(Topic ID: 64913)

San Diego Pin Golf tournament 10/13/13

By sk8ball

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Tournament details! Sunday oct 13 @2pm. Doors open at 1 for practice.

Where: 4482 New Haven pl, San Diego

Standard pingolf rules. Two rounds of 9 holes each.

The machines will be set to 5 balls. Each machine will have both a target score and a mulligan objective.

Example: Metallica- Target score is 25 million. Mulligan objective start Seek and Destroy.

If the target score is not reached in 5 strokes (balls) then a 6 will be recorded. If the mulligan objective is reached the player will be given a mulligan card (Max of 2 per player per round) which can be used to replay any game that round. Mulligans do not carry over round to round.

In the event a player reaches the target score they may continue playing that ball to the end to try for a mulligan card but may not plunge any new balls.

At the ends of the rounds mulligans will be played. Players will decide which score to throw out and retry.

Players will play in groups of 3 or 4. After the first round players will be regrouped depending on the standings. Best golf score at the end of 18 holes wins!

$10 entry fee and games will be on free play. Full payback and wpprs awarded.

SIDE TOURNAMENT! The side tournament will be TNT challenge on ACDC. Game will be set to 50 cent play. Players will play one ball on ACDC using TNT as song choice. Highest TNT song score wins the coin drop pot. Side tournament will run from 1PM to 1 hour after round 2 of golf is completed. No WPPRs for side tournament.

#2 10 years ago

Quick bump for those interested. Shoot me a PM if interested in attending. The lineup will be:

AFM
    MB
    Wh2o
    JM
    Met LE
    JB
    BSD
    Embryon
    Meteor

Acdc mini tourney as stated above.

#3 10 years ago

Might make if I don't work that day, which I don't know if I do or not as of now.

1 week later
    #4 10 years ago

What a great event! Great people! Great games! All in mint condition and some in better then mint condition if that is possible.. which it was. Had a wonderful time! San Diego League is awesome!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/san-diego-pin-golf-tournament-101313 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.