(Topic ID: 293850)

Latest Update: Here’s what’s left to sell- need to liquidate

By pinlawyer

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
    #51 2 years ago

Stay positive always and flip on!

#52 2 years ago

Thoughts and prayers to you Greg. Wishing you the best !

#53 2 years ago

Your collection and posts have always been positive and fun to read

When - not if - you beat this I will look forward to your many “rebuilding the collection” posts.

Take care
    Mike Geib

#54 2 years ago

Ohhh man, sorry to hear. Praying for you.

#55 2 years ago

I hate to even read this type of thread because I try to avoid this kind of news. Wishing you and your family the best.

#56 2 years ago

Yeah...I don't even know what to say. Best of luck to you, Greg, and I hope you kick its ass.

#57 2 years ago

Greg, I am glad we have met over the internet and had some positive interactions. Very sorry to hear of your diagnosis. While I don't know your specific cancer type or details of your disease, I would recommend you do a ton of research by reading actual medical studies and seek out the best medical advice...even second opinions. You might even need to travel for that best care/opinions, but you have a close place to start with Mayo in AZ.

I am in the process of my own medical journey as I was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of leukemia (blood cancer) last September. I went through a ton of chemo and some radiation and received a bone marrow transplant 65 days ago. The great news is I am doing remarkably well and am disease free at this point. My best advice is to keep a positive attitude, focus on beating cancer one day at a time, share your story with others so they can pray for you and with you, drink a ton of water and stay active. You will have good days and bad days, but overall, STAY POSITIVE.

I would be happy to talk with you if that would be of interest. Just reach out if that would be helpful. Sorry I cant purchase any of your pins as I just needed to sell TBL, but I am here if they is anything I can do for you.

You will be in my prayers. You can beat this Greg!

#58 2 years ago

Sorry to hear you have cancer. Never give up and I hope you do what cudaman sugest and do your research and look at your options.Best of luck and wishes that you beat it.Stay strong.

#59 2 years ago

I do not know you - but I am rooting for you. I hope that's worth something.

#60 2 years ago

Wishing you the best of luck.

#61 2 years ago

So many good thoughts for you in this thread. Add me to the list of prayers coming your way. You can win.

#62 2 years ago

Truly Sorry to hear this

#63 2 years ago

Sorry to read this. Prayers for you and your family.

#64 2 years ago

Wishing for strength and speedy healing for you.

#65 2 years ago

Hang in there Greg. Try and stay positive. My prayers are with you

#66 2 years ago

Fight this with all of your might, you can beat this thing. Sending positive vibes your way.

#67 2 years ago

So sorry to hear! This sucks.

#68 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

I’ve been diagnosed with an aggressive type of endocrine cancer that I don’t fully understand. What I do know is that I have the fight of my life in front of me and hope very much to live long enough to buy back a new and better collection.
    Still, I’ve lived very well, and have spendthrift money on luxuries as though there are many tomorrows left. At this point, it appears we might need to sell the house, or move my parents in with us to help care for me.
    While appropriate discounts will be afforded multiple-game purchases, lowball offers are discouraged.
    Most Pinsiders know me and my collection. Photos are available to folks who don’t. The pins are generously modded and blinged out. They include:
    GNR CE
    STh LE
    IFM LE
    JJP PoTC LE
    TWD Pro, pimped
    Out with EL mods and blood-spattered armor
    TNA
    BSM
    MMrLE (with Royal Mods all installed)
    TBL
    BKSORLE
    NGG
    WCS
    T3
    EBD
    MET Pro nicely pimped
    R&M BSE
    GoT LE
    AIQLE
    EHOH prem
    XMLE
    AFMrLE
    Shadow
    BBB
    PM
    Airborne
    RS
    JPLE
    LZLE
    Wonka LE
    Mando LE
    ACDC LTBR LE
    DILE
    If I think of more, I’ll post them.
    Reasonable offers appreciate it, with the understanding that we all know where the market is right now. Thank you very much for those who have been part of my life in this hobby for years and years.

The best to you Greg with everything. We've known each other a long time, you're a great asset to the community, a friendly face and one we expect to see for year!

#69 2 years ago

Stay strong! Best of luck in your fight.

#70 2 years ago

Greg - sending thoughts and prayers to you beating this.

#71 2 years ago

Sincerely wish you and your family well as you enter this new chapter of life. Please stay strong and know you are loved by so many.

#72 2 years ago

The same carbon which makes us up is the same carbon which has made up many other living things for eons...in other words, we technically live forever.

#73 2 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

The best to you Greg with everything. We've known each other a long time, you're a great asset to the community, a friendly face and one we expect to see for year!

And F*CK CANCER!

#74 2 years ago

Sorry to hear. Take care

#75 2 years ago

So sorry to hear this. I never got the chance to meet you, but I remember that you invited me over to see your collection the last time I was down in Scottsdale. Wishing the best for you.

#76 2 years ago

So sorry Greg. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

#77 2 years ago

Just saw this.....prayers for you....stay strong!!

#78 2 years ago

Good mojo sent, sorry to hear this man. You’ve always had an incredible collection and seem like a great dude. We’re all rooting for you brother!

#79 2 years ago

So sorry to hear that, reaper coming for all of us and I always appreciate your level minded posts. But I wouldn't want to buy any of your machines, because you're going to beat this. Nothing but love your way.

#80 2 years ago

Thoughts and prayers your way mate!!!!!!!

#81 2 years ago

Thoughts and prayers

#82 2 years ago

Well wishes my man - hang in there. You’ve got a lot of fight in you.

#83 2 years ago

Wish you the best! Having family support team is awesome! Prayers and well wishes for you and your family .

#84 2 years ago

So Sorry to hear this.
    Fight the good fight, there is always hope.
    Sending many good vibes to you pin brother.
    Your apart of this, all of us, we share a passion together as a group here on pinside.
    Our hobby is your hobby.
    We are here for you.

#85 2 years ago

Fuck cancer. Kick its ass. All the best to you and your family during this fight.

#86 2 years ago

Thoughts and prayers for you. Always stay strong.

#87 2 years ago

Keep your chin up and do what you just said ,”Fight” All the best to you and yours .

#88 2 years ago

So sorry to hear. Hope all goes well.

I’ve never met you but I’ve read your posts over the years.

#89 2 years ago

God bless.

#90 2 years ago

So sorry to hear. Hope things work out for you. Chin up. Prayers for you.

#91 2 years ago

There is always hope . Check out Mycancerstoryrocks how this guy beat cancer

#92 2 years ago

Greg,
    I’ll send you a separate PM, but I’ll echo what everyone else has already said. Greg is the absolute best. I’ve purchased two machines from him and was treated with respect. His collection is above and beyond anyone else’s I’ve seen. If you don’t know Greg, don’t hesitate to buy one of his machine sight unseen. They are all tastefully blinged out with the absolute best mods. You simply can’t ask for anything better.
    As for the disease, I’m simply speechless...

#93 2 years ago

Dammit, this sucks. My prayers are with you and your family Greg, kick its ass!

#94 2 years ago

Thoughts and prayers

#95 2 years ago

Hang in there! Stay strong! You too cudaman!!

#96 2 years ago

Focusing on the best for you Greg - hang in there man!

- Tim

#97 2 years ago

Greg, this is sad news, for you and everyone who has played your collection over the years. I always counted on your APPL tournaments to play the latest and greatest and it has been a blast for 10 years, and heres to 30 more. I just had 7 polyps removed from my colon and am waiting on biopsy results. Cancer sucks and I know you will kick it's ass like you kicked mine all the time in pin league.

P.s. Anyone who is interested in any of Greg's games, I can vouch personally that they are kept in top form.

#98 2 years ago

So sorry to hear this, hoping that you kick this things ass! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

#99 2 years ago

If there’s anyone I know that can make cancer his bitch it’s Greg. Thoughts and prayers to you my friend. Stay strong. Need anything call

#100 2 years ago

Greg, seeing your enthusiasm and generosity in this hobby over the years has inspired me. We’ve had some great conversations off line and I feel like I know you better than I do. All of our best to you in this fight. Please do me a favor and kick this things ass.

There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sad-news-need-to-liquidate/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.