20230724_214859 (resized).jpg
20230724_214908 (resized).jpg
20230724_214917 (resized).jpg
20230724_214926 (resized).jpg
SC.jpg
sc01 (resized).jpg
76CED567-D3F5-426D-95C3-126ABD33A46C (resized).jpeg
Hammered (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joemagiera.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#176 7 years ago
Quoted from BumperMcBaulhogh:

I have a couple SC tech issues.
1) The Game Board lights (back box) are on all the time. If I get to playing the game up top, all the lights stay on and I just hear what is going on normally. LCD is doing what it is supposed to.
2) My "ALARM" stand ups don't register. All of them. They light up during attract mode but no lights or points when hit during game play. All 5 show up as an error when you run a test.

Sorry for the bad news, but neither problem is fixable. You need to just get rid of the machine by selling it to me.

Joe

1 year later
#266 5 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

I got a Safecracker yesterday & it has 3 error msgs. & credit dot , had to have it shipped so wondering if perhaps it getting jostled around could have caused this issue but IDK anyhow all three errors have to do with the token mech. 1st one says "check token tube for jam or empty" 2nd. one "check left token mech." and 3rd. one "check right token mech." ///// I looked at the mechs. & tube & cant find anything obvious that could be wrong , yes it has some coins in it....... has anyone else ever seen this or have any pointers as to what I should be checking ??

It's unfixable. You need to just give up and get rid of it. I'll buy it.

3 months later
#296 5 years ago

So what's the story on the "win magic tokens" (WMT) topper? I read somewhere that the originals were just cardboard. Is that true? Wow, it's amazing any of them survive. I found repro decal/stickers for the WMT, for those of you that have used that, what did you mount it on? I'm guessing some custom cut clear plexi? Where/who/how did you get the plexi cut? Does anyone have any other solutions on this? Are there any WMT repros that come ready for mounting? i.e., already on a plexi or something? Thanks,

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
[email protected]

3 years later
#587 1 year ago
Quoted from jp1985:

Pretty psyched to get an original topper for my machine today. Happy to see a piece of cardboard from 1996 survive.

Where/how did you get that? Willing to say the price for it? I'm looking for one myself. Has this item been repro'ed?

6 months later
#600 1 year ago

Has anyone reproduced the "Win Magic Tokens" topper? I see one place in Germany selling them. Would prefer to get one in the USA if possible. I see Treasure Cove has a decal, but I'd still need to get the black background to mount the decal. Any feedback on Treasure Cove's product? Anyone else know of one?

Or on a long shot, anyone selling one, repro or original?

Joe

#603 1 year ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Here you go -
ebay.com link: itm

Thanks for the link (and thanks to the previous post also). I asked him a couple questions about it. Didn't answer one and not great answer on other. I looked him up on here, (Jeff, classicarcades). There are some not complimentary threads about him from several different aspects (product poor, returns, attitude, shipping, etc.). The ones on poor product really set off alarms. Anyone ever get this topper from him? If so, your review?

#605 1 year ago

My Safe Cracker mod installed today for game party on Monday. (See attached pic).

Safe_Cracker_custom_instruction_card (resized).JPGSafe_Cracker_custom_instruction_card (resized).JPG
1 week later
#610 1 year ago

Doing a little information research on tokens and for the tokens made special for the Texas Pinball Festival, I see a few references citing they were made as international size. Can anyone confirm or deny?

What was the first year the TPF did this (Safe Cracker tokens)? I see 2016 mentioned a few times.

3 weeks later
#624 1 year ago

Couple questions:

1) Is it possible to win a token during Assault The Vault mode? (if so, how?)
2) If you match in an Assault The Vault game, do you win a regular game or an Assault The Vault game?

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

Joe

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 85.00
8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Montréal, QC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Royal Oak, MI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joemagiera.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/safecracker-club-dig-up-your-coins?tu=joemagiera and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.