(Topic ID: 333839)

San Diego Amusements - AWESOME!

By Meri-cah

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

I’ve worked with many distributors over the last decade. Some better than others and not naming the terrible ones. I have to give an amazing shout out to Aaron at San Diego Amusements.

I’ve worked with him over the last couple of weeks on two games, GZ premium and FF premium. He was great to talk with. Personable. Professional. Easy going. Always answered his phone. Was there for any questions that I had. Worked with me initially when I was going to do a pick up and then in the end when shipping to the local terminal just made more sense.

In the end, myself and another friend of mine purchased the GZ premiums and now I’m just waiting for FF premium to be built.

Generated this forum to give huge props to an awesome distro. Ok sure we’ve all had good ones and bad, but Aaron at San Diego amusements has by far been the best I’ve ever worked with.

Cheers and happy flipping !!

#2 1 year ago

Good to know.
    Cheers.

#3 1 year ago

Good info if you live in Dago!!!

#4 1 year ago

Let me add to this Shout OUT for Aaron at San Diego Amusements.
    Great to work with, always responded to texts and calls and was flexible in his scheduling. He found shipping rates lower than I was able to. Answered my questions and was good to talk to.
    And with the help of my friend (picking up) got a game to my house within a week of mailing a check!

Next time we head to San Diego, stopping by to say HI and Thanks!

#5 1 year ago

I believe they are SDAmusements on here.

1 month later
    #6 11 months ago

Thank you for your kind words. Being one of Stern Pinball's newest dealers is like having the coolest job in the world. I feel like a pinball wizard, spreading joy wherever I go!

3 weeks later
    #7 10 months ago

+1000 for Aaron at SDAmusements! He is great to work with, always responsive and communicative, and goes above and beyond in his quest for spreading pinball joy.

#8 10 months ago

Had my first dealings with Aaron, bought expression lights from them AAA+++

8 months later
    #9 51 days ago
    Quoted from EtzEtz:

+1000 for Aaron at SDAmusements! He is great to work with, always responsive and communicative, and goes above and beyond in his quest for spreading pinball joy.

Aaron helped me work through a shipping SNAFU on a Jaws translite (UPS fault, not his), and everything said above about him is true. Super responsive and helpful guy!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/san-diego-amusements-awesome and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.