(Topic ID: 293850)

Latest Update: Here’s what’s left to sell- need to liquidate

By pinlawyer

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
    #1 2 years ago

I’ve been diagnosed with an aggressive type of endocrine cancer that I don’t fully understand. What I do know is that I have the fight of my life in front of me and hope very much to live long enough to buy back a new and better collection.

Still, I’ve lived very well, and have spendthrift money on luxuries as though there are many tomorrows left. At this point, it appears we might need to sell the house, or move my parents in with us to help care for me.

While appropriate discounts will be afforded multiple-game purchases, lowball offers are discouraged.

Most Pinsiders know me and my collection. Photos are available to folks who don’t. The pins are generously modded and blinged out. They are:

LZLE w/Stern topper
    $10k REDUCED again

DILE
    $8k

Reasonable offers appreciated, with the understanding that we all know where the market is right now. Thank you very much for those who have been part of my life in this hobby for years and years.

#2 2 years ago

Just wow. Really sorry to hear this... best of luck

#3 2 years ago

Very sorry to hear this, although I don’t know you, you will be in my thoughts and prayers during this fight.

#4 2 years ago

Good vibes sent your way and well wishes in your fight ahead!! You can do this!

#5 2 years ago

So sincerely sad to hear. Stay strong and wish you the best.

#6 2 years ago

Sorry to hear that only wish u the best

#7 2 years ago

Sorry to hear, I wish you the best.

Get well. Stay strong.

#8 2 years ago

Holy S, so sorry to hear this and wish you the very best!

#9 2 years ago

Prayers go out to you and your family

#10 2 years ago

Sorry to hear, wish you the best on recovery.

#12 2 years ago

Sorry to hear. Best wishes on beating this. Fight strong.

#13 2 years ago

Wow so sorry to hear, best of luck on your treatment and a speedy recovery.

Hope you get what you need on your collection...hope you can rebuild it even better when you come back to the hobby.

#14 2 years ago

I wish you good luck. You have a beautiful collection and I'm sure you'll come out of this...take care

#15 2 years ago

No words besides this community appreciates what you bring to the family. We are here for you Greg

#16 2 years ago

Sorry to hear that. I hope that you beat it and come back stronger. We’ll be looking forward to your return soon.

#17 2 years ago

Very sorry to hear this. Good luck and get better.

#18 2 years ago

Pinlawyer,
    man this stinks to hear. I bought your Cheetah and Big Game. Best wishes and you'll be in my prayers tonight. Stay strong and I pray you'll get healthy.

#19 2 years ago

Very sorry to hear this. Stay strong and I wish you well.

#20 2 years ago

Very sorry to hear Greg, hang in there and stay positive.
    If you or your family need anything I'm just down the road from where you live.
    Even if that just means helping lift games out of the basement or helping prep them for shipping.

#21 2 years ago

Prayers brother...

#22 2 years ago

Here's hoping that you have many years to live! Please take care.

#23 2 years ago

Sorry to see this post. Wishing you success with your diagnosis/treatments and I hope you kick cancer's ass.

#24 2 years ago

Prayers and well wishes Brother!

#25 2 years ago

Many prayers for you.

#26 2 years ago

My thoughts are with you.
    A few games in your home might still cheer you up and help you through some difficult days... something to consider before you liquidate everything.
    Be well!!

#27 2 years ago

Very sorry to hear this, and wishing the best for you.

#28 2 years ago

I'm sorry Greg. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

LTG : )

#29 2 years ago

Oh no, that's terrible news...I'm sorry to hear this. I'm sure many of us will be rooting for you.

#30 2 years ago

Hang in there Greg !

#31 2 years ago

So sorry to hear this. Sending positive thoughts!

#32 2 years ago

Best wishes....sorry this has to happen....as a Canadian it is hard to understand...

#33 2 years ago

Positive thoughts and energy your way Greg! Your collection is amazing! Pinball national is behind you in this fight. You will prevail and kick its ass as I did in my fight.
    #FuckCancer.

Greg

#34 2 years ago

Thoughts and prayers to you.

#35 2 years ago

There’s power in prayers and I’ll be adding you in my prayers

#36 2 years ago

Feel like I know you after so many years on Pinside. Thoughts and prayers your way.

#37 2 years ago

Greg, all the best wishes to you, sir. I know the fellow enthusiasts here in AZ and all over are rooting for you.

#38 2 years ago

pinlawyer so sorry to hear man. Wish nothing but the best for you and your family. Cancer fucking sucks.

#39 2 years ago

Fight like hell and please buy his games if you can.

#40 2 years ago

You can beat this!! Stay positive and we will be praying for you and your whole family!

#41 2 years ago

I don’t know you but have enjoyed your post for many years and pray for you many more in the future. Kick this cancers ass! Stay positive and know the whole pin community got you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. I do hope your collection goes to real pinheads like yourself to be enjoyed like you have.
    Harley D.

#42 2 years ago

Sad news ...
    All the best

#43 2 years ago

I’ve always enjoyed your posts over the years. Sending good thoughts your way.

#44 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

I’ve been diagnosed with an aggressive type of endocrine cancer that I don’t fully understand. What I do know is that I have the fight of my life in front of me and hope very much to live long enough to buy back a new and better collection.
    Still, I’ve lived very well, and have spendthrift money on luxuries as though there are many tomorrows left. At this point, it appears we might need to sell the house, or move my parents in with us to help care for me.
    While appropriate discounts will be afforded multiple-game purchases, lowball offers are discouraged.
    Most Pinsiders know me and my collection. Photos are available to folks who don’t. The pins are generously modded and blinged out. They include:
    GNR CE
    STh LE
    IFM LE
    JJP PoTC LE
    TWD Pro, pimped
    Out with EL mods and blood-spattered armor
    TNA
    BSM
    MMrLE (with Royal Mods all installed)
    TBL
    BKSORLE
    NGG
    WCS
    T3
    EBD
    MET Pro nicely pimped
    R&M BSE
    GoT LE
    AIQLE
    EHOH prem
    XMLE
    AFMrLE
    Shadow
    BBB
    PM
    Airborne
    RS
    JPLE
    LZLE
    Wonka LE
    Mando LE
    ACDC LTBR LE
    DILE
    If I think of more, I’ll post them.
    Reasonable offers appreciate it, with the understanding that we all know where the market is right now. Thank you very much for those who have been part of my life in this hobby for years and years.

I’ve watched your collection from afar and love your updates and pickups. In a weird way I feel like I know you, living vicariously when you got grails like BBB and Alien.

I wish you the best of luck. Sending positivity and support your way.

Perhaps too dark but I find gallows humor the best way to deal when life kicks you in the teeth.
    Should things go south, I will be holding you to this!

Quoted from pinlawyer:

I still have PM and Airborne. When I die, my family's instructions are to saw me in half and bury half in each pin. PM is simply my favorite pinball ever. Airborne is in my top 10.

#45 2 years ago

Prayers sent. You got this, and I look forward to seeing your continued posts as you recover.

#46 2 years ago

So sorry to hear this news,I hope you beat this damn cancer!

#47 2 years ago

Best of luck to you.
    Hope you have a speedy recovery.

#48 2 years ago

Best wishes. Stupid cancer...

#49 2 years ago

So sorry to hear Greg. My wife and I had the honor of playing a tournament in your basement. As you have indicated, your pins are always in amazing condition. I wish you the best with the treatment. Stay positive!

#50 2 years ago

Very Sad. Praying for you.

There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sad-news-need-to-liquidate?hl=chas10e and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.