113409.jpg
    IMG_20170728_113437.jpg
    IMG_20170728_113427.jpg
    #1 6 years ago

If you have games and parts to sell or are looking to buy, list 'em here!

The Saratoga Pinball Show is on Saturday, August 12th in Saratoga Springs, NY.

If you have enough stuff, consider a flea market spot for $30 (including a table & chairs) in the center of the show floor:

http://pinballsaratoga.com/vendors-flea-market/

If you are bringing a game for free play, register it here:

http://pinballsaratoga.com/games/game-registration/

The official event thread is here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-show-saratoga-pinball-show-sat-aug-12-saratoga-springs-ny/

And the website is here:
    http://pinballsaratoga.com

#2 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “I have a spare empty backbox for Rescue 911. It's not mint, but it's decent, and might be a better option than what someone else currently has. Some wear and chipping on the corn...”
    2017-08-09
    Ballston Spa, NY
    0 (OBO)
    Archived after: 5 days
    Viewed: 351 times
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “Stern lamp board currently available: -One LDA-100, Rev. C All the header pins have been replaced with brand news ones--no more mangled or corroded header pins! The board was fu...”
    2017-06-25
    Ballston Spa, NY
    Archived after: 45 days
    Viewed: 215 times
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “Bally lamp boards currently available: -Two AS-2518-14, Rev 2 All the header pins have been replaced with brand news ones--no more mangled or corroded header pins! Each board was...”
    2017-08-13
    Ballston Spa, NY
    Archived after: 43 days
    Viewed: 219 times
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “Playfield: used, but very nice shape. No insert wear. A little hole wear in the judge hole. A nick in the paint on the right glove near the flippers. A ball trail around the loop f...”
    2017-08-13
    Ballston Spa, NY
    550 (OBO)
    Archived after: 43 days
    Viewed: 553 times

#3 6 years ago

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “Here are two Alvin G MPUs. Both are missing chips. I would imagine they are still obtainable, but I haven't checked. These do not surface very often. $30 each, $14 shipping (for...”
    2017-07-23
    Ballston Spa, NY
    Archived after: 9 days
    Viewed: 95 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#5 6 years ago

project Gottlieb Big Brave, picked up as part of a package deal, but I've got no interest in it. Great backglass, bad playfield, nice cabinet. Can deliver to Saratoga Show (located 45min south). $300

IMG_20170728_113427.jpgIMG_20170728_113427.jpg

IMG_20170728_113437.jpgIMG_20170728_113437.jpg

IMG_20170728_113409.jpgIMG_20170728_113409.jpg

#6 6 years ago

Working?

Quoted from zacaj:

project Gottlieb Big Brave, picked up as part of a package deal, but I've got no interest in it. Great backglass, bad playfield, nice cabinet. Can deliver to Saratoga Show (located 45min south). $300

#7 6 years ago

No clue. Took those pictures at seller's house before tearing the games down, haven't gotten it unloaded yet, and no room to set it up. Assume the standard 'bought it from an op, played it till something stopped working, or they lost interest, let it sit in a corner' situation. Shop it, free up the reels, get it resetting properly, etc. If I at least fix a game might be fun I'll fix them up myself and give em a shot first but I've played Big Braves before and didn't like it. I've got too many project pins piling up already so I'd just like to get out of my hands and into the hands of someone who'll enjoy it.

#8 6 years ago

I'm looking for:
    - a replacement DMD for my Fish Tales;
    - a backglass for a Williams Blue Chip
    - a backglass for a Chicago Coin Golden Gloves

and I will have the Hearts and Spades that's registered for free play available for sale.

#9 6 years ago

Is anyone looking for an Atari Hercules?

Someone just offered me one for sale--$3000 OBO shipped to the show location from NJ--discount available if you bring it to the show!

As much as I would like to own one to complete my Atari collection and see one at the show, my problem is that I don't have room for this behemoth. It has a footprint of about 3'x6.5' and looks to be maybe 7 or 8' tall.

If anyone is interested, I can put you in touch with the seller.

#10 6 years ago

I won't be able bring these to the show, but I live 10 mins away. Ironically, the games I'm bringing to the show won't be for sale. I hope to have these ready to go by then:

Bone Busters $2000
    ID4 $2000
    RBION $3500
    Earthshaker (player's condition) $2100
    might might might have a decent BW100 for sale $1800

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

my problem is that I don't have room for this behemoth. It has a footprint of about 3'x6.5' and looks to be maybe 7 or 8' tall.

That's a problem easily solved by building UP! Sky's the limit

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I won't be able bring these to the show, but I live 10 mins away. Ironically, the games I'm bringing to the show won't be for sale. I hope to have these ready to go by then:
    Bone Busters $2000
    ID4 $2000
    RBION $3500
    Earthshaker (player's condition) $2100
    might might might have a decent BW100 for sale $1800

Screw it, broken hand or not, ES & RBION will be at the show too

ID4,BB, & BW100 will stay home

#13 6 years ago

I will have a 1969 Williams Set Up for sale in the flea market. 1 player EM add-a-ball game.

Non-working project. The coil for the post between the flippers locked on and melted. Before that happened, the previous owner said it was a working game. GI comes on. The 24v solenoid fuse is obviously blown.

Reds are flaking badly on the backglass, but the rest is ok. Some fade.

Average playfield. Some wear. Needs cleaning.

Has a later era lockbar and later era shooter assembly. The lockbar doesn't actually latch, since it isn't the right fit.

The cabinet was completely repainted and covers the original artwork, but it looks like the paint comes off if you pick at it a little bit.

Has legs and all the leg and backbox bolts. Has rear cover panel for backbox.

The coin door wiring is hacked, but the rest of the game looked ok from a cursory glance.

That's about all the major stuff I noticed.

I'll have photos up later. Asking $150.

#14 6 years ago

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Pioneer, recently torn down, cleaned, and shopped with new rubbers and ball. Has been working without issues for years. Playfield is in good shape, hardly any planking...”
    2017-10-31
    Duanesburg, NY
    700 (OBO)
    Archived after: 6 days
    Viewed: 367 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Flipper Clown Add-a-ball wedgehead, recently torn down, cleaned, and shopped. New rubbers and ball. Been in the family for decades without issues. Playfield is in gre...”
    2017-10-31
    Duanesburg, NY
    Archived after: 41 days
    Viewed: 298 times

Can bring to the show. May be in free play too, we'll see

#15 6 years ago

Photos posted

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Functional - needs minor work - “Here is a 1969 Williams Set Up. Only 225 produced! It's a 1 player EM add-a-ball game. Has a bell and one chime. Mostly working project. The game starts, plays the correct number ...”
    2017-08-03
    Ballston Spa, NY
    Archived after: 32 days
    Viewed: 883 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#16 6 years ago

MUST. RESIST. TEMPTATION.

That really looks pretty decent, and I bet I could fix it for you in under 30 minutes if you decided you wanted to keep it.

#17 6 years ago

I will have a number of LCD computer monitors available, which could potentially be used for CRT conversions, homebrew multicades, or test fixtures. Cheap! $20 each

A few Samsung galaxy tab 4 7" tablets, also available cheap.

A couple of computer towers, working, but no operating systems--cheap!

One or two project video arcade games just pulled from location today.

Bargains all around!

#18 6 years ago

Other - For Sale
    “Just pulled from a location today--an Atari Crystal Castles converted to Tetris. I'm am not sure of its status at the moment; assume not working. The black repaint job is flaking...”
    2017-08-09
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    200 (OBO)
    Archived after: 3 days
    Viewed: 108 times

#19 6 years ago

Other - For Sale
    “Just pulled from a location today--an Atari Millipede I'm not sure of its status at the moment; assume not working. The power cord was pulled out. Has keys and coin bin. Missing ...”
    2017-08-09
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    200 (OBO)
    Archived after: 3 days
    Viewed: 89 times

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Is anyone looking for an Atari Hercules?
    Someone just offered me one for sale--$3000 OBO shipped to the show location from NJ--discount available if you bring it to the show!
    As much as I would like to own one to complete my Atari collection and see one at the show, my problem is that I don't have room for this behemoth. It has a footprint of about 3'x6.5' and looks to be maybe 7 or 8' tall.
    If anyone is interested, I can put you in touch with the seller.

DIABLO just posted a WTB ad for a Hercules this week in the marketplace.

#21 6 years ago

This is the last project arcade game I'll have at the show.

Other - For Sale
    “Just pulled from a location today--a Super Off Road. Game boots, but needs to "warm up". Sound sometimes gives off static at startup, takes a little while to come on normally. Eve...”
    2017-08-09
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    300 (OBO)
    Archived after: 4 days
    Viewed: 381 times

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Screw it, broken hand or not, ES & RBION will be at the show too
    ID4,BB, & BW100 will stay home

Bone Busters will now be at the show and for sale! ES probably will stay home

#23 6 years ago

One of the flea market vendors listed several of his video arcade games on craigslist, which will be at the show:

albany.craigslist.org link

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/saratoga-pinball-show-2017-partsgames-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.