(Topic ID: 11043)

San Fran Pinball

By SealClubber

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonnyo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 12 years ago

If it's Clayton, that's a bit in-land. In Concord, not too far from there, there's a place with 12 games. Phoenix on Treat Blvd.

Next tournament is 2/15 at vitus. Also, possible ACDC unnoficial launch party at vitus.

I would say if you have one pinball day, start at playland, then go over to ppm after that. PPM is open until midnight. If you like to drink and play, leave ppm early and head to vitus.

#10 12 years ago

yeah which AFB are you referring to? Travis is out near Fairfield. That's the only one I'm aware of.

1 week later
    #13 12 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

Travis AFB and it is Clayton. Near is a relative term for us Alaskans. If you can get there in under an hour, you are practically neighbors.

Quoted from SealClubber:

Spybryon said:If you know what day you will be at the museum let me know, maybe can meet there?
    It will be either Tuesday or Thursday next week. Let me know if either day works. If not, thanks for trying. I can probably sneak to Phoenix most any night with some lead time.

If you go to phoenix on Thursday, that's their league night. They don't mind non-league players but the majority of games will be taken from about 8 - 10:30. However, you can show up as early as 6 and play the backroom games on that night, which are normally off limits. The backroom has RCT, SS, Silver Slugger, Shadow and CV. Front room has Whirlwind (with leaf blower), Cactus Canyon, SM, TZ, LotR, TAF, MM and FT.

Looks like you're only about ten minutes from phoenix games if you're coming from clayton.

If you are around till the following wednesday (29th), we are doing an ACDC launch party that might.

1 week later
    #16 12 years ago

Hey SealClubber. Darn, had I known you were heading to phoenix I would have gone there tonight. I went to BAPA league in San Jose instead. Glad you got to hang with Mike.

If you plan on doing any ballin' tomorrow night (Friday) or on the weekend and want to hook up, drop me a PM.

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from merryray:

I am also planning to visit the place coming holidays, hopefully this will help.
    area rug cleaning ny

Spam.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonnyo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/san-fran-pinball?tu=jonnyo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.