(Topic ID: 293850)

Latest Update: Here’s what’s left to sell- need to liquidate

By pinlawyer

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cudaman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 2 years ago

Greg, I am glad we have met over the internet and had some positive interactions. Very sorry to hear of your diagnosis. While I don't know your specific cancer type or details of your disease, I would recommend you do a ton of research by reading actual medical studies and seek out the best medical advice...even second opinions. You might even need to travel for that best care/opinions, but you have a close place to start with Mayo in AZ.

I am in the process of my own medical journey as I was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of leukemia (blood cancer) last September. I went through a ton of chemo and some radiation and received a bone marrow transplant 65 days ago. The great news is I am doing remarkably well and am disease free at this point. My best advice is to keep a positive attitude, focus on beating cancer one day at a time, share your story with others so they can pray for you and with you, drink a ton of water and stay active. You will have good days and bad days, but overall, STAY POSITIVE.

I would be happy to talk with you if that would be of interest. Just reach out if that would be helpful. Sorry I cant purchase any of your pins as I just needed to sell TBL, but I am here if they is anything I can do for you.

You will be in my prayers. You can beat this Greg!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cudaman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sad-news-need-to-liquidate?tu=cudaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.