Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Sborel
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0544.JPG
    IMG_0540.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xscrapiron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from Sborel:

I have 3 pins at Fanny Anns in old town sacramento. TWD should be there soon....maybe next Saturday.

Ahh ya the OP is here..Where did the JY go bro. I got my name on it when I first saw it at River city then it was gone.

#17 9 years ago

Ya the lotr that was in River city looked like someone was doing burnouts on the playfield it was so filthy. But there was a JY for a short time. I played the hell out of that creech that was at fanny's as well before it left.. Thanks for bringing in a MET pro .. SP though

#22 9 years ago

That LOTR has been at the truck stop for some time now. If TWD lands at Fanny's this weekend I will be there on Sunday https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-know-im-in-a-truckstop-but

#36 9 years ago

Got some playtime in on it today at Fanny's.. Awesome game.But frankly I suck bad at it. Another John Borg classic.Thanks OP . I ll be sure to stop by and pump some quarters in often

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xscrapiron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sacramento-ca-meetup?tu=Xscrapiron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.