Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Deadlander
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DCB4CF36-D0BD-46AE-B763-1A3C7792EB72 (resized).jpeg
B2C66A52-8FD1-496C-B71E-13A77467B138 (resized).jpeg
B5690B38-29CE-4D20-970B-663E2FD94D7C (resized).jpeg
IMG_20140716_150323_159.jpg
image.jpg
SJ Rise n Shine - Upper Playfield.jpg
SJ Rise n Shine - Middle Playfield.jpg
SJ Rise n Shine - Lower Playfield Detail.jpg
SJ Rise n Shine - Middle Playfield Detail.jpg
SJ Rise n Shine - Cabinet Right.jpg
SJ Rise n Shine - Cabinet Left.jpg
SJ Rise n Shine - Backglass.jpg
MMMmmmm.JPG
Sailor Jerry 001 - Lane Dividers.jpg
Sailor Jerry 001 - Backglass.jpg
Sailor Jerry 001 - Pop Bumpers.jpg

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

I would hope they were retheming games in crappy shape.

me too...

2 weeks later
#52 6 years ago

I just played shore leave at my local liquor store. It looks really nice. How many were made?

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from renodakota:

I just played shore leave at my local liquor store. It looks really nice. How many were made?

What liquor store and where?

#54 6 years ago

I use to drink Sailor Jerry's but got me too pissed too fast.

Best rum choices for a nice smooth one on the rocks... El Dorado (15 year very nice and smooth as silk). Caramel color and such a nice finish. Just touch it to your lips and it will feel like Heaven.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

What liquor store and where?

It is at Randall's at Jefferson and 44 in downtown St. Louis.

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from renodakota:

It is at Randall's at Jefferson and 44 in downtown St. Louis.

Cool..thanks, I will check it out.

#57 6 years ago

Set on free play in the wild....yes I bought a handle. This one was #3.

#60 6 years ago

I would be all over one of those, any idea what they would sell for?

#61 6 years ago

me and jamieflowers in a bidding war

#62 6 years ago

Not sure how it plays but I really like the art package all the way around. Very well done.

#63 6 years ago

How many were made?? One made its way to Australia for some 6 weeks or so in Brisbane Airport for the SJ promotion. It was still on 110V on arrival with frayed mains lead ..tut..tut. I spent a good few hours on the phone talking someone through to fix it... it was finally going until someone else decided to "fine tune" it. I quoted a price to repair and tune up but SJ didn't want to spend any money on it and it got moved on to another destination as a non worker

#64 6 years ago

I Went and played again today and rolled the score twice in one game.
Midwestpin said that there are six so far, three Shore Leaves and three Rise & Shines.
The one in Stl. is #3 of the Shore Leaves
I'll try and get a video next time I make a booze run if anyone cares to see it in action.
It plays great and all coins go to chartity the store also has a Bally Gameshow and tons of good beer.

#65 6 years ago

I cares to see it in action!!

#66 6 years ago

I will find my tripod or get someone to film my next trip to the liquor store.

#67 6 years ago

Nice work on the re-theme. Although I like the original games too!
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
http://www.Team-EM.com
http://webpages.charter.net/chibler/Pinball/index.htm
http://www.PinWiki.com - The new place for pinball repair info

1 week later
#68 6 years ago

The games that we have re-themed for Sailor Jerry started out rough. The games that we used for other projects include Williams Flash and Firepower. Most clients would prefer a game from the 70's or 80's but Sailor Jerry really wanted an older game to match their theme.

1 month later
#69 6 years ago

Looks great. Only thing I would do different is take the stars off of all the tits.

4 weeks later
#71 6 years ago

4200 bucks and they can't even give you a shot of the actual game, or tell you what game was raped to make it.. wow. That's some dedicated idi...err....fans......

#72 6 years ago

Just got the notice in my email today when I got back from our weekend trip.

I've asked to see if I can get more info about it. Not sure if it's the same game as last year.

Robert

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Just got the notice in my email today when I got back from our weekend trip.
I've asked to see if I can get more info about it. Not sure if it's the same game as last year.
Robert

According to them sold out in less than 24 hours last year... nobody would've had time to find out, just take a blind leap of faith and hope you get a conversion of a game you like I guess.

1 week later
#74 6 years ago

Sorry to hear that the game to Australia is gone un-repaired. Unfortunately, we don't know where the games will end up when we do our work, so we do not make adjustments for line voltage.

We just completed Sailor Jerry #7, which uses the Rise 'n Shine artwork. And we are in the process of making one more for this year, which will be another Rise 'n Shine. I have not heard if we will be contracted to make any more.

The current game had a nice playfield, but the cabinet had been completely re-painted a muddy brown by a previous owner.

Rich

4 years later
#75 1 year ago

Just got back from a major road trip from Florida to St Louis and back with #3 in the suv. Bought it off a dentist who won it in a golf tournament and had it in his basement. Somehow one of his patients is a pinhead and posted on Facebook that it was for sale. I’m not into Facebook but a buddy who knew my wife wanted one texted me about it. Reached out and made a deal. Had to wait till after Allentown to pick it up. Was worried because he wouldn’t take a deposit. Finally after working all week after I had just driven up and back from Allentown I jumped in the car and drove straight through to St. Louis only stopping for gas and coffee. Lucky the good Dr was a man of his word and the deal went through without a hitch. Just set up the machine and the wife is over the noon. So 4000 miles in two weekends to pick up some really nice pins (Joker Poker, Dragon & Skylab) this had been one of the more productive months for the collection. Many thanks to my buddy Leon who referred me and to Paul from St Louis who posted the machine on Facebook. You’ve made my wife almost forgive me for selling her bad cats last year!!!!

B2C66A52-8FD1-496C-B71E-13A77467B138 (resized).jpegB5690B38-29CE-4D20-970B-663E2FD94D7C (resized).jpegDCB4CF36-D0BD-46AE-B763-1A3C7792EB72 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Sale Pending!
Camp Hill, PA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 28.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
$ 319.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 41.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
£ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
COINTAKER.COM
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 47.95
Lighting - Interactive
MicksPinball
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside