Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Tony01
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    00R0R_3F4RuVxgTio_600x450.jpg
    00k0k_6EnRuCZ381R_600x450.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Appstatebeaver.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I know this is mainly for pin prices but I need some help. I have been looking to get a pair of nice sit-down drivers for my arcade. I have found a couple Rush the Rocks. I am looking at the ones that have an LCD replacement screen already in them. What do you think the value on one of these are with the screen conversion? They seem overpriced to me.

00k0k_6EnRuCZ381R_600x450.jpg00k0k_6EnRuCZ381R_600x450.jpg 00R0R_3F4RuVxgTio_600x450.jpg00R0R_3F4RuVxgTio_600x450.jpg
    #13 9 years ago

Thank you all for the feedback. These have always been my favorite. Good think there are going in my garage. Shouldn't be a deal breaker if one is 1 piece.

2 weeks later
    #23 9 years ago

So I picked up on of the San rush machine. It seems impossibly hard to get better than 4th. I have the unit set to easy. Is there something I habent done or has anyone else experienced this? I have owned it in the past and other ones were not this hard.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Appstatebeaver.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/san-francisco-rush-price-check?tu=Appstatebeaver and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.