20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cdnpinbacon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#146 2 years ago

Album progression goal...impossible to play a fraction of rush songs and survive 3 balls. Top 5 songs should be carefully chosen.

#147 2 years ago

Rush could make a series of machines and sell all of them.
Please include the necromancer or lakeside park

#150 2 years ago

Max Webster was a very cool band -diamonds diamonds an excellent example..

#196 2 years ago

Christmas eve talking about Rush! I’m in

#204 2 years ago

Torchlight!

#221 2 years ago

That was amazing . Thx for sharing.

#223 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Exited for all the Rush fans out there!!! Probably not the most interesting band/theme for me but I'm open to seeing what Stern can do with it.

Not interesting or theme? Don't get that

#276 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:I actually think Spirit of Radio has a chance to be the Stern teaser. Not a top ten Rush song imo but it does scream pinball.

Agree...another great song for pinball.

#278 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

Spirit of Radio I think definitely belongs in a Rush top 10. Outside of Working Man, Tom Sawyer and Limelight, it has one of the most iconic opening riffs the band has ever written. I also agree, it screams pinball. Tom Sawyer or Spirit of Radio would be a tough call to choose from as a teaser. I say Tom Sawyer gets the nod though.

Excellent video as well

#325 2 years ago

What about a tube that connects a series of rush pins. All would sell out.

#362 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

or the land of clowns, low T, and fake bacon

I think you are looking for the outer space thread

#369 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

So basically your playing as Neil .

Great pic!

#372 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Ouch…..all so sensitive in this thread. No off topic, no Australian jokes. Any more rules? No Canadian jokes?

The Canadian joke is our beer prices

#444 2 years ago

Song list looks good to me

#455 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:The two Cygnus X 1 parts are almost 30 minutes combined - definitely surprised to see them on the list. Did not expect Bastille Day either. Listened to La Villa Strangiato several times yesterday cause it is so amazing - really happy that made it as the only instrumental on the list.

Good points , many excellent Rush songs exceed 5 minutes. Overall pretty solid list .

#476 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

DAMN! Exciting!
I cannot stand Tom Sawyer
However I could dig some By-Tor and the Snow Dog

2 rush pins better than 1, excited about the next Rush pin!

#490 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:Super excited for Rush wish I would have included passage to Bangkok, Red Sector A, or Vital Signs

Don't worry next rush pin..

#492 2 years ago

Who decides the songs? (Not the band) just curious

#498 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I'm sure Geddy had some input there. Didn't someone say earlier he was "hands-on" with this? The man's a genius, so I hope so.

Thinking the same

#503 2 years ago

I hope Geddy opens a pinside account! Better than most online slop

#512 2 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Rush? Meh...
Good for you Rush fans and an easy skip for the rest of us.

Oh yeah you guys like the techno weird stuff

#514 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

This is our year for sure, can’t wait

Hotel drummer! Solid handle

#518 2 years ago

Ikea pin. Damn...put it together yourself?
Sorry Goif Luv ya man but couldn't resist!
Cheers!

#524 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

Pretty sure that YYZ is shorthand for the company that owns all the RUSH trademarks. SRO, as stated earlier, is their management company.

YYZ is also the Toronto Airport code

#528 2 years ago

This is a big deal and respect for Rush. Congrats Rush, Ed and Stern!

#531 2 years ago

Will there be Rush Stern release t shirts available for purchase on the website?

#545 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No. As was said before it's the code for Toronto Airport.

As a guitar player Y or Z do not exist

#547 2 years ago

Sorry Boob response meant for Methos.

#549 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I thought YYZ was Morse code for the musical pattern of the song....

I get it methos..sorry never thought of that connection...

#679 2 years ago

Please Stern add Rush pinball Tshirts!

#682 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

I want to see the layout and features before I commit. I love Rush, but if it’s not done right it could be a disaster. Wasn’t too impressed with the teaser video.

Time travel is an excellent idea to include all of the songs ..don't like owls?

#683 2 years ago

So few distributors in Ontario. Good luck me finding one at a reasonable price. I'll wait until the border is clear and open and make the trek in a few years.

#708 2 years ago

I would like to know if members of Rush picked the songs and why.. Just curious

#710 2 years ago

I think the release should be delayed until the tube connected to another Rush pin is resolved.

#712 2 years ago

My sleeps will be fraught with dreams of Rush. Tossing and turning will be frequent as drools of joy hit my pillow. Canada is proud Rush.

#719 2 years ago

Mr Kool I see you are a year on pinside. How do we know you are not some sort of a marketing spy?

#848 2 years ago

Here’s a totally alternate playlist; even with leaving out each of the 17 songs, I struggled to limit this to 17 so I went over. I picked alternative songs I thought would be a good pinball fit;
Finding My Way
Anthem
Beneath Between and Behind
Fountain of Lamneth; Didacts and Narpets/No One at the Bridge
Something for Nothing
Cinderella Man
Natural Science
YYZ
Vital Signs
The Analog Kid
Digital Man
Between The Wheels
Grand Designs
Force Ten
Presto
Cut to the Chase
Secret Touch
Malignant Narcissism
The Anarchist
The Garden : Final Wizard Mode (with delayed Ball Saver On - when down to one

#850 2 years ago

Drdq,There are so many great Rush songs even with your massive list there are still great tunes missing The trees,lakeside park,necromancer

#856 2 years ago

There is another thread Motley Crue vs Rush. The poll indicates Motely Crue as the Champion. Let us light our torches and burn this wickedness!

#868 2 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Possibly Monday the 3rd, but certainly by the 4th.

that’s my birthday! The 4th

#901 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Australian mf's:let's fight

Idk about scrapping an Aussie, they are a pretty tough folk. Too bad they don't have an NHL or NFL franchise.

#911 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:My parents dropped me off as well back when I was 16. There is no way in HELL I would do that today with my kids. Hell - my 20 year old went to a metal show a few weeks back and I was nervous as hell. With age, comes experience and the knowledge of how full of shit the world (people) really is.

Me tòo..I remember my mom dropped off with My gf to see Peter Gabriel because I trashed the frame on my 67 convertible 327 Camaro.

#912 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballboy:

All I want is a Harry potter pin…..

Roll the Tonka under the bed and grow up

#922 2 years ago

above post why I come to Pinside

#926 2 years ago

Blowing my mind Tyler

#1022 2 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

I love the fact that Pinsiders are hoping for more obscure songs that I thought people would not recognize. Camera Eye , Red Sector A , Mystic Rhythms,
The Necromancer, Passage to Bangkok. I thought I was the only Rush Nerd, apparently there are lots more than I thought. Thank You Pinside for making me realize the power of RUSH and their fans.

Agree and Prince By-Tor appears again in the necromancer, he is one of the 3 travelers from Willowdale (a suburb in Toronto)

#1024 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

So many different kinds of musicians in the universe - dreamer/creators, charismatic/performers, technical/studio-gods, and of course those that check all the boxes…
I choose all of the above.

20220102_095418 (resized).jpg20220102_095418 (resized).jpg
#1026 2 years ago
Quoted from Dobler:

I’m no where near as good as the other videos posted, but in 2020 when everything shut down I decided to learn/re-learn and record some of my favorite Rush tunes. I’ve always loved Discovery from 2112. Since we are killing time until Tuesday I figured I’d post this here. I did also spend a bunch of time working on La Villa Stragiatto but never got it good enough for a final recording of it.

Well done!

#1028 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Is it wrong of me, as a Minnesotan, to consider Rush ‘local music’?

Like Hockey (always NCAA powerhouse)
we are well connected

#1033 2 years ago

More great stuff from Canada

20220102_142018 (resized).jpg20220102_142018 (resized).jpg
#1273 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

LE does look sweet!
[quoted image]

Sweet ..my birthday today
Rush reveal and red lobster dinner!

#1337 2 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Love the not too subtle Canadian-isms. [quoted image]Inukshuk on the LE back glass. Inukshuk tumbles down when you tilt
[quoted image][quoted image]

Popular myth inukshuks are not meant to ward off evil ..they are used to mark routes for travelers across the northern tundra

#1348 2 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

It’s the test for echo album cover not some mysterious Canadian hat tip.

Missing the point. Most people have no idea what an inukshuck represents. Not a hidden cap tip.

#1368 2 years ago

I also don't watch Hockey
What?

#1369 2 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Missing the point. Rush fans know exactly what this is.

Touche' ...I guess Ohio will have a large order of games..can we break down the states for orders?
Buffalo please order as many as possible.

#1374 2 years ago

Shout out to Ed Robertson from Ontario Canada Canada is proud of you too Ed and I miss your travel show!
Cheers!

#1391 2 years ago

Hope far sight will get a copy of this for digital play as well.

#1397 2 years ago

Have they announced who chose the music? Would of asked that if I was CBC rep at press release.

#1401 2 years ago

Will Rush have an official Pinside account?

#1407 2 years ago

No way I'll be getting one anytime soon. Hoping for a least a digital release

#1413 2 years ago

Imagine a signed translite!.(Homer thinking about the frying fisherman buffet)

#1422 2 years ago
Quoted from sawyerfamilyaz:

It doesn't have the matrix but there is a feature video for both the Pro and the Premium/LE on Stern's site...
https://sternpinball.com/game/rush/

I assume you were name after the shenanigans boy

And you Love Rush! Have you had one of those family tree tests? Can we connect the dots here?
The actual Tom Sawer would have loved rush!

#1424 2 years ago

I'll watch a TV show...the real Tom Sawyer story featuring Rush!

#1426 2 years ago

Best Rush Album Cover?
Caress of steel for me

#1442 2 years ago
Quoted from JHS71:

The answer is 42. Nope, it's 43

The character on the album cover is the necromancer battling prince by tor and the 2 other travelers.

#1522 2 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

On the Pinball Magazine website I published the Gary Stern e-mail to distributors with a few hi-res images of the LE and Pro playfield: https://www.pinball-magazine.com/
Although I'm not familiar with the music of RUSH, thislooks like an interesting layout. Hope to play it soon.

Well...start with a mullet Jean jacket and a pleasure pack

#1525 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Should have just slapped this pic on the playfield
[quoted image]

Idk..Looks like a picture nasa would take

#1529 2 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:Just passed on my LE from my distributor so someone else on the list could have it. Really sucks, but I have 0 room and still have CCR LE coming. Congrats to all those that are going to get in on any version - can't wait to play one in the wild or own one sometime down the road!

Good people like you on Pinside...

#1562 2 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

It was a total thrill for me to work on this project. Sort of impossible to put in to words actually...
To be asked by my favourite band to help oversee the creation of a Pinball Machine, my Favourite THING??!!
It was an absolute pleasure to work with Ged, and Al on this project. They KILLED it during the Callouts recording session. I think everybody is going to LOVE what they hear. An insane amount of callouts from the guys... oh ya, not to mention almost TWO HOURS of music?!?!
Borg put his Heart and Soul in to it.
The song list was an absolute blast to come up with. We were never going to please everybody, but TRUST ME... I'm a bigger Rush Nerd than YOU! I KNOW there are songs that aren't there that should be, but I truly believe there are ZERO songs ON the list that Shouldn't Be! The goal was to populate the game with BANGERS. Fill it with songs that would compliment the energy of pinball. I think we struck a really good balance.
My hat is off to the entire Stern team. Working with Jody on licensing, Borg on Design, Greg and Michael on the Art, Tim on Rules, Zach on Marketing etc etc. Everybody there gives a shit about every little decision, and the care and attention they put in to each is astounding! I had conversations with Gomez, Dave Peterson, John Buscaglia etc etc... At EVERY LEVEL the company is pushing to give the project what it needs to be successful.
As a Pinball Fanatic it was INCREDIBLE to be part of the whole process.
I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I loved being a part of making it.
Thanks for all of the early positive feedback. It was a labour of love, and I really think it will show.

Amazing and congrats! Who made the final decision on the song selections? Excellent list ..just curious.

#1779 2 years ago
Quoted from Jmxdc:

Anyone hear when first LE's are going to start shipping?

380 days?

#1785 2 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

What song is missing that you wish were in the game? I would have liked to have Time Stand Still. Especially with the clock in the game already.

I would like to know what songs just didnt make the cut. Ed mentioned there was a playoff to determine some songs in his post

#1826 2 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

A fun Rush Story from me...
Many years ago I was vacationing with my family at a particularly fancy place in the Bahamas. One night, on the way in to the dining room I spot the unmistakable backlit silhouette of Geddy Lee, who to my Surprise addresses me first! "Ed?", he says, surprised. "Ged!", I say excitedly. We managed to share a meal or two over the course of the week long vacation, and I try to play it cool as best I can.
The following year we find ourselves at an even fancier spot in Hawaii, and who is also at the same resort?? Geddy and his family!! Crazy. We manage a meal or two.
Year Three. I'm at a Four Seasons somewhere on the Mexican Coast, and a guy approaches me at the pool, and says, "Is it Canadian Music Week here? I just met Geddy Lee over by the other pool!". I walk over and stare in disbelief as THREE YEARS IN A ROW I have surreptitiously booked THE SAME RESORT at the SAME TIME as Geddy and his family. I say, "Ged... Are you stalking me?? Do we have the same Travel Agent?" We don't, by the way.
Geddy laughs, and says "See you at Dinner?". So, after a few meals together Ged says, "I don't know if you know this about me, but I'm somewhat of a "Birder". The Blue Footed boobies are currently nesting on a small chain of islands close by here. I've rented a sail boat to go check them out in a couple of days. Would your family like to join us?".
"That would be fantastic!", I say truly looking forward to the excursion, the boat, the birds, hanging with Ged etc.
I return to my room and I check my email. I have an email from a good friend of mine in Minneapolis. My pal (And amazing drummer!), Eric Fawcett has written to say, "Ed- I HATE to ask this, but I know you're sort of tight with the Rush guys. They're coming to Minneapolis and all the good seats are sold out. Would you mind asking for a good pair of tickets for me? I'm more than happy to pay"
I responded, "Eric- I'm going to answer this email like the 12 year old inside of me would have wanted me to. I'll ask Geddy for your tickets while we're sailing off the West Coast of Mexico doing some bird watching together on Friday afternoon!"
Eric responded right away, "I love how you roll!"[quoted image]

Amazing story thx for sharing

#1867 2 years ago
Quoted from EMDude:

I plan on watching this again to get excited about this release, if you haven’t seen it it’s a great doc about RUSH and it’s on Netflix!
[quoted image]

Excellent suggestion...you hoser!

#1883 2 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Munsters LE sold out so quick Stern raised it from 500 to 600. Then the out cry from Pinside was laughable that 600 was too many and no LE should ever be over 500...

Your Australian , what's your skin in this game? Just kidding mate!

#1910 2 years ago
Quoted from ramsfan:

Oh Snap - too many string (6, should be 4), and too few tuning pegs (3, and their should be 4). Maybe this loose art work is meant to be this way, who knows.

Hahaha!!!

#1911 2 years ago

Why is Geddy playing a six string guitar?

#2108 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Anyone going to mod this for the start button?
I am in if you do!
[quoted image]

That looks really cool!

#2110 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

[quoted image]

A naked cerci would a better meme

#2221 2 years ago

Great idea!

Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Maybe they will Sign Random Machines!

#2224 2 years ago

These 1 yr newbies..

#2243 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Send me a cell of Peter with his RUSH shirt on and non black pants please that would be great!

Speaking of T-shirts , will Stern release a Rush shirt?
Another item sold out? Please hold an Xlarge for the bacon.

#2246 2 years ago

Should be designed by Ed/the band
I want 5 xL

#2253 2 years ago

There is a Canadian collaboration between Max Webster and Geddy Lee song called battle scar by max Webster. Worth a listen , great tune!

#2280 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

Gonna head out tonight to play some pinball and I'll be wearing my custom DW logo Neil Peart shirt with pride (after I find my lint roller of course). Rest In Peace Professor.[quoted image][quoted image]

Ritual goalie pads! Nice

#2641 2 years ago
Quoted from Seamlesswall:Personally, I think the voices they used worked perfectly for this piece. If they kept their regular voices, it would not have worked. The director was spot on. Keeping Neil low key in his regular voice was perfect. Oh how we all miss him...

Polka Rush!

#2846 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Rush interests me, but as a non-fan, I think a journey/narrative would make the game cohesive and compelling. Maybe this is already planned?
There are 6 planet modes? Do these link to the Cygnus wizard modes?
And do these link to 2112?
Just trying to figure out if the code is going to have a sense of progression, with a strong story line?
Guess it's probably too early to know.
'A black hole, known as Cygnus X-1 (an X-ray source believed to be an actual black hole), lies in the constellation Cygnus. An explorer aboard the spaceship Rocinante journeys toward the black hole, believing there may be something beyond it. As he moves closer, it becomes increasingly difficult to control the ship and he is eventually drawn in by the pull of gravity. The final words of Book I describe his ordeal: "Sound and fury drown my heart/Every nerve is torn apart."
The explorer re-enters the story midway through Book II. He has emerged into Olympus, where he witnesses the gods Apollo and Dionysus caught in the struggle between Mind and Heart. Prior to his arrival, the logical thinkers are led by Apollo and the emotional people are ruled by Dionysus. Apollo had shown the people how to build cities and explore the depths of science and knowledge, but Dionysus had lured many of them into the wild forests and provided love. However, his followers do not store any food for the winter and are caught unprepared. A conflict breaks out as the two different ways of life clash.
When he reflects on what he sees, he becomes tormented in the lack of balance of the people who insist on one extreme or the other. His silent scream is felt by the warriors and causes them to rethink their struggle and unite. The gods recognize the explorer as a nascent new god and name him Cygnus, the God of Balance.'
"2112" tells a story set in the city of Megadon in 2112,[21] "where individualism and creativity are outlawed with the population controlled by a cabal of malevolent Priests who reside in the Temples of Syrinx".[12] A galaxy-wide war resulted in the planets forcefully joining the Solar Federation (symbolized by the "Red Star"). By 2112, the world is controlled by the priests who take orders from giant banks of computers inside the temple.[21] Music is unknown in this world absent of creativity and individuality, but in "Discovery", a nameless man finds a beaten guitar inside a cave and rediscovers the lost art of music.[21][15] In "Presentation", the man takes the guitar to the priests at the temple, who say, "Yes, we know, it's nothing new; it's just a waste of time", and then proceed angrily to destroy it and banish him. Next, in "Oracle: The Dream", the man dreams of a new planet, established at the same time as the Solar Federation, where creative people live.[15] He awakens, depressed that music is part of such a civilization and that he can never be part of it, and kills himself, in "Soliloquy", originally titled "Soliloquy of the Soul".[12] Another planetary war begins in "Grand Finale",[20] originally named "Denouement",[12] resulting in the ambiguous spoken ending: "Attention all planets of the Solar Federation: We have assumed control". Peart described the ending as a "double surprise ... a real Hitchcock killer".[21]

Non fan non read...where did you get that weed from?

#2848 2 years ago

If the game is good, could become a fan
Song stuff from Wikipedia.

Lol..cheers! Couldn't resist

#2849 2 years ago

If the game is good, could become a fan
Song stuff from Wikipedia.

Have a go a caress of steel..not exactly a chick magnet album ..but to be so young and write this brilliant album.

#2925 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

So I’m taking it pinball has now officially moved on from boobs in favor of naked men .

Just add jeans, white Northstar running shoes and a Jean jacket. Judas priest tshirt optional.

#2927 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

So I’m taking it pinball has now officially moved on from boobs in favor of naked men .

If.there are barbie mods?..if your whatever you can keeps The pants off.

#2968 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

More goofy RUSH stuff.
My battle vest RUSH patches.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Now that's a Jean jacket. Looks great with all the band patches and pins.

#2973 2 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Hi all! Long time Rush fan, drummer, sound engineer, pinhead and avid Rush fan here.
Enjoyed reading all the Rush stories in this thread, and I thought I would share a pic...
Rush was at my work several years ago to receive a "Governor general's Performing Arts Award", so our scenic shop fabbed up a Star Man for their award portion of the show... One day I saw the star man destined for the garbage bin(!) so I freaked out and said we must keep the star man! It now still hangs up stage right in Southam Hall at Canada's National Arts Centre, where I hope it remains forever.
Neil's long time drum tech was here a while ago with another act and he thought it was pretty cool!
The star man is huge, so I can't use it as a topper for my LE that is coming soon! lol
Can't wait!
[quoted image]

What a cool story! Well done.

#3086 2 years ago

Wife said going somewhere to shop. I said ok mask up and take your time. Just Blasting Rush!

#3090 2 years ago

I’d like to buy the World of Rush...

#3268 2 years ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

Yep! My prized possession is a Neil Peart Tama banner:
[quoted image]
As far as pinball, I think these bobble heads should be incorporated into the machine topper:
[quoted image]

Amazing banner wow..On the look out for the Rush bobbleheads!

#3278 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Is the beer country wide or just in the Toronto area? I'll be in the north east corner of Washington this weekend, just a short hop into Canada

Beer and hockey are Canada wide.

#3280 2 years ago

Right there with ya

Hotel drummer is the best handle on pinside

#3430 2 years ago

Is there a Rush just music thread ..is that allowed?

#3431 2 years ago

I would be honored to be the Op of such thread. Just in case there is another Rush pinball with a tube that connects both machines

#3556 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Probably gonna have an unboxing party in March(?) when my LE gets here. You are definitely invited bud.
You ALL are invited.
Shit I might get my buddies to resurrect their b'dass Rush tribute band for it.

That would be epic man!

#3557 2 years ago

Toughest Rush guitar solo song?

2 weeks later
#4230 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I've posted before that Im not a SUPER fan like some of you diehards, but I'm not a casual listener either. Always loved Rush but there are some albums that I haven't had much time with. Caress of Steel is one of those. I knew Bastille Day and Lakeside Park, but not the others.
I Think I'm Going Bald is new my favorite track WOW!

Good choice! Great tune ..necromancer must of blown your brain apart!

#4267 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Please will that Jean jacket to me. I'll will something cool back.
Cheers!!!

#4289 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

That Jean jacket is a work of art. Should you pass from this earth , can you please will it to me? I'll pm my info.

#4302 2 years ago

Alex Lifeson working on a new project looking forward to listening

#4311 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Rush Premium is my first-ever preorder, and this is the first time I raised funds by selling a pin first. I had LOTR for 17 years, so I don’t think I’ll regret trading it for Rush Pre with the expression lighting. Waiting 4-6 months is going to be tough, but so worth it!

Congrats Swamp hope you love it! Be worth the wait

#4313 2 years ago

Finally!! Unboxing video Friday! Woo Hoo!!!
[quoted image]

Box puncture mid way down right side..hopefully nothing

#4332 2 years ago

Envy of None is the first solo album released by Alex Lifeson

2 weeks later
#4420 2 years ago

Geddy Lee will be acting in the next CBC episode of "Murdoch mysteries" don't watch the show but wont miss it! Alex Lifeson starred in a trailer park Boys episode and one of my favorites.Rush fans may want to check it out

#4421 2 years ago

Rickey: Play that Diane Sawyer song!

#4425 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Calm down! Its not like its Helix or something.
Gimmie Rrrrr O C K!

Rickey kidnaps Alex lifeson on you tube is a good start!

#4426 2 years ago

Alex Lifeson just auctioned off a large collection of his guitars..anyone else know this??

#4428 2 years ago
Quoted from ccw2112:

He will be… auction starts May 20th and runs through May 22nd. Some super iconic stuff !!

I will watch it live with Visa in hand.

#4430 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Hope your Visa has a $300,000 limit.

Will be like the Banning pinball auction! I suppose you're right, still it will be a good auction to watch
Im in for a guitar pick..other memorabilia not just guitars

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cdnpinbacon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players?tu=cdnpinbacon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.