View topic image gallery

article-248_634x721 (resized).jpg
56b262eed8180f4e594aa8b22c566a9928edd3c4.png (resized).jpg
A533A0D7-5AD5-4CD1-BA66-26A9BE97C713 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 3.50.42 PM (resized).png
EH (resized).png
22EECF15-195C-4846-8311-03FA32167EBF (resized).jpeg
OceansEightPoster (resized).jpg
There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

They inject an extract from Korean baby foreskins in the face to generate collagen and elastin.

Can we please get a shaking head emoji

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I'm going to blow you guys.... Away! With this simple explanation.
Demo Man came out before Speed.
Wow, that was easy.

Or maybe it wasn't Warner Brothers that gifted the machines. Maybe it was Williams that provided machines to cast members that were willing to record custom speech for the game.

#53 5 years ago

I was also thinking speech.

Her, "wahaoohohooh" when you are in car chase mode is pretty hilarious ...

#54 5 years ago

Hahahaha, Jared must have a crush. He's offered to give Sandra his 'imamacualte' DM on the condition he is able to deliver/set it up. Would be funny if she accepted, and then had an assistant meet him and take care of it.

#55 5 years ago

All I know is many pinsiders must have much deeper pockets than I do to be willing to charitably buy a very wealthy actress a pinball machine.

#56 5 years ago

Had to look on imdb to see what Sandra looks like these days - yep she's still hot

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

She's a woman dude.
Where there's smoke, there's fire!

And that’s probably why you’re knocking on 50 and single.

22EECF15-195C-4846-8311-03FA32167EBF (resized).jpeg22EECF15-195C-4846-8311-03FA32167EBF (resized).jpeg
#58 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Moral of story, is that Sandra Bullock is the hottest 53 year old woman on the planet. Jesse James screwed up lol

I'll see your Sandra Bullock, and raise all-in on Elizabeth Hurley.

EH (resized).pngEH (resized).png
#59 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I'll see your Sandra Bullock, and raise all-in on Elizabeth Hurley.

She's nice, but Sandra is hotter.

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

All I know is many pinsiders must have much deeper pockets than I do to be willing to charitably buy a very wealthy actress a pinball machine.

You can get a Demo Man for 2-3K.

I'd think there'd be plenty of folks here willing to "give" her a DM for free if they got a chance to meet her.

Pinsiders spend far stupider money on far stupider things every day!

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He ain't a movie star but any thoughts on Tom Brady's hair?

Same thing, fake. Fairly well done, but his hair is fake. You could tell that as he was thinning over the years, and all of a sudden, he went in the opposite direction with his hair. He covered it well with the longer hair as it healed. And he cheats. Not the stuff he has been accused of, but with PEDs. And he is still my teams quarterback because he cheats. Pretty much every player in the NFL cheats. The only reason they don't dig too far into that type of cheating is because there is too much money involved, and the league would fall apart without the cheating.

Sorry for the "whataboutism" in that one. Even though I still watch the Patriots, I'm not naive. I realize the entire league is rotten.

I don't just pick on chicks, Sly is disgusting too.

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

She's nice, but Sandra is hotter.

Something happened to Hurley's nose. It kinda reminds me of Winston Churchill.

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Same thing, fake. Fairly well done, but his hair is fake. You could tell that as he was thinning over the years, and all of a sudden, he went in the opposite direction with his hair. He covered it well with the longer hair as it healed. And he cheats. Not the stuff he has been accused of, but with PEDs. And he is still my teams quarterback because he cheats. Pretty much every player in the NFL cheats. The only reason they don't dig too far into that type of cheating is because there is too much money involved, and the league would fall apart without the cheating.
Sorry for the "whataboutism" in that one. Even though I still watch the Patriots, I'm not naive. I realize the entire league is rotten.
I don't just pick on chicks, Sly is disgusting too.

If only they could all die young and beautiful, like Chris Farley!

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You can get a Demo Man for 2-3K.
I'd think there'd be plenty of folks here willing to "give" her a DM for free if they got a chance to meet her.
Pinsiders spend far stupider money on far stupider things every day!

I guess that's something I hadn't really considered when I got to meet Colonel Sanders and Muhammed Ali for free.

#65 5 years ago

The truth is probably closer to the men's agents had it written in and her agent didn't. It's not warner brothers or Williams or whoevers "fault". They didn't have it in the contract so she don't get one.

#66 5 years ago

She can have mine if she lets me test the hand grips out on her if you know what I am saying

#67 5 years ago

Scott Matrix covered the reasons on the facebooks.

Makes sense ehMakes sense eh

#68 5 years ago

All restaurants are Taco Bell!

#69 5 years ago

Only Stallone and Snipes recorded custom speech for the game. Had she done that, I bet she would have one.
STTNG was made about the same time and everyone on the backglass did custom speech and all received games with a plaque and their name on it.

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

The rest of the movie I was having stray thoughts of Cate Blanchett’s plastic surgery.
Learn how to age gracefully bitches. Don’t go slicing up your faces to try to look young, because you end up looking gross.

The misogyny here is mind-boggling.
Know for a fact Cate Blanchett has never had plastic surgery or facial injections.

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

She can have mine if she lets me test the hand grips out on her if you know what I am saying

I think I DO know what you are saying!

You'll give her a game if she lets you squeeze her tits.

Maybe she'll go for it. She's probably had worse offers, like Speed 3.

#72 5 years ago

jesus where is the thread going? oh boy.

#73 5 years ago

Will this be the catalyst to make dm finally realize a rise in value aligned to other wpc titles?

#74 5 years ago

I wish Demo Man had been made with inlane drop targets on the left side, instead of the 'toy car target.'

#75 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not really, just some dudes here who would do anything to be creepy nice to sandy whilst in her presence and run back to pinside gushing bout it all...

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from Sleaterkiss:

The misogyny here is mind-boggling.
Know for a fact Cate Blanchett has never had plastic surgery or facial injections.

Preach it the women is known for speaking out and her natural crows feet around her eyes and people still talk shit about her.

#77 5 years ago

She could buy one if she really wanted one!

#78 5 years ago

Maybe we could all donate in Pinside's name and publicly donate a DM to Sandra from all of us cool pinball guys and maybe the whole world will see how great we are and then pinball will get a TV contract with Levi commentating and oodles of money will start flowing in to pinball and Sandra will be our spokeswoman.
(There's no pigs flying emoji)

#79 5 years ago

if someone were to give her a DM it would be cool if it had a pinsound with some custom Sandra Bullock call outs added to it.

#80 5 years ago

I'm serious, let's gift it from Pinside to her. Every member would have to give barely anything like cents, then contact that newsource that ran the fluff piece and boom Robin is as famous as Ruud Gullit.

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

jesus where is the thread going? oh boy.

Really - Jesus Christ guys.

I'm on Sandy's side in this matter as long as her original movie contract (as opposed to her co-stars') supports her argument.

#82 5 years ago

Ocean's 8 pinball machine...yea ok right after the all girls cast Ghostbusters machine is released lol

#83 5 years ago

I'm gonna have my people call her people and get this handled....we both live in Hollywood after all. Stay tuned.

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMagnet:

She seems bitchy. Probly why she didn't get one. I could be wrong.

I agree, thats why guys cheat on her
Dig into that moth infested purse and pony up some $$$

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Moral of story, is that Sandra Bullock is the hottest 53 year old woman on the planet. Jesse James screwed up lol

One of the, I will agree.

#86 5 years ago

It would be pretty hard to get a pin into her Malibu ocean front home. The steps down to front door even a escalara would be tough. Her street is very narrow. You would need a crane to hoist it to side patio. She just doesnt have a lot of room left in that house.
Just saying.

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

It would be pretty hard to get a pin into her Malibu ocean front home. The steps down to front door even a escalara would be tough. Her street is very narrow. You would need a crane to hoist it to side patio. She just doesnt have a lot of room left in that house.
Just saying.

Have you been stalking her again?

#88 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Just saying.

I'm sure she has room in one of her other properties.

#89 5 years ago

Sandra is a beautiful woman, but she can buy her own damn game. The celebrity worship on here is a bit much. I obviously dont know her, but I'm sure she couldn't care less about Pinside or the guys that want to brush up against her.

#90 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

o odin.

lets not get the negative waves here man!

#91 5 years ago

She can probably afford a HEP DemoMan.

#92 5 years ago

So to make thing fair. We should write custom speech for Sandra to record, find a way to get it built into the game,
Then people chip in to get her a game.

#93 5 years ago
Quoted from cody_chunn:

She can probably afford a HEP DemoMan.

Probably?

A533A0D7-5AD5-4CD1-BA66-26A9BE97C713 (resized).pngA533A0D7-5AD5-4CD1-BA66-26A9BE97C713 (resized).png

#94 5 years ago

Maybe she had rough year...

#95 5 years ago

Tough that WB didn't kick down a game after helping to launch her career like that. They only think of themselves don't they?

I think I can see why Jesse James kicked her to the curb. No matter how they look, no real man is gonna put up with one that is still bitching about something that happened that long ago.

#96 5 years ago

There is a lot of assuming, presuming, and down right speculating going on here.

No speech recording = no contract that pays you a pin. Reading is still fundamental, even all these years later:

56b262eed8180f4e594aa8b22c566a9928edd3c4.png (resized).jpg56b262eed8180f4e594aa8b22c566a9928edd3c4.png (resized).jpg
#97 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

No speech recording = no contract that pays you a pin. Reading is still fundamental, even all these years later:

article-248_634x721 (resized).jpgarticle-248_634x721 (resized).jpg
#98 5 years ago

Stern/JJP/AP should make a GRAVITY pin and she would/should be happy wid' dAT!!!
Now that' would be something, right Sandra???

#99 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Tough that WB didn't kick down a game after helping to launch her career like that. They only think of themselves don't they?
I think I can see why Jesse James kicked her to the curb. No matter how they look, no real man is gonna put up with one that is still bitching about something that happened that long ago.

I think her serving him divorce papers had more to do with him cheating on her with multiple women, but sure it’s her fault.

From Wikipedia “On March 18, 2010, James responded to the rumors of infidelity by issuing a public apology to Bullock. James declared that "There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me," and asked that his wife and children one day "find it in their hearts to forgive me" for their current "pain and embarrassment." James’ publicist subsequently announced on March 30, 2010 that James had checked into a rehab facility "to deal with personal issues" and "save his marriage" to Bullock.”

Man he really kicked her to the curb!

#100 5 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

I think her serving him divorce papers had more to do with him cheating on her with multiple women, but sure it’s her fault.

Eddie Murphy explains it pretty well....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 81.95
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monroe Township, NJ
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sandra-bullock-calls-out-warner-bros-for-not-giving-her-a-demo-man-pin/page/2?hl=ausretrogamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.