20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider calprog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 2 years ago

Rush rocks!!! The best three member progressive band ever!!! Look forward to the pin. Hoping for a great Borg layout!!!! Rock and Roll!!!!!! 2112!!!!!

#218 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

I wonder if there is any chance Stern devotes the art package of one of the three models (pro, premium, LE) almost exclusively to Neil? Kinda the way they did with the B&W Munsters. Even though they are my favorite band, I can understand the people who think this title will be a dud due to the fact that Rush is not as well known around the globe as Metallica, KISS, or Guns & Roses. That being said, Neil certainly is known worldwide as one of the best that has ever picked up a pair of drum sticks. I honestly think anyone who would buy a Rush pin to begin with, would undoubtedly throw down their cash on a Neil inspired art package that spanned his career with he and all of his iconic drum kits represented.

Also my favorite band. Been a fan since the beginning! Agree 100% with your statement! Neil was one of the best drummers!! Enjoyed his drum solos at the shows!

#382 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

I agree totally. The Camera eye is just amazing. I like this video for it very much.

The best!!!!!!

#423 2 years ago

Can’t wait to get this pin!! Super excited. Love music pins!!! Hoping Borg loads this one up with cool features and toys!!!

#936 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

Since i'm guessing the vast majority of people commenting in this thread are Rush fans, I wanted to throw this hidden gem out there for everyone to geek out on. This guy Tyler Warren took it upon himself to re-record the entire Permanent Waves album from beginning to end, and he played every instrument, vocal, and effect himself. It's an amazing enough feat to learn to cover either Neil, Geddy, or Alex's parts individually, but to thoroughly learn ALL of their parts for the entire record and completely nail each of their performances is truly next level. He even managed to capture the actual "sound and feel" of the record as well. As a musician myself, this is truly one of the most astounding things I have ever seen and hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.

Wow. That is truly amazing. So cool!!!!

#1115 2 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Has this been shared here?
I’m sure most of us fans have see it. I love his enthusiasm!

So cool!!!!! Rock and Roll. I went to a Rush concert many years ago where a guy in front of me air drummed through the whole show. I was absolutely exhausted watching him lol

#1116 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Story Time: In my 6th or 7th grade music class, our teacher had us listen to this thing she called a 'rock opera', this really long multi-part piece with a continuous story, about a guy living an oppressive regime who discovers a guitar and wants to share this discovery with the world, only to be dismissed by the rulers. (The teacher handed out the lyrics sheet so we could read along.) It really was a beautiful story, despite the tragedy of the protagonist -- who is shown visions of the elders' world, falls into despair knowing he'll never be able to express his creativity like that, and takes his own life -- only for that elder race to soon return and assume control.
It was cool assignment and I enjoyed the music, but it ended there and I forgot all about it.
A few years later, my older brother got me into Rush with the Chronicles collection and the Roll the Bones album, and they soon became my favorite band. Several of my friends got into them too, and my 10th grade English teacher was also a huge fan -- I always received extra credit every time I included an applicable Rush quote at the end of a paper, and we even ran into him at one of their concerts. (Having gotten into them so 'late', I've 'only' been able to see them seven or eight times.)
One day out of the blue, I had flashbacks to that middle school class and it finally dawned on me that the 'rock opera' my middle school music teacher had played for us was Rush's 2112. I had been 'taught' about Rush in middle school and hadn't even realized it.
In retrospect ... that teacher was so damned cool. I ought to see if I can find her and tell her how damned cool she was.

Great story!!! I had a similar experience in college where a teacher would play the album Hemispheres - the trees was the song i remember the most. He was into the band. He would analyze the lyrics for us and the class would discuss. What he didn’t know is I was bigtime into RUSH- started in 7th grade. Haha and I knew all the meanings of the songs. He was quite impressed. Neil was a great writer in addition to an amazing drummer!

#1282 2 years ago

Game looks action packed. Good job to the Stern team!!!! The machine rocks!!! RUSH is amazing!!! So happy they made this pin. Can’t wait to get my LE and play some pin!!!!

#2250 2 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

And for the record let me say Andy (Rocket City Pinball) is a great guy and provides some great mods for folks. I look forward to seeing this one in person!

Andy is a good seller. Recommended in my book. A+++++++++++++++

#2439 2 years ago

Game looked great tonight’s stream! Looks like a great shooting game!! A real winner. Can’t wait to play the game!! Stern and team appear to have hit a home run!! Congrats!!

#2636 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

RUSH flasher cap covers inspired from Neil Peart's steampunk drums.....these will be sold in sets of 2 or 4[quoted image]

I’m in!!!!! Looks so cool!!!!!

2 weeks later
#3540 2 years ago

Have any LE’s shipped. Just curious. I see pro machines are out and about.

#3629 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Our Rush caps Re almost ready to ship, just a couple more small tweaks. Pre orders will start shipping out soon.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!!!!!

1 week later
#3974 2 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Wow. This girl rocks.

Sounds great!! Man these young kids are so talented!!!

#4000 2 years ago

I just played a RUSH pro here in So Cal. The protectors were a joke. We took the glass off three times to get the stuck ball out. Overall I was not impressed with the game play. Maybe the code is just not developed. The game is not even close to Godzilla. The music was great though!!! Hopefully they fix the scoop issue before they mfg the LE and Premiums. Overall first impression is disappointing. Hopefully the code improves and soon.

#4102 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Just saw this on utube, not my video . Anyone who's played see this happening? Be easy to protect or change spring,,

The same thing happened on the pro game I played. The bell was flying all over the place. I played about 25 games overall and it happened 80% of the time. Not sure how to fix it.

#4109 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

On auto plunge only or manually too? I guess if it's known you can adjust , maybe a lighter spring will help. I'll put a sleeve around post to prevent damage. Hoping I find out soon!

When manual for me. I didn’t use the auto plunge. I will try auto plunge next time I play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider calprog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players?tu=calprog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.