20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insight75.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

Rush rocks!!! The best three member progressive band ever!!! Look forward to the pin. Hoping for a great Borg layout!!!! Rock and Roll!!!!!! 2112!!!!!

Easy there.... Primus is considered progressive and may have the best bass player that ever lived....and already have a pinball machine!

#76 2 years ago

Nah it’s all good. Just a little fun here. Primus are the biggest Rush fans.

#77 2 years ago

By the way, for those that don’t know, when you see “Primus Sucks” it’s meant to be a positive and it’s chanted at all of their shows.

#130 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

LOL you ACTUALLY think Les Claypool is better than Geddy Lee? Laughable......Les, who is a GREAT bassist, couldn't hold Geddy's jock strap. Did you know that Les' #1 influence is Rush and Geddy Lee? Did you know that on Primus' last tour which ended a month ago, their entire 2nd set was a RUSH album all the way through? Yes you know lol......just poking fun at you. Look at the two bands catalogs.......again laughable. The Primus pinball machine sold like 300 units lol.......and was a colossal failure. Not taking anything away from Primus, but they are not in the same league as Rush, few bands if any are.

Relax dude. You are taking my comments way too seriously. I'm a fan of both bands. I saw Primus in NYC on the Rush tour and I have the pin (1 of a 100 that was commissioned by the band). I've also seen Rush live and will be in on this pin.

#437 2 years ago

I'm hoping there are 5000 LEs available this time.

#450 2 years ago

I can't believe Roll the Bones didn't make the cut!

#753 2 years ago

I can't believe "The Trees" didn't make the cut..... That song is about this thread.

#900 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Absolutely.
I still can't believe a Rush pin will be a real thing. I think the passionate fans got them in the Hall of Fame and I think a few at Stern got them a pin. ❤

No doubt this is true. I bet it went something like this.....

Gary: "Who?"
John: "Rush".
Gary: "We are rushing.....we are trying to get the games out as fast as possible but we only have so many parts and time"
John: "No! The band Rush....as a theme.....They are from Canada"
Gary: "You are fired"
John: "Gary no! You have to trust us!"

#1027 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Restroom lines at a Rush concert [quoted image]

Same thing at any pinball show!

#1151 2 years ago

Its 2022....new year.....lets make this thread a positive only thread!

#1403 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Did Stern sell any LEs through their store this time?

They are supposed to at some point today. I wonder how many they sell....I bet its less than 5....

#1598 2 years ago

I wish we could send the Playfield to cliffy. Need on those 2 scoops!

#1638 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I thought the LE siderails were cut-out guitars?

The LE side rails are bad ass!

#1764 2 years ago

I want a mod with an LCD screen in place of the 1978 on the time machine that will display different years during game play.

#1780 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

It’s 100% X-men.
Just like GOTG is MET.
All three above mentioned are fantastic and I expect Rush to be super fun as well just like the criminally underappreciated X-men.

There are a LOT of pinball titles now.....there are always going to be similarities with play fields....just like in music.....thats ok.... the code, rules and music are what will differentiate it.

#1798 2 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

Would be great if Stern took Jersey Jack's lead and ditched the out dated black rubber in favor of the clear/translucent silcone rubber to out fit this and all of
their future games. Or at least have the option when ordering. It is time.

I agree on the silicone and for no other reason other than I'm really lazy. Changing out all the rubber on a machine is a pain. I would gladly pay the difference. I don't think it would be an option when ordering though because the logistics of that would probably be painful for Stern.

#1920 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Why is Geddy playing a six string guitar?

Guitar players get more chicks.

#2004 2 years ago

There will be more Rush fans in the world as a result of this machine. The 6 Australians who play pinball will become fans.

#2048 2 years ago
Quoted from Analogkid:

The expression lighting is a BILLION times better than Pinstadium- and it's tied into the gameplay (and doesn't block any of your view of the playfield, etc.).

I have pinstadium on one machine and this is my issue with it. I feel like it narrows the Playfield. I really like the expression lighting.

#2062 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

I'm looking at a special sub now for this game instead of the usual!

Find yourself a BassTech 7 servodrive unit on ebay and be done with it.

#2206 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Hey Stern, if I could have one wish how about sending 1,000 Apron cards and a fine bottle of Pinot Noir up to the Great White North and ask Geddy and Alex to sign them for us LE owners! Hey, a man can dream right?

I have to be honest....I really had hoped that there would be an autograph from Geddy and Alex included with the LE. That would have been awesome!

#2207 2 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I like this idea too - let’s just change the title of this thread when games are in hands.

Totally agree. I really hope I don't have to follow multiple Rush threads as that is more time consuming. As it is I'm getting nothing done at work this week! haha...

#2211 2 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Maybe they will Sign Random Machines!

Yeah that would be sweet. I am so happy I got a Slash signed poster with my GNR LE.

#2511 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

anybody know where the on/off switch is? if it on the bottom right of the upper cab, I'm going to need to find a way to access the power switch when this is added to my lineup
for reference, the switch on a STh LE is in the bottom right of the upper cab. my SO can't reach that location, so I needed to reorganize the lineup to accommodate.

I have all my machines set up with a smart switch. My kids can't reach these newer Stern switches ether and this was the best solution. Either switch on with your phone or ask Alexa. Plus you can also turn them all on at the same time if you have a large collection.

#2775 2 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:For those noobs to pinball or modern Stern games they ship with the music to low in the mix in my opinion . The game sounds and call outs are louder . You can adjust it so the music is equal or what ever you want. I believe it is referred to as attenuation in the game menu . It will also be odd as you turn it down in numbers to make it louder. There is also an eq that lot of folks don't know about.

Agree with this. Attenuation means to reduce or weaken so you either reduce or increase the reduction. Its kinda confusing.

#2776 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

The Rush pin looks cool, but i doubt its a top 10 pin even with the rating pumps from fanboys. Every pin gets that especially during the honeymoon. Probably #1 for Rush fans, but after the dust clears, it will settle probably top 25 at best. Im excited fir Rush fans. Probably a fun shoot, but don't see anything earth shattering.

Meh its all subjective. Some of my favorite pins are at the bottom or below the top 100.

1 week later
#3194 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

production is fast since you see there is like nothing in the Head anymore ,, 3 components / Display/ Transformer / Main CPU Board / wonder how much of the 11k of the LE sitting right there in that head .

These are all Pro's.

1 week later
#3666 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

Not sure if this has been posted yet but its damn cool

That is a damn cool video.

#3667 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Not to belabor this (okay yes, I would like to belabor this) but since I was apparently told for the 1100th time… anyone else surprised to learn that Godzilla does not have a scoop?

Isn't there a callout that says "hit the scoop"?

#3691 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:Right? I love stuff like this. Wish there was more to it but damn it if it didnt get me all psyched for my game!

I could watch videos like that for hours. I usually end up saying "oh so that is how they do that!" over and over.

#3728 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Need Geddy & Alex on there toooooooo

Oh man I wish!

#3730 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

That would be so cool. Has Stern ever done something like that w/ LEs before? This is my first, and probably last, LE purchase.

Elvira.....Adam West....some others i believe..... I don't think with any music pins though.

#3733 2 years ago

Super LEs! I forgot about that. This hobby is nuts! Whats next? Super duper LEs?

#3770 2 years ago

They were 120 at Costco when I went last weekend. May still be on sale. I bought 2 and wish I bought more!

#3777 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I've never tried wireless, will this work? I didn't look at the ad, sorry,,,,

I didn't see wireless....mine were not the wireless that I bought.. 12" Klipsch though.....

#3814 2 years ago

Lots of LEs hitting the marketplace......they mad about the "scoop" protector? Sheesh.....

#3897 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Enough pop diva talk...back to the Kings!

Someone say King?

Unknown (resized).jpegUnknown (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#4118 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I live about 15 min away from Stern
-excited is an understatement

How does this work? For the folks that live real close to Stern, do they still use a freight shipping company or do they just hire a moving company to drive them around the area?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insight75.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players?tu=insight75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.