Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 176 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jeffro01
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

309E8B36-F674-4E2A-97E2-2F39175C05A5 (resized).jpeg
    3DB66A58-27C3-4B8E-B629-4CCDA400A8BC (resized).jpeg
    We've got trouble (resized).JPG
    IMG-20210822-WA0000 (resized).jpg
    giphy_s (resized).png
    24552ABF-8AFB-4769-9D23-97F7FE9D5199 (resized).jpeg
    A1168ADD-4D55-455F-9364-5E9FB6813B9B (resized).jpeg
    DDA6142C-1AD1-473B-B0A9-1934AD503866 (resized).jpeg
    8751F38B-2817-40B3-859A-8E49783FFC54 (resized).png
    ezgif-4-2154363109.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #131 Response from Tim Posted by timarnold (1 year ago)

Post #144 PHOF rules sign Posted by PismoArcade (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I've never seen Robert Gagno do that. I'd love to hear his opinion on this...

There is different degrees of autism.

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yes...but he's in the best position to opine, I think. That's all I was saying.

My eldest son had serious ADD before that slapped that name on every boy!Teachers rode us hard about his behavior and we did our best to not let him use this as an excuse for everything.He now has a Masters degree from Washington University Business college.We made him responsible as much as we could.The world was not designed to fit our needs.

#33 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

As a teacher, I've never found ADD to be a handicap. I think those kids are some of the most gifted ones around and I view it as a challenge to keep their attention and keep them engaged. Since I'm ADD myself, I usually don't find that to be much of a challenge...they find it tough keeping up with me.

Glad your the way you are with this! But years ago teachers didn’t want to make exceptions.Many times my wife would come home fro parent teacher meetings either wanting to cry or fucking scream.
    Anyway we got the last word he is a hugely successful business man and a great father of three boys

#76 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yup. Don't watch or read any news at all.
    You will be best informed if you only pay attention to your 3rd grade best friend's Facebook opinions.

You would be happier?

#153 1 year ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

They should kick out fat people as well then, for that is also disgusting.

Settle down Skippy!

#156 1 year ago
    Quoted from danisme:

I lived the hell for 30yrs of working in social services (welfare). So many entitled bs for free at ur (the tax payer expense), is way beyond what I can post. And when u bring your pet "emotional support" pit bull to Knott's Berry Farm and it attacks people waiting for food. F U. Yeah. that's truth. I'll just limit myself now

No you can go on brother this shit has got to stop!What happened to common sense in my country.In my mind it all started with the O.J verdict.I realized then how things were changing to crazy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sad-to-see-yet-another-incident-at-the-phof-?tu=romulusx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.