Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Razorbak86
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GB_NOSLIME_(resized).jpg
    pingraffix_(resized).jpg
    Screen_Shot_2016-08-11_at_3.29.06_PM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-08-11_at_3.29.23_PM_(resized).png
    #1 7 years ago

Hey Guys,

We decided to extend our PinBlade Summer sale till Tuesday, August 23 at midnight.

Most PinBlades are now $49.00

http://www.pingraffix.com/#!pinblades/cdpj

Use Code: SUMMER at checkout.

** excludes Metallica Creeping Death PinBlades and Bally Williams Funhouse **

#2 7 years ago

holy cow !

#4 7 years ago

nice price

#5 7 years ago

Thanks Guys!

We have made a few extra sets over the course of the season and so now is a great time to pick up some overstock,.

#6 7 years ago

hmmm. might need to check out the GB ones.

#8 7 years ago

Love these in my pins, great guys also. I scratched on somehow (they are of great quality) and saw them at Pinfest and they offered me a free replacement. I actually never took them up, but that is great service. I will definitely buy more of these in the future.

#10 7 years ago

They look nice maybe one day I will have a game you make them for. Mine are all considered turds.

#11 7 years ago

what does acdc look like? it seems to be the only game i have that you guys have on the website. Since the site is done with frames and videos i cant see what is on the site at work. If you guys just had pictures as well as whatever else you have now it would be a lot better. Also hate sites that give a big popup wanting you to sign up for something before you can ever enter the site. I know you just click the x but it is a pain and makes me not want to visit your site.

#12 7 years ago

Wanted to check this out but website doesn't load on iPad. Blank.

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

what does acdc look like?

http://www.pingraffix.com/#!acdc/c22xn

If you guys just had pictures as well as whatever else you have now it would be a lot better.

We do have pictures as well as an entire navigation menu at the top of every page. There is a button that says SHOP do you not see it? It is categorized by game, pinblades, bladeskins etc?

Also hate sites that give a big popup wanting you to sign up for something before you can ever enter the site. I know you just click the x but it is a pain and makes me not want to visit your site.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Screen_Shot_2016-08-11_at_3.29.23_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-08-11_at_3.29.23_PM_(resized).png

Screen_Shot_2016-08-11_at_3.29.06_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-08-11_at_3.29.06_PM_(resized).png

#14 7 years ago

You have the pictures embedded into a java script or something.

when i follow that link this is what i see:

pingraffix_(resized).jpgpingraffix_(resized).jpg

#15 7 years ago

That's so weird! i honestly don't know why you're getting that. What operating system are you on? What browser etc...

#16 7 years ago

windows 7 firefox

#17 7 years ago

Does this sale include Star Trek LE PinBlades ? Tried to order a set and the code "SUMMER" is not working.

Please advise.....

#18 7 years ago

@Viperbsd The coupon code expired automatically for some reason. It's now back to the correct end date on 8.16.16!

#19 7 years ago

Order placed.. Thanks

#20 7 years ago

Got really excited then realized it didn't include the B/W games.

But with that in mind, do you still have Judge Dredd blades? I couldn't find them on the site (my phone may be the culprit).

#21 7 years ago

Yep, Im in for STLE and LOTR. Wish you guys had MMr...

#22 7 years ago

Just got mine yesterday. Thanks!

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

** excludes Metallica and Bally Williams Products **

*Checks collection*.

#24 7 years ago

Do the hobit style pinblades fit lotr? Kinda curious since hobbit is a jjp game, but you have them listed under lotr.

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballNewb:

*Checks collection*.

Sorry that was an error - Bally Williams Funhouse and Met Creeping Death Pinblades products are not included in the sale

Everything on this page is $49 - http://www.pingraffix.com/#!pinblades/cdpj

Quoted from dung:

Do the hobit style pinblades fit lotr? Kinda curious since hobbit is a jjp game, but you have them listed under lotr.

Hey Dung... No, I just listed them way that for category purposes. But, if you like that style for LOTR we can make them for you? Let me know!

~ Gina

#26 7 years ago

You don't happen to offer a non-slime version for GB do ya?

#27 7 years ago

Actually yes.... we do..

GB_NOSLIME_(resized).jpgGB_NOSLIME_(resized).jpg

#28 7 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

We can easily adapt them to the LOTR template..

#29 7 years ago

LOTR just ordered

Thank you!!

#30 7 years ago

Wheres a Lebowski set eh?

#31 7 years ago

Any blade for Transformers besides the BladeSkins? Would love those, but a little to much for me now.

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Actually yes.... we do..

Crap I wish I had known this before I ordered

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from AirWolfNH:

Any blade for Transformers besides the BladeSkins? Would love those, but a little to much for me now.

We can do the same design without the mirror on Vinyl. I will get a picture posted in a bit.

Quoted from Cheddar:

Crap I wish I had known this before I ordered

If you send me a PM with your transaction information ..I will look into it for you.

Last day for the sale folks!

We have some really exciting stuff for this season ..

This I promise you..

#34 7 years ago

Need a set for sopranos...mirror blades too tight of a fit on my game.

#35 7 years ago

Order sent! I asked for something special. If it's a PITA to accommodate then don't worry about it.

#36 7 years ago

Heck yeah! Ordered goodies for TAF and AFM.

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Order sent! I asked for something special. If it's a PITA to accommodate then don't worry about it.

Got your message. Made a special note. Your good to go..
    Thank you!

#38 7 years ago

Ordered for my ST Pro, Thanks! (Will be my first set )

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Got your message. Made a special note. Your good to go..
    Thank you!

Awesome! If you have any cards, fliers or anything like that I will but them on the machine when we go to shows... "Blades by Pingraffix" or something like that.

#40 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

Hey Guys,
    We decided to extend our PinBlade Summer sale till Tuesday, August 23 at midnight.

Tell Joe we are thinking of him and to get well soon.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sale-49-pinblades-ends-816 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.