Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by northvibe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Ever since I had my tech install the Ninja Camp scoop protector ( like 2 months ago), it's not ejecting to the right sling like it used to. Sometimes it will but most of the time it will just dribble out after multiple tries.

I even got a Coil Malfunction error for the first time last night after it couldn't eject after 4-5 tries.

I've lifted an looked for issues underneath. Coil or path doesn't appeared to be hindered in any way.

Suggestions anyone?

See Video attached...

Thanks!
CuJo

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Ever since I had my tech install the Ninja Camp scoop protector ( like 2 months ago), it's not ejecting to the right sling like it used to. Sometimes it will but most of the time it will just dribble out after multiple tries.
I even got a Coil Malfunction error for the first time last night after it couldn't eject after 4-5 tries.
I've lifted an looked for issues underneath. Coil or path doesn't appeared to be hindered in any way.
Suggestions anyone?
See Video attached...

Thanks!
CuJo

There's a tab at the front of the protector that should hook under the playfield, is it hanging down and stopping the ball ejecting ?

#3 1 year ago

If it started after the protector was installed, 90% sure it is the protector in the way. You may have to remove or loosen the bottom coil mech to allow the tabs to be pushed in underneath the metal

#5 1 year ago

It should eject to the right flipper not the sling.

#6 1 year ago

That's right. It was ejecting to the right flipper before the scoop protector
Now it will try 2-5 times to come out then sometimes dribble out to the left sling. Other times it come out just fine.
I paid a guy to install the Ninja V2 for me so I'd like him to come out to fix.
It was kinda cool at first. Didn't know where the ball was going to come out at but now it's flat out annoying to play 2 months later as it got worse.. In fact, pin added a ball after it couldn't eject it after 7-10 tries inc. a ball search.

I will have a look myself to see what I can do this weekend with it as tech wants to charge me to come out to fix now.

I'll post some close up pics of the install as it is now in a bit when I get the glass off.

#7 1 year ago

My route rush has the ninja camp and top side stern forks. And just last night someone said it was ejecting sdtm…. Probably been 400-500 plays since I installed it… I’ll check mine too

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-scoop-eject-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.