(Topic ID: 293850)

Latest Update: Here’s what’s left to sell- need to liquidate

By pinlawyer

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 2 years ago

Dialed In LE not taken at 8k? What's going on there?

#202 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

Thanks to all who sent well-wishes. I’m beginning my second round of chemo today and feel better than I look.

More well wishes sent my friend !

LTG : )

#203 2 years ago
    Quoted from seenev:

Dialed In LE not taken at 8k? What's going on there?

It was marked NFS until this AM

#204 2 years ago

thoughts and prayers your way. when i am feeling sick or down my pins are a form of therapy to me. really hate these type of posts. sold many many games these past 3 years and it sucks get well soon.

#205 2 years ago

As you already know at this point family and friends are what really counts. Pinball is just for fun.

#206 2 years ago

I’m either keeping GOT or I’m keeping DILE

#207 2 years ago

I went through something similar to this with stage 4 non Hodgkin’s lymphoma in 2002, 2006, and 2010. I even had hospice hanging around for a while. All together, I had three surgeries, about 80 radiation treatments and 3.5 years of chemotherapy. Cancer treatments have come a long way in the last twenty years and I am living proof of that. Keep fighting no matter what and you can beat this thing. If I was any closer, I would buy the DILE from you. Howie

#208 2 years ago

PM sent.

#209 2 years ago

Nice words from @hlaj78. Howie was generous enough to sell me his BBB and deliver it personally to my house a couple years ago. A real nice guy.

#210 2 years ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:I went through something similar to this with stage 4 non Hodgkin’s lymphoma in 2002, 2006, and 2010. I even had hospice hanging around for a while. All together, I had three surgeries, about 80 radiation treatments and 3.5 years of chemotherapy. Cancer treatments have come a long way in the last twenty years and I am living proof of that. Keep fighting no matter what and you can beat this thing. If I was any closer, I would buy the DILE from you. Howie

Man you sound like a A+ pinsider, trooper and inspiration to anyone going thru something like this. God bless brother

#211 2 years ago

Best Wishes Pinlawyer.You have it in you!

#212 2 years ago

My Mother In Law just finished her radiation treatments (which came after the chemo). She had a few days where she was pretty tired but nowhere near as sick as my Mom was when she fought through it over 25 years ago (she's still with us today).
    You don't have to be as tough as my Mother-In-Law to kick this things ass.
    Best wishes Pin-brother!

#213 2 years ago

Fortunately, the treatments for cancer are advancing at a geometric rate. Between chemo, radiation, mRNA, etc., there is so much that we can successfully treat that wasn't even possible 5 years ago. I work for a company that sells a drug for non-small cell lung cancer, basal cell cancer, etc. and it is incredible the response people can have to treatments.

Keep a positive outlook and fight like hell. Those two factors are just as important, if not more so, than the actual medical treatment. I hope you recover fully and quickly.

1 month later
    #214 2 years ago

I can't believe that I missed this thread until now.

Greg, I am very sorry to hear about this. I hope that your fight is going well and that you make a good recovery.

It was a pleasure meeting you several years ago when I bought your amazing Theater of Magic! You had a very impressive collection of pins, all in great shape and most of them very tastefully modded. You gave me the opportunity to play Big Bang Bar for the first time!

Best wishes to you my friend.

#215 2 years ago

We all wonder how Greg is doing. I check here daily hoping for an update.

#216 2 years ago

I see that he upvotes posts, so this lets me know he's feeling ok enough to read Pinside. That's enough for me right now. I have faith you will kick this, like you kicked us all in pin league.

#217 2 years ago

Just saw this post and am stunned by the news. Stay positive Greg and know you will beat this!

3 weeks later
    #218 2 years ago

I’m doing pretty well, all things considered. Thanks for all the love and support!!

Being on platinum-based chemo is hard, but I’m enduring it.

#219 2 years ago

Keep fighting bro, lots of prayers your way.

#220 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

I’m doing pretty well, all things considered. Thanks for all the love and support!!
    Being on platinum-based chemo is hard, but I’m enduring it.

Platinum? That's fuckin metal bro!!!

Hang in there and we'll enjoy watching you rebuild your collection in the near future!

#221 2 years ago

Great to hear you here. Thanks for chiming in. I can only imagine how tough this journey has been.

2 months later
    #222 2 years ago

Still praying for you, have a wonderful thanksgiving.

#223 2 years ago

Any updates, Greg? Hope you’re doing well and totally kicking cancer’s ass!

#224 2 years ago

Hope all is well buddy !

#225 2 years ago

All our best Greg! Happy Thanksgiving to you/yours!

#226 2 years ago

Greg deleloped myasthenia gravis. It;s a rare side effect of his immunotherapy. He spent many weeks in the ICU and is currently in inpatient rehab trying to get his strength back. When I spoke to him he was really energetic and hopeful. I am sure he seldom feels that up. He has really been through a lot.

#227 2 years ago

I am positive he currently is not on pinside.

#228 2 years ago

Miss you Greg. Best wishes to help you get through this.

LTG : )

#229 2 years ago
    Quoted from lrosent345:

Greg deleloped myasthenia gravis. It;s a rare side effect of his immunotherapy. He spent many weeks in the ICU and is currently in inpatient rehab trying to get his strength back. When I spoke to him he was really energetic and hopeful. I am sure he seldom feels that up. He has really been through a lot.

This is terrible news, not what I wanted to hear. Tell Greg that’s no good and to please come back with better news!

There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sad-news-need-to-liquidate/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.