Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Mato
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Just received my NIB Metallica and looks amazing sitting next to my Acdc Premium........no 82 LE, thanks to Joe and Gibo at Amusement 4 kids.

#2 10 years ago

Congrats ! Sounds like you had a rockin' Christmas.

#3 10 years ago

Yeah pretty good, awesome machine

#4 10 years ago

Awesome! I'm looking forward to playing one of those some day!

#5 10 years ago

Yep gives me time to get use to it before the new code release

#6 10 years ago

Just curious, if someone is playing ACDC, how can you enjoy the Metallica pin? I have been reluctant to buy a second music themed pin because of the perceived clash? What's it like in a HUO situation?

#7 10 years ago

I have MET, Ac/dc, GNR all next to each other and just keep volume reasonable if three players playing at once.The external volume controls on the coin door from pinball life really make this easier.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from BigB:

Just curious, if someone is playing ACDC, how can you enjoy the Metallica pin? I have been reluctant to buy a second music themed pin because of the perceived clash? What's it like in a HUO situation?

Metallica and ACDC are total opposites, acdc is a harder game and requires more skill and well timed shots and i find Metallica is a fun bash em game that has some nice toys and lighting........when i want a fun enjoyable game i play Metallica, when I'm in a more serious game play mode its acdc.

It might be a bit different come the new code but have to wait and see........'both are worthy of top 10 ratings and offer a different and unique play style.

#9 10 years ago

Just to finish off the question as i have only had Metallica 2days my mates enjoy it more then acdc as its easy to pick up and play whilst acdc can be a bit drainy with less ball play time......

#10 10 years ago

Thanks MJW & Mato for your opinions!

#11 10 years ago

Congrats Mato, and Happy New Year!
2014 should be a great year for you (and your friends who like playing pinball).

One of my Louisiana pinball buddies has an AC/DC Premium and a MET pro next to each other.
Last Fri night we played 3-player games on all 4 of his pins for a few hrs, so there was no sound conflicts of multiple pins at same time.

We all agreed that we like gameplay and music on both of these rock-n-roll pins, and like the artwork on MET pro better than on AC/DC Prem.

Cheers!

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Congrats Mato, and Happy New Year!
2014 should be a great year for you (and your friends who like playing pinball).
One of my Louisiana pinball buddies has an AC/DC Premium and a MET pro next to each other.
Last Fri night we played 3-player games on all 4 of his pins for a few hrs, so there was no sound conflicts of multiple pins at same time.
We all agreed that we like gameplay and music on both of these rock-n-roll pins, and like the artwork on MET pro better than on AC/DC Prem.
Cheers!

Happy new year to you, I agree art work is better on Metallica then acdc and so is the lighting effects........but acdc is more of a challenge, cant go wrong with to great music pins both awesome bands as well

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95
$ 25.50
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 29.95
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/santa-delivers-the-goods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.