Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by CUJO
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago

Sorry for your loss. Been there, it does get better with time but never goes away.

#52 8 years ago

So sorry to hear this. Keep your head up and know that it will get easier as time goes by. Live in his honour & try to enjoy every second of your life.

#53 8 years ago

Thank you all for your kind words and support! It means the world to me! My dad had a military send off today. It was beautiful and emotional and he would have loved it! Here is a photo of my son who is three, helping the pall bearers with my fathers casket. He wanted to help. This image is so powerful image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#54 8 years ago

God Bless you and your family.

#55 8 years ago

Pinupgirl1975,
    I don't know you but I can relate as I've been there too. Lost my dad in 1986 when I was 34. He was 71. Lung cancer and he wasn't a smoker. Only had 8 months once diagnosed.

And just at the point in our lives where I was really starting to relate to my dad, understand him and appreciate all the things he had
    done for me as I grew up but as I was just starting to "grow up" myself....

God is already watching over you, yours and your dad. (See the halo in photo you posted). 8-)

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sad-day-herea-special-request/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.