4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2C1589AB-8CC5-4372-8842-91CB5BD46D71 (resized).jpeg
    #1 4 years ago

Just wanted to be the first to congratulate Adam and his support for once again putting on a wonderful show

My wife and kids had a very nice time

Plenty of Games from all eras

Still have tomorrow and to check it out

2C1589AB-8CC5-4372-8842-91CB5BD46D71 (resized).jpeg2C1589AB-8CC5-4372-8842-91CB5BD46D71 (resized).jpeg
    #2 4 years ago

Thanks once again to Adam, his folks, and all who helped out, and all who brought games to share.
    No rain this time either!
    On a rather unpleasant side note, I heard something about an unfortunate auto crash near the show on Saturday afternoon, which may have involved a show attendee in a pickup truck. Does anyone know anything further about it?

#3 4 years ago

Many thanks to Adam and the other volunteers- things ran very smoothly. My only complaint was the large number of unattended small children who being really rough on the machines. The coin slide on my Criss Cross was badly damaged (but after spending some time with it today should be repairable- thank goodness) and the shooter rod was bent- looks like someone hung on it. I would suggest signage that young children should be attended at all times- people just don’t seem to care about their feral kids.

I also had words with a guy who had his bag and a drink on top of one of my machines while he played another game. I nicely asked him to move them, and explained that it’s bad etiquette. He told me I was “f’ing rude” as he was a “potential customer”. I said “customer of whom? My games aren’t for sale” and he started swearing at me and stormed off in a huff <shrug>.

All in all though, great show and it was great to see friends and play a nice variety of games.

#5 4 years ago

Ditto on the kids. It's nice to have young children exposed to pinball, but too many of them were running amok and unsupervised. I observed some being rough on games. As far as that dope who called you rude when in fact he was the one being inconsiderate, he should have been drummed out of the place.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/saratoga-2019-show- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.