(Topic ID: 293850)

Latest Update: Here’s what’s left to sell- need to liquidate

By pinlawyer

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

I’ve been diagnosed with an aggressive type of endocrine cancer that I don’t fully understand. What I do know is that I have the fight of my life in front of me and hope very much to live long enough to buy back a new and better collection.
    Still, I’ve lived very well, and have spendthrift money on luxuries as though there are many tomorrows left. At this point, it appears we might need to sell the house, or move my parents in with us to help care for me.
    While appropriate discounts will be afforded multiple-game purchases, lowball offers are discouraged.
    Most Pinsiders know me and my collection. Photos are available to folks who don’t. The pins are generously modded and blinged out. They include:
    GNR CE
    STh LE
    IFM LE
    JJP PoTC LE
    TWD Pro, pimped
    Out with EL mods and blood-spattered armor
    TNA
    BSM
    MMrLE (with Royal Mods all installed)
    TBL
    BKSORLE
    NGG
    WCS
    T3
    EBD
    MET Pro nicely pimped
    R&M BSE
    GoT LE
    AIQLE
    EHOH prem
    XMLE
    AFMrLE
    Shadow
    BBB
    PM
    Airborne
    RS
    JPLE
    LZLE
    Wonka LE
    Mando LE
    ACDC LTBR LE
    DILE
    If I think of more, I’ll post them.
    Reasonable offers appreciate it, with the understanding that we all know where the market is right now. Thank you very much for those who have been part of my life in this hobby for years and years.

The best to you Greg with everything. We've known each other a long time, you're a great asset to the community, a friendly face and one we expect to see for year!

#73 2 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

The best to you Greg with everything. We've known each other a long time, you're a great asset to the community, a friendly face and one we expect to see for year!

And F*CK CANCER!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sad-news-need-to-liquidate?tu=jellikit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.