(Topic ID: 49582)

Sacrificing Pin X to get Pin Y --- What was your favorite switch?

By altan

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

044.JPG
    100_0117.JPG
    image.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider altan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Sometimes, in order to get a new pin, you must sacrifice and old one. Sad but true. There are many reasons for this, such as available cash, no more space, etc.

I'm wondering what people consider their best "I sacrificed X to get Y" switch?

I'm likely to sacrifice a STTNG to get a TZ. I think I'll be happy, but only time will tell. While not 100% pin related, I did sacrifice a DE Star Wars to get an Atari Star Wars (vector vid). I am 100% happy with that.

Which sacrifice are you most happy with?

... Altan

#28 10 years ago

Wish there was a multi-quote...

>>> Monopoly for an ACDC.
    Wow!

>>> An F-lister for an A-lister!
    Great but too vague

>>> DE SW plus cash for LOTR
    Agreed! I had a DE SW and solid it for nothing 2 years ago (relative to the $$$ it gets today). But it's a stinker, IMHO.

>>> Also sold my WH2O to buy a nice Fathom. No regrets at all...
    I don't agree with that one (I like WH20), but that what allows us to have buyers and sellers!

... Altan

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider altan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sacrificing-pin-x-to-get-pin-y-what-was-your-favorite-switch?tu=altan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.