(Topic ID: 293850)

Latest Update: Here’s what’s left to sell- need to liquidate

By pinlawyer

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
    #101 2 years ago

So sorry to hear that news. Don’t ever stop fighting. I don’t know the extent of your condition but I recently went through an ordeal where my father was given less than a 1% chance to live. That chance was enough for all of us to cling to and help him fight. Ultimately it was enough for him to beat it and make a full recovery. There was never any other option in our minds.

Sounds like you have a tough fight ahead of you but this also may be the moment in life you realize you were stronger than you ever knew. Best wishes to you on your journey and we all look forward to hearing how you kicked cancer’s a**

#102 2 years ago

Damnit man. I've seen lots of cancer lately, but also LOTS of success. Been looking forward to heading out there and grabbing something from you again and seeing you and that beauty of a collection, but not like this. Smash this brother!

#103 2 years ago

Remember the power of positive thinking!! Good things will happen, wishing you the best!!

#104 2 years ago

I always enjoy your comments and your collection is amazing.

Try and stay positive, my prayers will be with you as well.

#105 2 years ago

Sending healing thoughts your way Greg.

#106 2 years ago

In my heart I hold compassion for you. I have always admired your posts, and I hope you emerge stronger. Please be safe.

#107 2 years ago

Greg, you are a great human being and I wish you the best. Fuck Cancer. -Wes

#108 2 years ago

I just want to chime in that you are an amazing collector and a Pinside member that I’ve always deeply respected in all ways. I am sorry to read this post and wish you well. I echo the posts of many that say they look forward to your posts rebuilding your collection in the future.

#109 2 years ago

head up mate, and give it a dam tough fight, stay strong

#110 2 years ago

Just saw this and am at a loss for words with this news. Greg is one of the best people in pinball - happy to share his enthusiasm for the hobby, has the best games that are exceptionally well taken care of, and is so open and inviting for people to come play them. He helped get me further into pinball and invited me to play my first tournament ever at his house.

PM sent, but I’m fully available for free doctor advice, helping you move games, and punching anything that gets in your way in the face.

#111 2 years ago

#112 2 years ago

Greg I am so sorry this has happened to you, My heart dropped when I read your post. It took me back to 2018 when I was first diagnosed with a brain tumor and all the emotions that I felt when I saw my MRI for the first time. All I can tell you is that you are going to find that you have a strength inside of you that you never knew you had! Your pinside family is here for you 24/7.. please reach out to me anytime if you ever want to chat.
    I wish I had words that could make things easier for you my friend, but I will just tell you what My wife told me the night I was diagnosed... she said “things are gunna get tough for you for a while, but you got this”

Greg you got this!

#113 2 years ago

You know life changes so fast. I’m taking care of my mother right now who has terminal cancer and its just heartbreaking.

I’m be praying for you because I know how hard it is!

Good luck brother! You’ll make it if you believe and never give up!

#114 2 years ago

Well Shit.... must be a pretty tough time for your family... My heart goes out to you man. The uncertainty of it all can be pretty frightening. But put yourself in Gods hands and by all means stay positive! I look forward to your post that reads: Beat this damn thing and I need to buy back all my games!

#115 2 years ago

Sorry to hear this, stay strong and kick it's ass

#116 2 years ago

You hang in there. Stay positive and beat this thing!

#117 2 years ago

Very sorry to here this Greg....... You have been on these forums for a very long time. Keep a positive attitude and god willing everything will be fine.

#118 2 years ago

Very sorry! Prayers to you Greg. Stay encouraged and win the battle

#119 2 years ago

Good luck, fuck cancer, stay positive and enjoy every day to the fullest!

#120 2 years ago

So sorry to wake up to hear this kind of news. Hang in there and take it one day at a time. My thoughts are with you.

#121 2 years ago

We’ve never met, but I have known you through this forum. I hope you continue to hang out on pinside, even if you sell all your pins. We need guys like you around here.
    I wish you the best of luck.

#122 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

or move my parents in with us to help care for me.

You're still young! Medicine/Science came a long way. Hang in there. Keep the Faith..

#123 2 years ago

Greg, so sorry to hear. Beat this damn cancer, my friend.

Brian

#124 2 years ago

[Removed]

Hopefully you can keep a couple of your favourites to help with your recovery. Keeping positive and having fun is important you your mental health as much as your physical health.

Be well.

#125 2 years ago

Don’t give up...don’t ever give up.

#126 2 years ago

You got this brother. You have the strength of the whole community behind you. Head up high and fight back. We’re all here to support you.

#127 2 years ago

This is horrible news for me to read.
    You're right Greg, this is the fight of your life now and you selling your prized collection tells me you're ready to do battle and give it your all.
    I stand with you in spirit Greg, and I look forward to selling you a game when you're healthy and ready to begin rebuilding your collection again.
    Kim

#130 2 years ago

Sorry to hear this Greg. Not sure you are a believer or not but I spent my prayer time this morning focused on you man. Research cancer diets and with new treatments I pray you WILL beat this thing.

1 Peter 2:24

#131 2 years ago

Sorry to hear, stay strong hopefully a fast recovery.

#132 2 years ago

Good thoughts and prayers are with you. We are a community and we’re all pulling for you.

#133 2 years ago

So sorry to hear, All my best to you and your family.

Just a thought, if anyone can set up a go fund me page I'd be happy to contribute something to help out.

#134 2 years ago

Very sorry to hear Greg. The Pinsider community has your back. We are all your friends so don't hesitate to ask for assistance, no matter how trivial or how complex. God be with you and your family, and look forward to the thread, "In remission, who has pins for sale".

#135 2 years ago

Fight hard and don’t give up. We all have your back and stand behind you. Best of luck and anything is possible.

#136 2 years ago

Greg my thoughts are with you. Never met you but enjoy your post. John

#137 2 years ago

Don’t know you personally pinlawyer but you’ve always been a positive light on Pinside. That positivity will see you through your next battle. Be strong.

#138 2 years ago

Very tough to read. I bought one of your classic sterns a few years ago.

My prayers and thoughts are with you - and as mentioned above, diets can definitely help not just in the fight against cancer, but the treatments that go along with it.

Whatever you do - stop eating any dairy. Keep fighting.

#139 2 years ago

Wishing you the best, stay strong.

#140 2 years ago

Best wishes and hoping for a short road to remission.

#141 2 years ago

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family mate in what must be the worst time. I’m sure with help of you closest and dearest you can get through this. Kind regards Scott

#142 2 years ago

Very sorry to hear your health issues. Best wishes.

#143 2 years ago

If anyone is doing a run to Minneapolis or somewhere near, please let me know. Coincidentally, I’m in Scottsdale right now but have no way to get a pin back home. Peace.

#144 2 years ago

In addition to the others prayers, I have also added mine for you and family Greg. You have quite the road ahead of you. It’s nice to read all of the support coming from Pinside. Most people on here are just good people.

#145 2 years ago

Greg..man I hate this for you but want you to know I'm praying for you and your recovery!
    Hang tough... keep fighting!
    Have had the privilege of speaking with you about games for sale in the past.. and expect to in the future!

#146 2 years ago

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Stay Strong!!

#147 2 years ago

I feel for you bud. Keep your head up, gear up for a fight, and know you have plenty of people in your corner. If you end up at MD Anderson down here in Houston pm me, I can tell you a bit about the place and area from my mom's battle.

#148 2 years ago

Cancer’s an a-hole. I hope you kick the shit out of that a-hole!

Good luck with your battle. Stay positive. Be awesome.

#149 2 years ago

You need more WEED !
    Weed KILLS Cancerous Cells . Need to Spray The People With weed and not whatever it is they are !!!!!!!!!!!
    Pray For this guy !

#150 2 years ago

Greg. Sad news. My wish is that you make this cancer your bitch. Godspeed.

There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sad-news-need-to-liquidate/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.