Here is a list of the things that the Premium has over the Pro. I ranked the additional features on what I would value from an enjoyment factor and placed a dollar value on each as if I could buy each one as an upgrade... what might I pay.
1. VUK to wireform - $400
2. Motorized ramp and lighting effects - $300
3. Secret double-up post ball lock behind stand-ups - $300
4. Powder coated Apron - $150 Premium apron is WAY better looking IMO
5. Motorized clock/drum - $150
6. Ball lock post system - $100 - not really sure what value this adds to gameplay
7. Subway kicks out of both scoops instead of one - $100
8. Red, white and blue GI lighting (versus red and white only) - "meh" - depends on if there is code that takes advantage of 3 colors versus just a different colored LED.
So... $1,500 worth of additional features for the low, low cost of $2,100. For now, my order is still for a Pro. I'll be anxious to see the stream of game play to see if my opinion changes.
In the end, I have other hobbies. $2,100 can buy a lot of new gear for my home recording studio.