Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by snyper2099
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I don’t get out much, so don’t come across pinball in he wild too often. I’m back in Jersey for work and went to the one place in New Brunswick for dinner that has a pin: Destination Dogs with a Last Action Hero.

But it’s gone! Replaced with a Skeepball?!? Nothing against Skeeball, but not really a fun solo activity.

To make me sadder I’m missing the monthly pinball tournament tonight at the little shop of games in Tampa.

Misery!

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rando:

I don’t get out much, so don’t come across pinball in he wild too often. I’m back in Jersey for work and went to the one place in New Brunswick for dinner that has a pin: Destination Dogs with a Last Action Hero.
    But it’s gone! Replaced with a Skeepball?!? Nothing against Skeeball, but not really a fun solo activity.
    To make me sadder I’m missing the monthly pinball tournament tonight at the little shop of games in Tampa.
    Misery!

Try to find who owns that LAH and buy it!!

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Try to find who owns that LAH and buy it!!

Would love to but a little tough to bring back on the plane! Was setup easy to, I could usually score an extra game or two.

Bah, bored. The arcade games they have all suck too. Whine.

Beer ok though.

#4 5 years ago

I had a similar situation at a local pizza restaurant that had FG & they switched it out w/ a Stern RS. I still went there but I'd just go home & eventually play my own machines. You understand ~ I have to get my pinball fix somewhere! Though I'd hate to admit, if you can't pick & choose even a quick game on Mr & Mrs Pac-Man will do. My name is Shawn & I'm a pinaholic!

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rando:

Misery!

I love Skeepball! there is no better solo activity!!!

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ockeyhead:

Though I'd hate to admit, if you can't pick & choose even a quick game on Mr & Mrs Pac-Man will do. My name is Shawn & I'm a pinaholic!

I agree, but no pac man, Galaga, or defender. Just Tetris, buck hunter type game and something else. Bah. Back to hotel bar and maybe some pool!

#7 5 years ago

What I meant was Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man pinball. I had a virtually perfect M & M Pac-Man a few years ago & the gameplay was sub-par at best. Just one of the worse machines that has been in our rotation.
    As far as video games, we have a 2500 in 1 & we are able to access almost anything. Once in a while it's fun to play a quick game of Jungle Hunt, Moon Patrol, Krull, Spy Hunter, Zazzon, etc. This machine is a temporary escape to our youth.

#8 5 years ago

Jersey Jack factory less than an hour away .... http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/

#9 5 years ago

In Somerville, yestercades has a decent selection of pins. Not too far from NB

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from ataritoday:

In Somerville, yestercades has a decent selection of pins. Not too far from NB

Went there last time I was in town and had to be in Raritan, awesome!

No time this trip though. I go home later today to my own pins, yay!

#11 5 years ago

You probably were not that far from Silverball Museum in Asbury Park. Awesome collection of @200 games.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ockeyhead:

What I meant was Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man pinball. I had a virtually perfect M & M Pac-Man a few years ago & the gameplay was sub-par at best.

Nah, it’s a fun game. It’s just a bit complex for non pinball people to understand. May not be a great location game but here in Ohio, I know of two different barcade like businesses that have them specifically to fit in with the theme of their business.

It’s one of my favorite Bally games and has pinball’s first video mode.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.