(Topic ID: 307353)

Rush pro $6700 before tax & shipping?! WTF Stern?!

By d0n

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 117 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Haymaker
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1_2TtFxfFtEGjr5FhshP-5Cg (resized).png
greed (resized).jpg
F93CFBDE-063A-447C-89B2-C3FC653FE1CA.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider d0n.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Wow, a Rush pro is $6700 before tax and shipping. Stern has officially jumped the shark, I think. https://cointaker.com/products/rush-pro-pinball-stern

The premium now costs what the LE's used to cost.

And the LE's are of course sold out to speculators who know they'll rise in value.

Is this because of the banning auction prices?

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

It's a bargain in today's pinball market. Buy one now for $7K and sell it for more used 6 months later

Any pinball buyer/collector knows that is not the case. Not with pros and not with premiums. Sellers try but those games don't appreciate.

It's only the case with the LE's because they sell out so fast and are so limited in production. They're not any better than a premium but they're more sought after for their collectability factor.

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Nobody here has a god damn sense of humor just a bunch of old rich fat whiny whiteys!!

thats reverse racism. Had you said "old rich fat whiny blackies"... you'd be banned for life and pinside would be on the news and probably TMZ for being a racist forum.

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

They may not appreciate, but certainly don't lose value. I haven't seen many Godzilla Pro's being sold for less than MSRP.

Thats because the newness hasn't worn off. Give it 6 months and have another look.

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Full disclosure: I bought a GB pro in May for $5700 and sold it in October for $6800. All because Stern increased prices, low supply, high demand, etc.
Bottom line, right now they ARE appreciating. Just like used cars jumping 38% in one year.

You bought a GB pro NIB in may 2021 for $5700?

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

Didn't the op want like 15K for his UBER rArE Stern NBA because it had koBe Beef on the translite? Should be able to buy a couple of NIB Pros now OP!

calm down craig.

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The biggest price police also tend to be the biggest offenders. Takes one to know one I guess...
Funny thing about the "exhorbitant" Kobe death price from 2 years ago...it would probably sell in 5 minutes without the death hype today. How times change!

I still own it. No rush to sell but do lemme know if you want it levi. Probably won't fit in that tiny NYC apartment though.

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

1000. Doesn't feel like it with how fast they sold out, though.

Funny how the LE numbers keep going up too. Avengers LE - 500, Led Zepplin LE - 500, JP LE - 600. Mando LE - 750, Rush LE - 1000... it's like stern's thinking... how many of these LE's can we make and people will still consider them "limited" AND they will pay a huge premium for over the nearly identical premium? Right now the answer is 1000.

Anyone wanna guess 1250 on the next LE with the price being even higher than this rush? Stern's milking us guys.

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Funny how the LE numbers keep going up too. Avengers LE - 500, Led Zepplin LE - 500, JP LE - 600. Mando LE - 750, Rush LE - 1000... it's like stern's thinking... how many of these LE's can we churn out and people will still consider them "limited" AND they will pay a huge premium for over the nearly identical premium? Right now the answer is 1000.
Anyone wanna guess 1250 on the next LE with the price being even higher than this rush? Stern's milking us guys.

#91 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LOL and you are the guy whining about relatively inexpensive $7K pinball machines. You obviously couldn't afford to live in my gigantic NYC floor thru.
Another price police cheapskate who thinks his shit don't stink.
Funny how you are still stuck with that shitty NBA despite your pathetic "dead Kobe" sales pitch, while I had no trouble moving that $20K Monster Bash that you were crying about, Don.
L.O.L.

If your personal pinball collection was 1/2 as big as your mouth is, I'd be impressed. Enjoy NYC apartment living Levi. You are indeed crazy Mr. Nayman.

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You'd fit right in here mr. Hop!

My husband is in Brooklyn right now visiting family. No thanks. NYC and all the boroughs are absolute crap-holes. You couldn't pay me to live in NY state again. To each their own though.

Now Mr. Nayman, if you're done making this personal... can we get back to the CRAZY prices of stern pinballs these days?

#100 2 years ago

Welcome to page 3

#102 2 years ago

You've made jeffro's day. Someone commented on one of his long diatribe-y posts finally.

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

no this is the welcome to page 3 post

DAMN YOU!

#104 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

HAHAHAHA BTFO Levi. Everyone knows you're a location player simp with no access to your own games

The guy with the least number of pinball games has the biggest mouth on the pinball forum. Figures.

#109 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I own like 20 games, and of course have the space for it, mrs Don Hop…some people can make it in New York, some people can't, and pretend to be their wife on pinside! Figures.

You truly are dense.

I'm gay. Duh. A guy can have a husband.

Not just straight men own pinball games.

#111 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

You truly are dense.
I'm gay. Duh. A guy can have a husband. My husband WAS in Brooklyn visiting family for the holidays.
Not just straight men own pinball games.

Quoted from Haymaker:

Levi is definitely the most homophobic guy on pinside.

I don't doubt it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider d0n.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pro-6700-before-tax-amp-shipping-wtf-stern?tu=d0n and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.