(Topic ID: 307353)

Rush pro $6700 before tax & shipping?! WTF Stern?!

By d0n

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 117 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Haymaker
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1_2TtFxfFtEGjr5FhshP-5Cg (resized).png
greed (resized).jpg
F93CFBDE-063A-447C-89B2-C3FC653FE1CA.gif

There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 2 years ago

Wow, a Rush pro is $6700 before tax and shipping. Stern has officially jumped the shark, I think. https://cointaker.com/products/rush-pro-pinball-stern

The premium now costs what the LE's used to cost.

And the LE's are of course sold out to speculators who know they'll rise in value.

Is this because of the banning auction prices?

#2 2 years ago

We all new of first the year the prices were going to theses levels.

#3 2 years ago

6700 is under MSRP isn’t it? Sounds like a bargain.

#4 2 years ago

Well, the good news is your 30 games are worth a lot more now. So sell one and call it even

#5 2 years ago

I think a pro should be 7k. Get them pennies* Gary.

#6 2 years ago

It does say free shipping

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I think a pro should be 7k. Get them shekels Gary!

Report violations don’t respond to them

#8 2 years ago

If "Fly-By-Night" is part of the soundtrack, they can keep the game. Inflated price and all....

on edit, damn it is.....

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lol it’s funny cause Gary is a Jew
So glad you are back. One of pinside’s finest.

You brought up race/religion. I’ll change it to pennies. Snowflake.

#10 2 years ago

I have always wondered why pros are such a deal and thought they have a lot of room to raise prices on pro's my guess is this is just the start. The gap between pro's and LE's will tighten up in the future.

#11 2 years ago

You brought up race. I’ll change it to pennies. Snowflake.

Jew isn’t a race and your reputation precedes you.

Everybody knows what you meant. Don’t be such a snowflake and own it, it’s never been a problem for you before.

#12 2 years ago
F93CFBDE-063A-447C-89B2-C3FC653FE1CA.gifF93CFBDE-063A-447C-89B2-C3FC653FE1CA.gif
#13 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Well, the good news is your 30 games are worth a lot more now. So sell one and call it even

Clearly he's hurting for 200 bucks or whatever.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I have an excellent reputation. Read my reviews.

#15 2 years ago

when you get to the pearly gates, i'm sure Peter's decision will be based solely on your Pinside feedback.

#16 2 years ago

Donald, is that you?

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

Donald, is that you?

Donald Duck?

#19 2 years ago

Good for Stern! Everything is going up like crazy why should Stern be any different? Its far from a necessity. Can't blame Stern at all!

GREED IS GOOD!

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I have always wondered why pros are such a deal and thought they have a lot of room to raise prices on pro's my guess is this is just the start. The gap between pro's and LE's will tighten up in the future.

Dude, the gap has been growing for years even as the Pro prices have grown. It is now almost 100%.

Pros are cheaper to get some out on location to drive interest and Premium sales, and they still make money.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Guys, take it somewhere else...

I’m fine. I seriously didn’t mean anything that he was implying. Case closed. I have many Jewish friends and we say shekels all the time. He twisted it. My apologies if taken offensive.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Wow, a Rush pro is $6700 before tax and shipping. Stern has officially jumped the shark, I think. https://cointaker.com/products/rush-pro-pinball-stern
The premium now costs what the LE's used to cost.
And the LE's are of course sold out to speculators who know they'll rise in value.
Is this because of the banning auction prices?

It's a bargain in today's pinball market. Buy one now for $7K and sell it for more used 6 months later because of supply chain issues. Pretty much every modern Stern game from the past 18 years sells more used than it originally cost NIB.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

Donald, is that you?

You went political. Be prepared for the hand swat.

#24 2 years ago
greed (resized).jpggreed (resized).jpg
#26 2 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Dude, the gap has been growing for years even as the Pro prices have grown. It is now almost 100%.
Pros are cheaper to get some out on location to drive interest and Premium sales, and they still make money.

Sales on LE's seemed a bit week for RUSH I mean guys could find them at MSRP today.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

6700 is under MSRP isn’t it? Sounds like a bargain.

MSRP says $6899. $6700 is the new "you got a deal" street price.

#28 2 years ago

Damn!! that be a whole lot of shekels my Ninjas!!

#29 2 years ago

It's the same prices as the last release GZ right?

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Oh no

#31 2 years ago

Nobody here has a god damn sense of humor just a bunch of old rich fat whiny whiteys!!

#32 2 years ago

Errr, ummmm, ok.
I’m gonna go hang out in the Filet-O-Fish thread now.

#33 2 years ago

Makes $1/1 $5/7 a play on location more and more reasonable! Support your local operators we need it! ‍♂️ Prices go up ROI goes down.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

It's a bargain in today's pinball market. Buy one now for $7K and sell it for more used 6 months later

Any pinball buyer/collector knows that is not the case. Not with pros and not with premiums. Sellers try but those games don't appreciate.

It's only the case with the LE's because they sell out so fast and are so limited in production. They're not any better than a premium but they're more sought after for their collectability factor.

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Any pinball buyer/collector knows that is not the case. Not with pros and not with premiums. Sellers try but those games don't appreciate.
It's only the case with the LE's because they sell out so fast and are so limited in production. They're not any better than a premium but they're more sought after for their collectability factor.

They may not appreciate, but certainly don't lose value. I haven't seen many Godzilla Pro's being sold for less than MSRP.

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Nobody here has a god damn sense of humor just a bunch of old rich fat whiny whiteys!!

thats reverse racism. Had you said "old rich fat whiny blackies"... you'd be banned for life and pinside would be on the news and probably TMZ for being a racist forum.

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

They may not appreciate, but certainly don't lose value. I haven't seen many Godzilla Pro's being sold for less than MSRP.

Thats because the newness hasn't worn off. Give it 6 months and have another look.

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

LOL. love it

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's an ethnicity and a religion for any other children out there....

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Full disclosure: I bought a GB pro in May for $5700 and sold it in October for $6800. All because Stern increased prices, low supply, high demand, etc.

Bottom line, right now they ARE appreciating. Just like used cars jumping 38% in one year.

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Full disclosure: I bought a GB pro in May for $5700 and sold it in October for $6800. All because Stern increased prices, low supply, high demand, etc.
Bottom line, right now they ARE appreciating. Just like used cars jumping 38% in one year.

You bought a GB pro NIB in may 2021 for $5700?

#42 2 years ago

I dont get it, we knew this with Godzilla months ago didnt we? That price is actually under MSRP and the fact that a distributor will sell under in this market is great.

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Thats because the newness hasn't worn off. Give it 6 months and have another look.

Alright find me a Premium or Pro, Deadpool, GOTG, GB, Iron Maiden etc. For under their original MSRP. These are all older games selling for higher than original MSRP prices.

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

... Rush pro is $6700 before tax and shipping. The premium now costs what the LE's used to cost.

Yep. It does seem crazy but a lot of prices increased since inflation. I remember paying around $6200 a few years ago for my new in the box Metallica premium.

#45 2 years ago

Numbers go up, it's physics.

#46 2 years ago

"It's a GOLD RUSH" - White Water

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

“What in the wide wide world of sports is a going round here, y’all jumping around like a bunch of Kansas City rabbits”. -Blazing Saddles (almost)

#48 2 years ago

Haven’t these price increases been known for months now?

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Haven’t these price increases been known for months now?

Yeah, but just seems to be realized. Bahaha

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Alright find me a Premium or Pro, Deadpool, GOTG, GB, Iron Maiden etc. For under their original MSRP. These are all older games selling for higher than original MSRP prices.

You forgot Stranger Things...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods
Sound/Speakers
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rehoboth Beach, DE
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pro-6700-before-tax-amp-shipping-wtf-stern?hl=tomass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.