1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by skink91
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 1 year ago

I forgot how much I despised him. He ruined Star Wars with The Last Jedi and for some reason I though Glass Onion would be a fun Christmas watch. It's not that it's outright bad like Last Jedi, but it's still very stilted storytelling; overly complex, un-engaging, and highly contrived. Even though some the performances are OK (when is Ed Norton ever bad?), is all so sloppy and embarrassing I can't see how it'll help anyone's career in the end. Anyway, I want my two hours back.

#2 1 year ago

*Rian Johnson, glad I got to enjoy it before you spoiled it, too! I love all the who dunnits keep em coming Hollywood! So fun watching them with the family trying to guess it's like playing clue on game night!

#3 1 year ago

Havent Seen knives Out: Glass Onion So not gonna read your spoiler post but yes he Made Last Jedi that ruined a Trilogy so I got no faith in him.
I mean Brick was awesome at the time but he's nothing we need to cry over.

#4 1 year ago

Loved knives out, glass onion was great too
And the last Jedi wasn’t that bad, seriously
Guess I like Rian Johnson

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Hawks:

Loved knives out, glass onion was great too
And the last Jedi wasn’t that bad, seriously
Guess I like Rian Johnson

You mother fucker!!!

#6 1 year ago

Can't wait to see what compelling movie the renowned storyteller JakeFAttie is coming up with next.

#7 1 year ago

The Last Jedi....
Disney didn't buy Star Wars .... what they really bought was.. the adventures of Luke Skywalker.
Disney didn't understand this...
And they let Mr Johnson Kill off our Hero ????
The shareholders should have burned down Snow Whites Castle !!
Mark Hammill is alive and well... I have no doubt he would have loved to do 3 or 4 or 20. !! new Star Wars films.
I know I wanted the further adventures of Luke.
It was one of the greatest bad buisness decisions in entertainment history.

As a 70's kid... I now no longer care about Star Wars.. I'm in my prime economic spending age... now I'm not buying the books, the comics or dvds...
You lost my buisness Disney.

#8 1 year ago

Tried watching glass onion last night. Couldn't get past the invitation unboxing scene. It just dragged on and wasn't engaging or entertaining.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

Can't wait to see what compelling movie the renowned storyteller JakeFAttie is coming up with next.

No need to wait!

Watch my climate change doc for free at... www.crossofthemoment.com

Or, if you've got the $3.99 enjoy String Theory on Amazon Prime!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/amzn1.dv.gti.cca9f775-bd4e-9039-087d-3c16a8a8f143

#10 1 year ago

All the new Star Wars movies were terrible, not just Johnson’s, so I don’t pin that on him. When movies are created for the sole purpose of making money they are rarely any good.

Glass onion was a lot of fun and perfectly entertaining. If it’s not for you there are 8 million other entertainment options these days. Does every single one of them need a thread here?

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

All the new Star Wars movies were terrible, not just Johnson’s...

Force Awakens was awesome.

#12 1 year ago

I haven't seen it yet but people were talking about it at Christmas and the general consensus was that it was disappointing. Rian Johnson is such an interesting lightning rod. Half of people hate him and the other half thinks he's a genius. Could it be that he's really just a mediocre filmmaker with a few big hits and a few big misses?

Last Jedi was really, really bad though.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

When you basically just to a retelling of ANH, it's pretty easy to get away with it.

The new star wars just was such a bag of missed opportunities and it all falls on Disney, not Johnson.

Disney decided to launch a new era, new trilogy, and went into it with zero plan. All the loose threads JJ created in TFA? Pretty much admitted that there was no plan for these, it was up to whoever was next to take the ball and move with it. This is not how Disney should have managed their new trilogy.

Seriously you announce a trilogy yet you had no overall plan? Whose Snoke? Apparently even JJ didn't know, he just made a big bad guy in a chair to be emperor proxy but didn't think anything through on it. Then you give totally different writers and directors the job of following up a movie with zero outline or notes?

It's hilarious how when Rise of Skywalker came out JJ and his cowriter essentially admitted to how they had to come up with explanations for like everything since it was never planned out. The emperor was never meant to come back, that was never planned, they just slapped that into the movie last minute cause of rewriting the script to create a "it was him all along" reasoning.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

All the new Star Wars movies were terrible, not just Johnson’s, so I don’t pin that on him. When movies are created for the sole purpose of making money they are rarely any good.
Glass onion was a lot of fun and perfectly entertaining. If it’s not for you there are 8 million other entertainment options these days. Does every single one of them need a thread here?

I kinda hate to agree but the new trilogy was all pretty bad. wasted opportunity because the force awakens did have some potential IMHO. I sure liked Daisy Ridley at least. But yeah, a money grab for sure.

but I really cant find anything interesting about Glass Onion...

Now don't get me started on the new Willow show...

#15 1 year ago

Looper is one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. Absolute nonsense, and I usually love time travel movies. Not sure why it was so loved…but, that movie was all I needed to know about Rian Johnson to avoid any more of his movies. Unfortunately, I did see a few more. My opinion hasn’t changed.

#16 1 year ago

i thought Glass Onion was great. sounds to me like someone peed in your egg nog.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

i thought Glass Onion was great. sounds to me like someone peed in your egg nog.

You know, I'm actually glad to hear that some real people really enjoyed it. I've been reading user reviews at Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic and I've just been feeling like they are all fake reviews hired to create an astro-turf support for the movie. But I guess it's not, there are real folks who fell for that horrible fake southern accent. Well fine... enjoy. #NotMyCupOfGlassOnionSoup

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

When you basically just to a retelling of ANH, it's pretty easy to get away with it.

Exactly what was needed after the dreafull Lucas trilogy

It was a great start but yeah no idea WTF they were doing. JJ treated it like fun game were each new person would make their own vision and grow the story? Rain came in and just shit on everything.

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

there are real folks who fell for that horrible fake southern accent. Well fine... enjoy. #NotMyCupOfGlassOnionSoup

wait, you're saying James Bond isn't really from Kentucky?!??! Damn, then I don't even wanna hear your theories on the Tooth Fairy!

#20 1 year ago

I'm definitely still pissed at Rian Johnson about the Last Jedi, but I've pretty much enjoyed his other movies. Thought Looper was excellent! Brick, his first feature was pretty unique at the time.

The Knives Out films are this funny combination of a touch of Agatha Christie and very very obviously Wes Anderson. I quite liked Glass Onion; thought that had some interesting twists. Not quite as good as Knives Out, but MAN it came down hard on Elon Musk and all these other rich clueless assholes who now govern our lives. I'll watch it a second time - I couldn't tell if the subtext with all the art had a deeper meaning, or if it was purely just to show how far up his own ass the main guy was.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Not quite as good as Knives Out, but MAN it came down hard on Elon Musk and all these other rich clueless assholes who now govern our lives. I'll watch it a second time - I couldn't tell if the subtext with all the art had a deeper meaning, or if it was purely just to show how far up his own ass the main guy was.

I think it was more about the folly of how so many of us worship these rich douchebags despite ample evidence that many of them are indeed morons. You see it here all the time - if someone is megarich (or at least able to sell that illusion), tons of Pinsiders just take it for granted that they are geniuses, despite plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Just visit the Deep Root thread for a good example ("Mueller didn't get where he is by being stupid, you'll see!"), or of course any thread about Elon Musk. "Sure, he overpaid by $20 billion for a money-losing social media website and is running that into the ground. And Tesla stock is down 65 percent in a matter of months, and he's destroying his brand and reputation with every moronic tweet. But he's RICH. Therefore you just aren't smart enough to understand the 4-D chess he's playing!"

#22 1 year ago

Edward Norton in another Wes Anderson-esk film after Moonrise Kingdom? Worth my time no matter what happens around him.

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think it was more about the folly of how so many of us worship these rich douchebags despite ample evidence that many of them are indeed morons. You see it here all the time - if someone is megarich (or at least able to sell that illusion), tons of Pinsiders just take it for granted that they are geniuses, despite plenty of evidence to the contrary.
Just visit the Deep Root thread for a good example ("Mueller didn't get where he is by being stupid, you'll see!"), or of course any thread about Elon Musk. "Sure, he overpaid by $20 billion for a money-losing social media website and is running that into the ground. And Tesla stock is down 65 percent in a matter of months. But he's RICH. Therefore you just aren't smart enough to understand the 4-D chess he's playing!"

That's my assumption as well, but the specific pieces he had up in his place may have had some meaning - I recall seeing a Basquiat, the Matisse, a super fake looking Degas in the bathroom, and a Mark Rothko painting. I don't know all the names but I'm curious if those particular pieces were chosen on purpose

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just visit the Deep Root thread for a good example ("Mueller didn't get where he is by being stupid, you'll see!"), or of course any thread about Elon Musk. "Sure, he overpaid by $20 billion for a money-losing social media website and is running that into the ground. And Tesla stock is down 65 percent in a matter of months, and he's destroying his brand and reputation with every moronic tweet. But he's RICH. Therefore you just aren't smart enough to understand the 4-D chess he's playing!"

Getting rich doesn’t necessarily take intelligence. More often, it takes selfishness, a willingness to destroy others for one’s one benefit. Or to break laws. Or trade favors and inside info. Sometimes a charisma that makes people follow like a cult. Yes many things but intelligence not necessarily.

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's funny cause the timing of this film and when it was filmed was so much before all the recent Musk drama. And then the bits about "he's a moron!" kind of hitting it home. The timing kind of couldn't be better for it's release.

Quoted from JakeFAttie:

You know, I'm actually glad to hear that some real people really enjoyed it. I've been reading user reviews at Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic and I've just been feeling like they are all fake reviews hired to create an astro-turf support for the movie. But I guess it's not, there are real folks who fell for that horrible fake southern accent. Well fine... enjoy. #NotMyCupOfGlassOnionSoup

The huge box office for Knives Out and even the viewer scores were through the roof, so clearly wasn't fake. Knives Out was great, Glass Onion, was uneven to me. As for the accent, it's part of the joke, they know it's terrible when making it and even tossed in a meta joke on it in the first film cause of how goofy it was and they kept it as part of the gag essentially.

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Getting rich doesn’t necessarily take intelligence. More often, it takes selfishness, a willingness to destroy others for one’s one benefit. Or to break laws. Or trade favors and inside info. Sometimes a charisma that makes people follow like a cult. Yes many things but intelligence not necessarily.

I don't agree with this, my fellow Springfieldian. - you are correct in that those are qualities of MANY rich people though LOL!

#27 1 year ago

What's this movie Glass Wars you're talking about? Is it recent?

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think it was more about the folly of how so many of us worship these rich douchebags

I've worked with many rich famous douchebags. One of them was and still is one of my musical heroes. Sadly, at one point in his career he was broke when the band had a #1 hit. (Divorce and bad management can do that.) But, he was a musical genius, no doubt. A savant.
Now, a possible rich douchebag might be Barry Diller. I don't know. All I know is I had to fix a projector at his wifes house at 9 in the morning. The only way in to the projection barn was the front door where he was laid out on the ground basically unconscious. I had to to step over him. No idea who I was stepping over at the time but then I figured it out. But, as to not have his lawyers descend upon my domicile in a defamation of character lawsuit, it could have been Joe who lived down the street and looks a lot like him, known for drinking too much and ending up on the neighbors doorstep.
I have also worked with many very rich people who are the kindest people you could ever want to meet. They have proven themselves and now they just want to explore beyond their ego.

#29 1 year ago

Knives out was awesome. Just finished glass onion and it was very good as well. R Johnson has done other great movies like Looper too.

Star Wars is very important to me and a huge part of my life(im 41). The new trilogy is awful. Force Awakens was a very "safe" beginning but really lazy in just making a new empire that suddenly is dominant again. They setup Luke having shuttered himself and hid himself. R Johnson had to take over with the cards he was delt. I didnt love the last jedi, but its actually the best of the new trilogy. The final film is a giant piece of garbage. This should show them they need to have one director and one direction for a full trilogy and not just a back and forth. I will give JJ one out in that the last movie was suppossed to be very Leia heavy but Carie died before getting started...

I was actually really looking forward to Rian's new trilogy that was going to have nothing to due with Skywalkers, but well never get it....
Put Jon Favreau or the creators of Andor in charge. Andor is incredible and Mando is awesome. Let there be a master director for the property like they did with Marvel and Kevin Feige. Would help them stick to a singular vision.

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is the main message of the movie basically.

#31 1 year ago

I gave up on Star Wars pretty much after TLJ. It even nearly ruined good Star Wars for me. I wasn't sure how Disney was okay with him essentially destroying established characters and lore the way he did in that movie, but it was a confirmation that everyone's concerns about Disney owning the franchise were completely founded. I've just recently been able to enjoy the pre-Disney stuff again, but honestly I don't give two shits about any new shows, games, books or whatever involving Star Wars. As far as I'm concerned Star Wars ended in 2012.

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

The new star wars just was such a bag of missed opportunities and it all falls on Disney, not Johnson.

Disney decided to launch a new era, new trilogy, and went into it with zero plan. All the loose threads JJ created in TFA? Pretty much admitted that there was no plan for these, it was up to whoever was next to take the ball and move with it. This is not how Disney should have managed their new trilogy.

Seriously you announce a trilogy yet you had no overall plan? Whose Snoke? Apparently even JJ didn't know, he just made a big bad guy in a chair to be emperor proxy but didn't think anything through on it. Then you give totally different writers and directors the job of following up a movie with zero outline or notes?

It's hilarious how when Rise of Skywalker came out JJ and his cowriter essentially admitted to how they had to come up with explanations for like everything since it was never planned out. The emperor was never meant to come back, that was never planned, they just slapped that into the movie last minute cause of rewriting the script to create a "it was him all along" reasoning.

I like SW but I'm not a giant fan like so many. I just found it so odd and paradoxical that at one point, the characters played by Ford (Hans) and Hamill (Skywalker) were killed off while their acters were still alive, but the character played by Fisher (Princess Lea) was still alive in the movies, but dead in real life. That takes a real kind of special to pull off and is symbolic of the whole damn mess that is Star Wars today. The Mandalorian probably saved that entire franchise.

I like Knives Out and Glass Onion wasn't bad, but definitely not up to the standards of Knives Out. We need more good Clue and Pink Panther type movies, it's definitely one of the few things that's been under done in Hollywood. I don't blame Johnson for any of it, but I do blame the executives at Lucas Film for not grasping the obvious. Just make more Luke Skywalker stuff instead of gender bending without any logic. They somehow found out a way to damage, an most undamageable franchise.

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from taz:

I like SW but I'm not a giant fan like so many. I just found it so odd and paradoxical that at one point, the characters played by Ford (Hans) and Hamill (Skywalker) were killed off while their acters were still alive, but the character played by Fisher (Princess Lea) was still alive in the movies, but dead in real life. That takes a real kind of special to pull off and is symbolic of the whole damn mess that is Star Wars today. The Mandalorian probably saved that entire franchise.
I like Knives Out and Glass Onion wasn't bad, but definitely not up to the standards of Knives Out. We need more good Clue and Pink Panther type movies, it's definitely one of the few things that's been under done in Hollywood. I don't blame Johnson for any of it, but I do blame the executives at Lucas Film for not grasping the obvious. Just make more Luke Skywalker stuff instead of gender bending without any logic. They somehow found out a way to damage, an most undamageable franchise.

I honestly believe the Star Wars story has been told and there’s no reason for anything beyond Jedi to exist. It just all comes off as phony and none of it makes any sense. It would have had to have been a brilliant idea driven script to come up with something compelling and none of it was close.

There’s just no good reason for any of those movies to exist and it shows in the finished products.

#34 1 year ago

EDIT: Ryan Johnson is a hack. He did not direct Rogue One.

Here is what gets me though. Yes, the Last Jedi was hot flaming garbage and I think it will mark as far forward as we ever go in the Star Wars Universe. The movie was bad and there was no reason for them to try and wrap up and tie off loose ends (poorly) like they did.

However, the same douche canoe that made The Last Jedi also made Rogue One.

In my personal opinion, Rogue One is the fourth best Star Wars movie right behind the original trilogy. With the exception of adding a couple of Chinese Stars that added nothing to the story (I am the Force, the Force Is One With Me) expressly to try to cater to that growing market, the movie was fantastic.

I am under the impression that the Last Jedi was a case of leadership by committee while Rogue One was given a free reign to tell a story within a couple of hard limits.

So... although Ryan Johnson was at the helm when the Star Wars story ended, he did tell a good story in Rogue One.

If you can't get the bad taste from The Last Jedi out of your mouth, here is the battle of Scariff from Rouge One.

Bonus,

Here is the best fan made Star Wars thing ever made (IMO) if you want some good Star Wars.

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Here is what gets me though. Yes, the Last Jedi was hot flaming garbage and I think it will mark as far forward as we ever go in the Star Wars Universe. The movie was bad and there was no reason for them to try and wrap up and tie off loose ends (poorly) like they did.
However, the same douche canoe that made The Last Jedi also made Rogue One.
In my personal opinion, Rogue One is the fourth best Star Wars movie right behind the original trilogy. With the exception of adding a couple of Chinese Stars that added nothing to the story (I am the Force, the Force Is One With Me) expressly to try to cater to that growing market, the movie was fantastic.
I am under the impression that the Last Jedi was a case of leadership by committee while Rogue One was given a free reign to tell a story within a couple of hard limits.
So... although Ryan Johnson was at the helm when the Star Wars story ended, he did tell a good story in Rogue One.
If you can't get the bad taste from The Last Jedi out of your mouth, here is the battle of Scariff from Rouge One.

Bonus,
Here is the best fan made Star Wars thing ever made (IMO) if you want some good Star Wars.

You’re off the hook! Rian Johnson had nothing whatsoever to do with Rogue One; the official director of that film was a guy named Gareth Edwards (who also made the Godzilla reboot). However, it’s since come to light that an enormous portion of R1 was re-shot by one Tony Gilroy, who just finished season 1 of the actually-brilliant-especially-for-star-wars Andor

#36 1 year ago

The Glass Onion, and Knives Out may as well be good movies, but why would I ever want to see anything that guy directed after he completely destroyed one of, if not the most successful, and beloved movie franchises in history by his shitty directing, and storytelling?

He just sucks at what he does.

-Paul

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

You’re off the hook! Rian Johnson had nothing whatsoever to do with Rogue One; the official director of that film was a guy named Gareth Edwards (who also made the Godzilla reboot). However, it’s since come to light that an enormous portion of R1 was re-shot by one Tony Gilroy, who just finished season 1 of the actually-brilliant-especially-for-star-wars Andor

You are correct! I retract my previous statement. Rian Johnson is a Hack! South Park said it best about ratings... and I agree with them here.

#38 1 year ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

The Glass Onion, and Knives Out may as well be good movies, but why would I ever want to see anything that guy directed after he completely destroyed one of, if not the most successful, and beloved movie franchises in history by his shitty directing, and storytelling?
He just sucks at what he does.
-Paul

Star Wars was his ugly duckling - every single one of his other films is a caper/murder-mystery style, with Looper being WAY more sci-fi, but still a mystery noir. If you like those types of stories, they're good. Star Wars was a disaster, but I think the fault there lies with others as well. Nobody ever checked, it's insane to think they just let these filmmakers do whatever they wanted with the story.

#39 1 year ago

I enjoyed Glass Onion and thought it was a good next chapter. I think it had some fun twists and look forward to the next one (if there is one).

#40 1 year ago

I watched Glass Onion last nite, it was actually pretty entertaining. I feel like a caught a few plot holes…but I enjoyed it more than I expected.

Looper is still a pile of shit, tho.

#41 1 year ago

I watched the movie. I think it's going to spawn a ton of YouTube videos breaking down just how poorly conceived it was.

I've read that people think the movie is an attack on Elon Musk. I kind of doubt it. I think Johnson wrote himself into the Edward Norton character. Some of those monologs had to be not-so-subtle digs at his critics.

Subtlety and nuance certainly aren't Johnson's strengths. He seems so desperate to reinvent the who dunnit, but I don't think he's proven that he even understands the genre. I'm sorry I ever gave him the benefit of the doubt. This movie was pretty bad.

#42 1 year ago

Knives out was pretty good. I don’t understand the southern accent. And why have a British guy doing it?
That’s probably what he was working on while doing TLJ. All of the new trilogy were horrible, but TLJ was the worst- quite a feat!
He’s still trying to spin the debacle.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rian-johnson-wanted-last-jedi-010008204.html

A Viking funeral? In the second installment? genius…
Yeah, a Viking funeral for my interest in Star Wars..

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

I forgot how much I despised him. He ruined Star Wars with The Last Jedi and for some reason I though Glass Onion would be a fun Christmas watch. It's not that it's outright bad like Last Jedi, but it's still very stilted storytelling; overly complex, un-engaging, and highly contrived. Even though some the performances are OK (when is Ed Norton ever bad?), is all so sloppy and embarrassing I can't see how it'll help anyone's career in the end. Anyway, I want my two hours back.

You should correct the spelling in the title. Ryan Johnson is the name of a Pinside member and a friend of mine.

#44 1 year ago

Knives Out is honestly a best-in-class mystery movie.

Glass Onion wasn’t nearly as good, but being “not nearly as good” as a modern classic film is still pretty darn good.

However, Glass Onion NOT being another Star Wars or marvel movie makes it fucking stellar.

#45 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Should have been called Force Awakens: The Best of New Hope. Zzzzzzzz

#46 1 year ago

Knives Out is his best film for sure. If Knives Out is a 9, Glass Onion is like a 7; passable but the stakes are next to nothing as all of the characters are underdeveloped except for Whiskey of all people, and that was one scene. I do hope he keeps making Benoit Blanc films but this one took a step down in engagement.

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

Knives Out is honestly a best-in-class mystery movie.
Glass Onion wasn’t nearly as good, but being “not nearly as good” as a modern classic film is still pretty darn good.
However, Glass Onion NOT being another Star Wars or marvel movie makes it fucking stellar.

THIS. The same people who crap on Johnson are the same who will go see Avengers 364: The One Where They Face The Ever Bigger Villain Than Thanos Because You Keep Giving Us Money

#48 1 year ago

I thought knives out was a really good movie that was ruined by reddit-level political commentary unnaturally crammed into the dialog. It feels like Johnson just can't help himself from taking shots at people, and all of his characters feel like straw men designed to critique people he doesn't like. Glass onion had lot more of that.

#49 1 year ago
Quoted from seenev:

It feels like Johnson just can't help himself from taking shots at people, and all of his characters feel like straw men designed to critique people he doesn't like. Glass onion had lot more of that.

I feel like that is exactly what he does, and I don't think he is trying to hide it either.

I thought the parodies of stereotypes was pretty funny.

#50 1 year ago

I thought glass onion was decent. Not as good as the first. Had some funny moments. Even though it was written before the whole Musk thing, it's timely.

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ryan-johnson-is-such-a-hack?hl=rezdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.