Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by CUJO
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 8 years ago

Hi all

PinupGirl1975 or as some of you know her as simply "Gina" lost her Father last night to a battle he was having with Cancer. If you guys..her extended family...could just take a minute of your time and post something for her here or send her a P M I would appreciate it. I know she could use all the support she can get right now.

Her father who was also my Uncle was great stand up guy and a die hard Marine. He believed in America and the people in it. He will be truly missed here. Semper Fi Pasquale Capone.

Thank you in advance.
    Joe

#2 8 years ago

My deepest sympathy and warm wishes to you and your family..

A thousand times we needed you
    A thousand times we cried
    If love alone could have saved you
    you never would have died...

Jim

#3 8 years ago

Condolences. Keep your chin up and remember all the good things.

#4 8 years ago

My condolences. Try to remember the happy times with him.

#5 8 years ago

Keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers...wishing you peace and healing.

#6 8 years ago

I am so so sorry Gina! Take some comfort as your dad is not suffering anymore and you will see him again someday, until then he will live in your memories of the good times you had together.

#7 8 years ago

I am very sorry for your loss.

#8 8 years ago

FUCK cancer......!!!!............Joey

#9 8 years ago

Very very sorry for your loss. Stay strong.

#10 8 years ago

Our hearts & prayers go out to your family. Thank you for your service Pasquale Capone. We salute you for all your sacrifices. Semper Fi.

#11 8 years ago

Gina, I know how sad the ending can be. Hopefully you and others shared some happy moments in your father's last few days. I know I did and those are the ones I think of almost every day.

Keep your head up and remember how much your father was loved. I'm sure he knows it too!!

#12 8 years ago

I'm sorry to hear of you loosing your father, I lost mine in 1969 when I was 16. Looks like you had yours for a long time so be happy you have soooo many great memories.

#13 8 years ago

Gina -

So sorry to hear of your loss. We are all thinking about you!

#14 8 years ago

So sorry for your loss.

#15 8 years ago

Sorry for your loss. Like others have said remember the good times. And the pain will fade away but he will never be forgotten.

#16 8 years ago

Very sorry to hear of your loss. We are all thinking of you during this trying time.

#17 8 years ago

Semper Fi. I'm very sorry for your loss.

#18 8 years ago

So sorry to hear of your loss Gina. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

#19 8 years ago

So terribly sorry for your loss

#20 8 years ago

Sorry for your loss you have our prayers and condolences.

#21 8 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my Dad in 08 at only 56...way too early. Miss him every day, but time makes it easier. Hang in there.

#22 8 years ago

Sorry for your loss. I lost my dad when he was 41 and my sister 6 months ago at age 35. Time does make it easier and playing pinball is a helpful distraction.

#23 8 years ago

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
    I lost my father in Dec of 15 and it sucks big time.

Its funny how your heart strings are tied to certain people or certain events.
    When I was notifying people after my father passed, I talked with lots of family and friends that I have been close to for the last 25 to 30 years, and I keep my cool and composure with all of them, however when I called my childhood buddy (that I rarely see anymore) whom I have know since I was like 7 years old, we wept on the phone together.

You will have your moments...
    I'm still having mine...

Peace to your loved one!

Regards
    Mike

#24 8 years ago

So sorry to hear. Good vibes sent your way.

#25 8 years ago

Sorry for your loss. Try and remember the good times

#26 8 years ago

So sorry for the loss of who I am sure was a great man. We are in his debt, and he will be in our prayers.

#27 8 years ago

Sorry to hear of your loss.

To echo Breaking_Dad:

Fuck cancer.

#28 8 years ago

Sorry for the loss of your father. May he RIP.

#29 8 years ago

I'm so sorry for everyone's loss. I unfortunately know what it is like to lose a parent from cancer too. Lean on the people closest to you and remember all the good times you had. You will never forget, but things will get better.

#30 8 years ago

Gina, my condolences to you and your family. and to your father I say semper fi! and be at peace marine. love and respect sent from an old sailor.

#31 8 years ago

Don't know her or her father but I know it hurts to lose someone and cancer sucks. I'm sorry for her. My sympathies.

#32 8 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your loved ones.

LTG

#33 8 years ago

My condolences!

#34 8 years ago

Sorry to hear pinupgirl, hopefully the good memories help ease the pain.

#35 8 years ago

May I suggest contacting the local VFW & requesting a color guard at no cost to you. It would be a proper send off for our lost veteran. And something to honor him properly. Just a thought.

My condolences,
    Lee

#36 8 years ago

SO sorry to hear about your loss, god bless..

#37 8 years ago

Sorry for your loss.

#38 8 years ago

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Keep those great memories close to comfort you. My condolences.

#39 8 years ago

So sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.

#40 8 years ago

Very sorry for your loss. He is at peace now and will always be with you.

#41 8 years ago

Terribly sorry for your lose

Your in my prayers

PM if you ever want to talk about it

James
    Cnypinguy

#42 8 years ago

PM sent.

Lost my Dad in 1990 when I was 35 - it does get easier and better with time.

Keep him in your heart and he will always be with you.
    Keep him in your thoughts and he will always be with you.

Best wishes for you and your Family.

Kim

Thank you Joe for doing this.

#43 8 years ago

Sorry to hear of your loss. Keeping you and your family in thoughts and prayers

#44 8 years ago

Much love to your father and his service.

#45 8 years ago

Sorry to see this. Losing any member of the family is a moment we all dread .
    My condolences.

#46 8 years ago

Thoughts and prayers sent.

#47 8 years ago

Gina,you have tons of support here.
    Tons of hugs your way,rest in peace Dad.

#48 8 years ago

Sorry to hear about your loss, Gina. You have our love and support if you need it.

May your father rest in peace.

#49 8 years ago

So sorry to hear about your loss. Sending thoughts and prayers to your whole family.

#50 8 years ago

Condolences Gina.
    Sorry for your loss.
    Struck a big cord for me as my father has the same name.

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sad-day-herea-special-request and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.