• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

Thought it was about time for a fan club on this great game. Having found and opened a nib a few years ago. It's one of my favorite games.
Originally I had a friend with a complete upper head with token dispensers, and a used populated play field. Knowing we never had the capability to make a new cabinet, we sold them to a man in the north east(Virginia?). He said he would make one perfect game with his stuff and maybe a second. Never new if he did or if he's a member here, as this was before I joined pinside. About a year later I found a operator with two sc. One open and played about a hand full of times, the other nib next to it in his house. Needless to say the nib went home with me... I enjoyed that baby till it was time to do a large investment into the house, and she's now in the hands of one of the great members of our site. Yes I still want to go back for the other safe cracker.

Token multiball still one of my favorite parts of the game!

#2 9 years ago

+1. Just lots of fun in a small package. Always puts a smile on my face. I think of it as an oddity until I play again and I realize it's still a challenging game of real pinball shots. Never leaving until my son takes it away.

#3 9 years ago

Just bought one. Will be here about jan 5. Never played it and have never seen one in person.
Looks neat, hope we like it.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Just bought one. Will be here about jan 5. Never played it and have never seen one in person.
Looks neat, hope we like it.

When your in the board game and the guard asks for a bribe, u can usually say no to the bribe twice when u have a large bribe. The third time u say no he boots u from the board game. When ur bribe is low u can't say no more then once. Every time u say no he asks for less money

1 year later
#5 7 years ago

Just picked one up. Usually I like to scan through the club to look for recommended mods, bullet proofing, etc...Only four posts, though!

So far I found what appears to be the most important one -- Paul's playfield rails (http://www.pinballsupernova.com/safe%20cracker%20side%20rail%20install.html)

Will also be picking up the cliffy protectors (a must for any game he has protectors for).

One issue I've noticed on my game is the ball lock kicker (bottom of right ramp) tends to misfire (~weak hits), requiring usually two or three hits to get the ball up to the ball lock at the top. Anyone run into this before? Any luck fixing this by adjusting the sensor or realigning the kicker?

#7 7 years ago

Congrats! I just got one too. There's a thread in the clubs subforum with more info...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/safecracker-club-dig-up-your-coins

#8 7 years ago

I'm going to close this thread to avoid confusion. There is no reason to have two club threads dedicated to the same game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Royal Oak, MI
$ 37.50

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/safe-cracker-ownerfan-clubbreak-into-the-vault and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.