7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by peely
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3787 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20220605_011110054 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220605_011130314 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220604_164528396 (resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

Wife went to visit her friend in Cali (Wish I could have gone). She was nice enough to give me a walkthrough video of the Piers Arcade. She said someone there told her they are closing down? Not sure if that is true or not...

Nonetheless it looks pretty cool! Those pins look like they get a TON of play.

#2 7 years ago

Thanks for posting!

#3 7 years ago

Mudslide on the way................

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinkid:

Mudslide on the way................

:O :O :O :O

1 month later
    #5 7 years ago

Visited the arcade at Santa Monica Pier yesterday. A good line up of pins.......sadly all in terrible condition. Most were without leg levelers and were sitting on the bolt threads!! Neglected big time.

5 years later
    #6 1 year ago
    Quoted from swampy:

Visited the arcade at Santa Monica Pier yesterday. A good line up of pins.......sadly all in terrible condition. Most were without leg levelers and were sitting on the bolt threads!! Neglected big time.

Still in bad shape five years later. TAF, TWD, Elvis, Stern Star Wars and a new pin still in the box from what i understood. Sad

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from WODKA:

Still in bad shape five years later.

I was there a few weeks ago, and yeah. Anybody who's ever seen the condition of the games might be amazed to see that they were actually cleaning the Jack-Bot when I was there.

PXL_20220604_164528396 (resized).jpgPXL_20220604_164528396 (resized).jpg

Went to Ayce Gogi later the same day, and wow. Night and day.

PXL_20220605_011130314 (resized).jpgPXL_20220605_011130314 (resized).jpgPXL_20220605_011110054 (resized).jpgPXL_20220605_011110054 (resized).jpg

#8 1 year ago

Last time I was at the Santa Monica Pier they had these Death Star themed balls in Star Wars

IMG_3787 (resized).jpegIMG_3787 (resized).jpeg
    #9 1 year ago
    Quoted from twenty84:

Last time I was at the Santa Monica Pier they had these Death Star themed balls in Star Wars
    [quoted image]

#10 1 year ago

I GC'd that Addams 3 months ago.
    They all had their own lean and the balls - uggh like rubbing sandpaper up and down the PFs. As a testament to old Williams games, that Addams played ok and must have paid for itself 20x. I wonder if a modern stern could take that punishment?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/santa-monica-pier-arcade?hl=swampy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.