Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #2 8 years ago

HOLY shit ..... just placed an order and paid 99 on sales and thought that was good

#3 8 years ago

Crap me too just ordered last week son of a gun

#4 8 years ago

Yeah I saw the 99 ones too yesterday or Friday and forgot to order haha. Glad a waited. Pretty weird to change prices so quickly in a few days.

#5 8 years ago

Yea I feel jipped now seems like a price war with cointaker haha Terry? :p

#6 8 years ago

i can only imagine how cheap there getting them for.... remember when they were 179.99 WOW

#7 8 years ago

Rev A or Rev B shakers ?

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

Rev A or Rev B shakers ?

I just got a C for 71 dollars shipped.

#9 8 years ago

2 questions
    Does GOT LE use a shaker if installed?

Does GOT LE come with a shaker?

#10 8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up.

#11 8 years ago

Wow what a head's up! I have been considering one for a while now for my LOTR. This just helped me decide!

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

Wow what a head's up! I have been considering one for a while now for my LOTR. This just helped me decide!

Don't buy the Spike shaker for LOTR.

#14 8 years ago

Thanks for looking out DCFAN, I ordered the REV B. Now I have to hunt down the 10.02 rom and 10.0 display rom and the PAL chip to make the conversion.

#15 8 years ago

John Wart for chips.

#16 8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered 2!!!

#17 8 years ago

Great deal but every new pin I buy always comes with one . Unless there's a way to make any of these work with a w/b pin?

#18 8 years ago

CRAP!!! Just bought one from PBL 2 weeks ago...this pisses me off

#19 8 years ago

If anyone wants a cointaker red tremor, I have one I'll sell for $90 shipped. That's basically the same price as pbl with shipping. It's been in my TWD since early December.

#20 8 years ago

just ordered one Friday for $99. probably hasn't even shipped yet.

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

2 questions
    Does GOT LE use a shaker if installed?
    Does GOT LE come with a shaker?

Yes
    No

I would double check in the GOT threads, but I'm 99% sure. The one I just bought is going in my GOT Pro

#22 8 years ago

Time to load up

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

If anyone wants a cointaker red tremor, I have one I'll sell for $90 shipped. That's basically the same price as pbl with shipping. It's been in my TWD since early December.

me too, I have two of these. one is brand new still in the shipping box and sealed from CT. The other was installed in TWD:prem and used for about 10 mins. PM me if anyone is interested. thanks.

chuckwert: thanks for the heads up on these.

#24 8 years ago

Crap, bought two Rev C and one Rev B last week for $99 each. Received them Saturday.

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from stangbat:

Crap, bought two Rev C and one Rev B last week for $99 each. Received them Saturday.

I feel your pain LOL, oh well. You could always buy them at the new price and return the one you paid $99 for..but after shipping each way I suspect you would be about even

#26 8 years ago

Me too ..... Oh well. Would be nice if that's the price going forward

#27 8 years ago

Frig! Just got one last week for $125 from Laserific

#28 8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up!! Just picked up a couple.. I've never installed on spike, it appears the interface board does not come with on Rev c. Is the interface board no longer required with Spike systems?

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from sparechange1974:

I've never installed on spike, it appears the interface board does come with on Rev c. Is the interface board no longer required with Spike systems?

Nope, super easy. Four bolts to secure the motor, two screws to install the cover, plug it in.

#30 8 years ago

Wish they worked in T3 or I would get one..

#31 8 years ago

so rediculous that people get upset that terry puts these on sale and continues to provide the pinball community great parts at the cheapest pricing. So what if you bought these a week ago at a higher price, be happy the next one will be at this price and stop complaining.

#32 8 years ago
    Quoted from inhomearcades:

So what if you bought these a week ago at a higher price, be happy the next one will be at this price and stop complaining.

I'm not upset and I'm not bitching at Terry, I'm just bitching to bitch. Not going to return anything either, wouldn't even think of it and wouldn't do that to Terry. Business is business and he'd gone one to run.

#33 8 years ago

Looks like they have the other shaker motor for most other stern pins as well on sale but for $69. Are these easy to add on to a pin?

#34 8 years ago
    Quoted from Don44:

Looks like they have the other shaker motor for most other stern pins as well on sale but for $69. Are these easy to add on to a pin?

Yes they are, it will take you about 30 mins.
    Mike

#35 8 years ago

Sweet! Just ordered one for my Kiss Pro, can't beat that price.

Thanks for the heads up!

#36 8 years ago
    Quoted from balboarules:

Wish they worked in T3 or I would get one..

I want one bad in t3!

#37 8 years ago
    Quoted from Don44:

Yes they are. Most recent sterns are predrilled to accept the shaker motor. So 8 screws and 2 connections connection. 10 minutes of your time.

#38 8 years ago

taken down :-/

#39 8 years ago

Just goes to show how much they are making on them at the regular price if they can be sold this cheap.

#41 8 years ago
    Quoted from sparechange1974:

Thanks for the heads up!! Just picked up a couple.. I've never installed on spike, it appears the interface board does not come with on Rev c. Is the interface board no longer required with Spike systems?

No you don't need the board. In point of fact you don't really need it on SAM either, just an inline fuse. I was selling lots of kits I made myself and no board required...

#42 8 years ago

damn!! both are taken down! would have grabbed a few of them.

#43 8 years ago

You can still get my red tremor at basically same price if interested.

#44 8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up chuckwurt i bought a revC for my next Stern earlier today for $70.85 shipped and just went to order one for a friend and see that they're sold out now. I remember paying around $200 for one in 2008-09 for BDK or 24, i could've just bought three of them earlier for that price.

#45 8 years ago

I will sell my red tremor to break even. 75 bucks if anyone wants it. Used for a few months.

* sold*

#46 8 years ago

I was actually going to order one of these yesterday expecting to pay 99 and the pages had been taken down. Would buy one of your guy's used red tremors for my lotr, but it seems like most people really don't like them.

#47 8 years ago

Yea I didn't get the red tremor Because I want less shake not more ... I could be crazy but I don't think excessive shaking is good for the machine , connections solder joints etc....

I'm setting mine to one weight 90 degrees still gives a shake you can feel but not violent good compromise.

#48 8 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

You can still get my red tremor at basically same price if interested.

Sold. Guys, don't be afraid of the red tremors. You can adjust them and they just need to be fine tuned to your liking, which is really easy to do. Peronally, I didn't like the feel of them compared to the Rev b, bit a lot of guys really like them, I think it's a matter of personal choice.

#49 8 years ago

Demand was explosive. We will get all orders we received for these out within the next 7 days. Thanks to all for understanding.
    Terry.

#50 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Great deal but every new pin I buy always comes with one . Unless there's a way to make any of these work with a w/b pin?

You haven't added one to Congo yet??

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sale-on-shakers-at-pl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.