Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by NM
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Safecracker.jpg

#1 5 years ago

I had my first shot at safecracker - a mint one at that! Earned a pair of gold tokens and was able to grab some initials as well. A big thanks to TigerLaw for his hospitality! I highly recommend this game for a welcome diversion from the norm. Great mix of luck and skill makes this game well worth a spin.

#2 5 years ago

I got to play one at pin a go go. a very fun and unique game.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from Speed:

I had my first shot at safecracker - a mint one at that! Earned a pair of gold tokens and was able to grab some initials as well. A big thanks to TigerLaw for his hospitality! I highly recommend this game for a welcome diversion from the norm. Great mix of luck and skill makes this game well worth a spin.

That was some top tier playing today for you. Great assault the vault run you had too! You've given me a score to shoot for now.

#4 5 years ago

Thank goodness - I was expecting to see a poor SC that had fallen off a truck or something.

A very cool and unique pin.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Thank goodness - I was expecting to see a poor SC that had fallen off a truck or something.

That thought just gave me the shivers!!! I just got the game last week!

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Speed:

A big thanks to TigerLaw for his hospitality!

Oh, and welcome back to posting on Pinside!

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Quoted from TigerLaw:

That thought just gave me the shivers!!!

Safecracker.jpg

#8 5 years ago

Poor safecracker.

#9 5 years ago

That is horrible! What happened? Flood?

#10 5 years ago

Somewhere in the uk I think
I remember some guy found a champion pub in a abandend pub
Oh that safecraker is in a house fully working and cherished so its nit in that state anymore

#11 5 years ago

I've got a SC question:

You know how when a magic token coin pops out of the lower section of the backbox and then hits and rolls down the playfield glass, has anyone ever heard if these special coins have ever caused the glass to break or shatter?

#12 5 years ago

Wtf

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

I've got a SC question:
You know how when a magic token coin pops out of the lower section of the backbox and then hits and rolls down the playfield glass, has anyone ever heard if these special coins have ever caused the glass to break or shatter?

Never heard any glass breaking because of the token hitting it. My game has spit out many tokens at me - never worried about the glass breaking. My biggest fear with SC tokens is not catching them and having them roll somewhere in the basement never to be seen again.

#14 5 years ago

they won't break the glass

#15 5 years ago

I've sold my MM, AFM, MB and SC

SC is the one I sometimes miss. Great game!

#16 5 years ago

I have to thank TigerLaw for allowing others to play a top quality machine such as Safecracker. I remember the thread a while ago where he picked it up in great condition. Many people would just let it sit for fear of something happening to it. Pinball machines are meant to be played, so thanks for sharing it with folks, TigerLaw!

I got to play one this weekend as well at a friend's house. Great game, very unique indeed! I'd love to have one... or build one.

-- Jimmy

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

I have to thank TigerLaw for allowing others to play a top quality machine such as Safecracker. I remember the thread a while ago where he picked it up in great condition. Many people would just let it sit for fear of something happening to it. Pinball machines are meant to be played, so thanks for sharing it with folks, TigerLaw!

Thanks! I'm a big believer in using Cliffy's and taking other protective measures (I put in the rails yesterday on SC) but pins are meant to be played and enjoyed. For the first time next month I'm bringing a game to a show in Houston, should be fun.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Thanks! I'm a big believer in using Cliffy's and taking other protective measures (I put in the rails yesterday on SC) but pins are meant to be played and enjoyed. For the first time next month I'm bringing a game to a show in Houston, should be fun.

Take care of my baby!

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Take care of my baby!

Thanks! Game arrived in great condition by the way. Thanks for taking all the care in packing it up. Was exactly as described.

#20 5 years ago

I like this table played it at expo last year. I didn't realize how much smaller it was compared to other machines it felt miniature it was cool in pictures it looks larger. Any reason why its smaller then most?

#21 5 years ago

Good news fellow SC fans! The manufacturer of the Saturn™ urethane pinball rubbers plans to make SC flipper rubbers
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-saturntm-urethane-pinball-rings-next-gen-of-rubber-rings-here-now

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

I like this table played it at expo last year. I didn't realize how much smaller it was compared to other machines it felt miniature it was cool in pictures it looks larger. Any reason why its smaller then most?

It was really targeting a bar audience and one of the features was that it would be a smaller machine that could fit in knocks and crannies in bars. The tokens were also intended to be redeemable for drinks. If you play this game it has some pretty . . . adult (exceedingly perverted) . . . call outs. Certainly meant for an older audience.

The game is small but it is full featured. There are a lot of shots and a lot of things to go for.

#23 5 years ago

Wow tokens redeemable for drinks, never knew that! Pretty awesome! I may go redeem a few now..

So one question I always had: is it possible to "jump" or otherwise avoid the lightning when it comes around the mini game? Never been able to do it but heard differing info

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Good news fellow SC fans! The manufacturer of the Saturn™ urethane pinball rubbers plans to make SC flipper rubbers
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-saturntm-urethane-pinball-rings-next-gen-of-rubber-rings-here-now

That is fantastic news!!! Thanks!

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

I've got a SC question:

This should definitively answer your question :

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Commack, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Machine - For Sale
Mikkeli

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside