(Topic ID: 209430)

Safe Cracker will I regret buying after 1st day?

By Ballyoldboy

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 72 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Magic_Mike
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5430 (resized).JPG
633E312B-E896-4FC3-AD80-460D9357D7EF (resized).jpeg
81475340-8944-4903-81A7-EF0919846D9A (resized).jpeg
4B2B904E-B0F7-4471-AF87-ED9B45E65D4A (resized).jpeg
3A80DB23-6AC7-4842-881C-3CC030927CA9 (resized).jpeg
8B6AD0EC-DB76-435C-A66D-7A830DE2DBAB (resized).jpeg
photo_2018-02-09_11-41-48 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schudel5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 6 years ago

It's definitely not a game to have as your only game. If you had 5 or 6 other games then it might be a nice diversion for something different.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Goal is to get on the board where it largely turns into a video game.

I keep an eye on the vault and which gates are open. Get the lock lit and try and lock two balls before accidentally entering one of the entrances to the bank. Once all the balls are locked, determine which entrance has the shortest route. If the lower right gate is open I shoot for the roof entrance. Lower left gate open, shoot for the cellar. Upper left or upper right gate open shoot for the main entrance.

The first time on the board game I try and get in the vault. The odd thing is you can only move 1-5 spots but the cop can move 1-6. So If it looks like the cop is going to catch me I cash out and start TNT multiball and get some points and time.

But if you just want to keep the clock going and points going, if you accidentally get to the board game, you can cash out and go to TNT multiball for points and time.

But breaking into the vault to get the token to hopefully play Token Multiball where tokens spit out when you are trying to play is a rush. Also, don't forget to use the token(s) to play Assault on the Vault mode after your game is done.

No other pinball is like this...or ever will be.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballyoldboy:

Hope this isn't a dumb question, but what was the point of the one and only silver colored token?
Can you plant it in the garden and grow a new pinball??
My guess is that it was worth more when you redeemed it for goods etc.
Hmmm, have I just answered my own question ....?

They were either to redeem for prizes or for people to collect. It was just a rarer coin to make it more about the bragging rights to have gotten one. The prototype token is the rarest and it's an antiqued brass color.

I removed all my original tokens and replaced with 30mm pachislo tokens I picked up from ebay for a few cents a piece. That way none of the originals go home in people's pockets.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballyoldboy:

Sorry but don't know how a PM works, all I know is how to post things

Click on the avatar picture of the person you want to send a message to then click on the paper airplane icon. Then it's like sending an email. When you get a response back, the envelope at the top right of the homepage will jump up and down. Click on it and go to the latest message.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Royal Oak, MI
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Montréal, QC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 85.00
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schudel5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/safe-cracker-will-i-regret-buying-after-1st-day?tu=schudel5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.