(Topic ID: 293850)

Latest Update: Here’s what’s left to sell- need to liquidate

By pinlawyer

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
    #151 2 years ago

Sending you healing thoughts! Hope you can keep some machines - are you doing a go fund me by chance?

#152 2 years ago

Greg, our hate for cancer is nearly equaled by our hate for Stern's Indiana Jones. You got rid of that damn game now get rid of that damn cancer brotha!! The real cancer is gonna be much harder to free yourself from but you can do it, we're all right there with you in your fight.

QSS

#153 2 years ago

Sorry to hear that. Prayers for you and family.

#154 2 years ago

Sad news
    Just hope it has been diagnosed in early time to get best chance to recover
    Prayers from France.

#155 2 years ago

Sorry to hear this. Good vibes headed your way. You GOT THIS!!!!

#156 2 years ago

Best wishes and so sorry to hear.

#157 2 years ago

Greg... I don't know you personally, however always enjoyed your contributions here.

Stay strong, fight hard... you'll beat it. All the best to you and your family.

Kerry

#158 2 years ago

Praying daily for you. Very sad news but the lord has the final say. I’m here to help.

#159 2 years ago

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your fight to get better

#160 2 years ago

God speed. Do some digging and find the best place for treatment.

#161 2 years ago

Sorry to hear, best of luck on your fight!

#162 2 years ago

Thoughts and prayers for healing to you and family

#163 2 years ago

Sorry to hear. Hope you have an as decent ride as possible for the rest of your travels.

#164 2 years ago

Thoughts and prayers sent your way brother!

#165 2 years ago

Sending positive thoughts and vibes your way. Get well.

#166 2 years ago

Wishing you all the best.
    Your positive attitude will help you prevail.

#167 2 years ago

Stay positive & look at all options on table. Even experimental techniques.

Thoughts & prayers

#168 2 years ago

You got this Greg....you'll kick it's ass. I know many who have. You've got a whole community behind you.

Before you know it, you'll be posting looking to rebuild that marvelous collection.

If you need help packing or moving the pins, let me know.
    Tim

#169 2 years ago

OMG I just read this I can’t believe it, you were one of the first people I met when playing competitively really crushed to hear of your diagnosis and hope you keep fighting the good fight.

All the best and good luck!

#170 2 years ago

Praying for you.

#171 2 years ago

Sorry to hear about this Greg. You are in my thoughts and I will be praying for you throughout this fight.

#172 2 years ago

Sorry my friend Greg, just came across this post. My Dad has been dealing with cancer just over a year and took them a awhile to discover but found after 4 months right when pandemic started and they finally found it. Unfortunately it’s stage 4 and just recently discovered it’s kidney cancer. It has not been easy for me or my family and I will pray for you both. Hang tuff. Brent your music pin buddy and APPL, keep singing the Maiden.

#173 2 years ago

I am very sorry to hear this news. I wish you the absolute best and you will be in my thoughts and prayers . Stay strong and be positive. You can beat this! Take care.

#174 2 years ago

I echo everyone's comments and sincerely wish you a speedy and full recovery.

#175 2 years ago

Good luck with everything.

#176 2 years ago

Go in peace,Brother,we all will C U soon in the big tomorrow!!!

#177 2 years ago

Hope you pull through my man

#178 2 years ago

thoughts and prayers sir!!

#179 2 years ago

Stay strong.

#180 2 years ago

Prayers for a strong recovery!

#181 2 years ago

While your collection is amazing afraid I can’t help by making any offers. But wish you the absolute best in your fight and hope you are back rebuilding your collection soon.

#182 2 years ago

So sorry to hear that. Cancer is such an intense and sobering experience.

Glad to see so many sale pending notes. Good luck with the sales.

#183 2 years ago

Haven’t read the comments, but this man is a pleasure to deal with, buy with confidence.

#184 2 years ago

Just saw this, I’ll be praying for you.

#187 2 years ago

Best wishes Greg. Be positive live in the moment.

#188 2 years ago

Sending healing energy and prayers to you.

#189 2 years ago

Hey Greg, just wanted to wish you all the best with this battle. I don't think we've ever met, but since you've been on Pinside for nine years it kind of feels like we did. Positive thoughts from the Netherlands!

#190 2 years ago

Best wishes Greg, stay positive and beat this!

#191 2 years ago

Stay positive, stay strong, and enjoy the good moments you have as you fight through this. Your family and friends are a blessing.

#192 2 years ago

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family stay positive.

#193 2 years ago

Greg,
    I’m very sorry to hear the news. Hope you can beat this.

Ross

#194 2 years ago

So sorry to hear of your situation. Wishing you strength and health.

#195 2 years ago

I am sorry you are going through this. You are you are one of my favorite people. One of my wife's favorite people as well. She doesn't like many people.

#196 2 years ago

Be well, Greg!

#197 2 years ago

I’ll echo what everyone else is saying and wish you good spirits and a quick recovery. We are all rooting for you Greg

#198 2 years ago

I wish you the best in your fight Greg, stay strong and kick cancers ass. I don't pray much, but I will step up my game and have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. You can do this!

3 weeks later
    #199 2 years ago

Just catching up on some forum topics and some how I missed this topic you posted. Do not know you, but know what it means to be on the ropes. My hopes and prayers for you on a speedy recovery and looking forward to hearing some positive updates...

#200 2 years ago

Thanks to all who sent well-wishes. I’m beginning my second round of chemo today and feel better than I look.

There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sad-news-need-to-liquidate/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.