20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#149 2 years ago

You guys should just take it to PM or drop it at this point. You might as well argue politics or religion for all the good it'll do you because you'll never see eye to eye on this. Opinions are like assholes - everybody's got one, and there are plenty of both on Pinside.

My beef with people is when they say "Rush sucks" or anything sucks for that matter. It's pretty ignorant IMO. You don't like it...great! That doesn't mean it sucks, and trying to make that argument makes you sound like you're in middle school.

#176 2 years ago
Quoted from DKong:

This maybe the first STERN LE that does not sell out, this is the first time I have heard of RUSH, speaking from an Australian

If you folks from down under don't want your allotment, just send your spares back. You can't even find one here and the damn thing hasn't been announced yet.

#181 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Very interesting.
Leads me to believe this pin is going to be more like Led Zeppelin and less like Aerosmith.

How'd you get that from THAT post???

#184 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Maybe he’s talking about art style?

Ah! Fair enough. I was thinking more of the gameplay etc. Thanks!

#353 2 years ago
Quoted from fswanson24:

Stern just took it off of YouTube. It was there a few hours ago because I watched it...but didn't notice the Rush tabs.

It's so silly for them to try to hide it. This is the worst kept secret since Zeppelin a year ago. The only real mystery is what comes after Rush.

#402 2 years ago

Rumor at this point. Not really confirmed.

#406 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Boob. I'm gonna grab ya by yer neck.

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"607cd0d5860eb156f76d97de9453caa1b63a7c30-1640664791-1800"};
//]]>

That's not my neck.

#538 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

for as much as I like LZ, I'm glad that I wasn't on board for a machine (especially after seeing that mr. richie kind of just phoned it in). I feel that it could have been so much more than it turned out to be and feel bad for all the LZ fans that it was their grail pin.

Don't feel bad for me. It was one of my grails and I love it just the way it is. Sorry you didn't like it. But Steve didn't phone it in (it was a grail theme for him as well, after all). His original idea was nixed, so he had to come up with a Plan B. Zeppelin is a PITA license to work with, like Disney stuff.

I'm sure this game will be great as well and I'm in for one for sure. With Borg designing and the LZ team on code, I'm sure it will be awesome.

#540 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I would love to know more of the backstory on why the original Zep design was nixed. Anywhere to read up?

Nope. You just have to hang with folks who do the designing after hours at pinball shows. I'd love to share but I'm not Kaneda...and that's why people talk to me.

#543 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I thought YYZ was Morse code for musical pattern of the song....

No. As was said before it's the code for Toronto Airport.

#544 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I thought YYZ was Morse code for the musical pattern of the song....

...and you're thinking of ABACAB.

#550 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Both.
DAHDIDAHDAH DAHDIDAHDAH DAHDAHDIDIT, Morse for YYZ.

Quoted from DBLM:

As a Rush hater even I know the answer. YYZ is the code of the Toronto Airport. YYZ as morse code became the pattern for the song.

My bad. You're both correct. I knew that...back in 1985. Getting old sucks.

#552 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

No - Abacab was named after the sections of the song bits Genesis was putting together. Another great band though!

Right. That's what I thought he meant. I forgot the Morse code connection to the airport code.

#642 2 years ago

I don't know who's more excited for this pin, me or John Borg. He's completely hammered his Facebook page with Rush posts.

#647 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I think he is more than a casual fan

And that's exactly who you want designing this game. I just hope Gary gave him the BOM money to do it the way he wanted to.

#684 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

I waited on Godzilla until I saw the playfield. Was able to find an LE that morning. If you want one be prepared to make a lot of phone calls not emails or texts and don't give up. They are not really sold out before they are announced.

Well there is a waiting list, I think...but that was before distributors knew there would be 1000 of them. I think if you want one you'll be able to find one.

#748 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Fuck, another $400 increase in April?! Fuuuuuck. This is nuts. Today I was thinking damn $6900 if I want a Rush. Now I'm thinking well it's better than $7300!
I paid for NIB:
Star Wars Pro $5650 March 2021
Mando Pro $6000 August 2021
Seems like smoking deals now!

But ask yourself what you'd get for them if you sold them today. Not a bad deal when you consider you enjoyed them for all this time and would either: a) make money on them; b) break even; or c) only lose a nominal amount of money on each.

#749 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

PETA would sue Stern!!!

I would prefer a PETA bash toy.

#843 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’m one of the few that loved my LZprem .I can honestly say it was one of the best shooting games I’ve ever played .That being said my kids even told me they were bored because there was “nothing to do “.

Should've kept the machine and sold the kids to science.

#864 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

Noob question. Is the upgraded sound system on the LE generally much better than the premium sound? Or is something 3rd party needed regardless? Thanks.

The LE does have a better sound system. BUT...I'll be upgrading to a Pinwoofer system with a Klipsch sub for this game like I did with my Zeppelin. Makes all the difference in the world.

#873 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

if you pay 10k for a rock pin you might as well buy the best sound.For me thats pinwoofer and external sub.Worth it.

Correct. It's a music pin. So it's kinda all about the music (and gameplay, of course!). I have subs on every game; on music pins, they get a sub and a complete Pinwoofer system so I can really tweak the balance and EQ.

#918 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I wasn’t told the specific qty’s they are getting, but All current allotments to my local guys are all spoken for. Consider yourself very lucky if you can score a LE at the 10.5 MSRP! The lists are a mile long right now. All I know is that it definitely helps to have an established relationship with your distributor for this game.
Still hoping for a bit of luck for an LE, but I’ll be more than happy with a Premium!

If you know any distros in Australia, you're probably still in luck.

#1017 2 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

I thought I was the only Rush Nerd, apparently there are lots more than I thought.

Rush.
Nerd.
Pinside.

They're all basically synonymous, no?

#1034 2 years ago

Anybody know if those 40th anniversary remasters are worth rebuying? And why isn't there a Moving Pictures 40th (couldn't find one)...or any of the earliest albums?

#1058 2 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Have to be some drum solo kind of mode or thing...
Rush may be the only band where the drum solo isn't time to go take a leak.

Except for John Bonham, Carl Palmer, and Roger Taylor, I think you're right.

#1078 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

And Stewart Copeland

Okay, screw it: Every drummer.

#1079 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:I also heard Kmans update and comments on the art. A few things. #1 The bands full involvement is fantastic news and what I hoped for all along. With that involvement comes their input on the art. RUSH gets what RUSH wants. Whatever the art looks like its not lazy Stern or whatevet. The band wanted and luked it that way or they would not have signed off. #2. Once the time machine aspect came up and tge 2010-2011 tour I knew that the art might take on the feel of the live album (attached pics). That makes sense when Kman was getting feedback that its dark and similar vibe to Houdini. That metallic/steampunk look would fit right in with the “Time Machine” approach. Im crossing my fingers on Le. I have Led Zepp LE and love the cabinet package. Rush the pin sounds awesome with maybe a C/B art package. If that's the case I would still sign up. Great game play with song list >> art.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm fine with none of the "normal guys" being on art. I don't think it would fit, and I didn't like the look of Aerosmith or Metallica at all (all due respect to the artist, of course!). It would be great to just use the Hugh Symes stuff, but I doubt that'll happen either.

#1150 2 years ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

I still can not believe there is really and actually going to be a Rush pinball machine. And we're going to see it in A FEW HOURS.
Pinch, pinch
MAN I hope it's GREAT. Enjoy today, everyone! What a long, long awaited treat.
So grateful to all involved in making it happen. THANKS!

Just don't hang out on Pinside once the photos are revealed; some Pinsiders' "lack of enthusiasm" will shoot holes in your excitement.

#1153 2 years ago
Quoted from bouche03:

Sorry-maybe a dumb question but are the reveal times Central or Eastern time zone?

Central.

#1156 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Or some people like to maybe, you know, discuss things on a discussion forum.

Unfortunately, that's not really how it comes across in this forum. Some people are lacking when it comes to being tactfully disagreeable. If they don't like it, it's automatically shit.

#1166 2 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

Going to be another uninspired layout from John Borg with awful OUTLANES!
He gets my vote for worst Designer in all of Pinball!

So...if you really think that, why are you posting devoted to his latest game? Rough night?

#1269 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

This makes me feel even worse for the Led Zeppelin fans - that layout was so phoned in compared to this one. Can't wait to see the stream to see what the display looks like.

I still don't get these statements. I love my LZ...and I'm also getting a Rush LE. Two completely different games, and both with their own pros and cons.

And has anyone mentioned how sweet the side armor is on the LE?

#1272 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Geddy Lee and Ed Robertson on callouts????!!!!

Alex Lifeson. Ed isn't doing any callouts, is he?

#1291 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Stern well done on a band I could literally care less about.

So you DO care about them?

#1389 2 years ago

Anybody else wondering if they went half-assed on the premium art to push people into thinking of getting an LE since they were making 1000 of them?

If that's the case, that move was likely only necessary in Australia.

#1405 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

They are supposed to at some point today. I wonder how many they sell....I bet its less than 5....

...except that there are already want ads for LEs out there. So I bet you're wrong.

#1420 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadlander:

Did we need an homage to LOTR and or Austin Powers center ramp? Have they run out of ideas? Sorry that’s all I could think watching the video initially bummed as a rush fan. Will play it and see how it goes. Sorry to slow down the hype train.

I'm actually happy: I sold my LOTR because I had to take days off of work just to complete one game. But the ring magnet was really cool and I miss that. I'll be happy to have it back...and I hope the ball times aren't as ridiculously long.

#1476 2 years ago
Quoted from Ivanhoe:

Regardless of the gameplay, I can’t ever see this Rush machine in my house, it’s fugly.

I can't ever see it being in your house either, because it'll be in mine.

Thanks for that!

#1671 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Easy pass for me. The main toy is taken right from Lotr. The under field ball is taken right from Metallica but just not as cool. This game to me feels like it’s just full of recycled toys. Looks like it’s going to shoot really well but with these very steep price increases I would like to see more games that are unique and innovative like Godzilla. That’s my personal opinion. Still waiting for my Godzilla!

The clock from TZ, too. But the question for me is this: If there are really cool mechs from older games, what's wrong with reusing them and updating them into new games? I don't have a problem with that.

#1677 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

I agree with you that there is nothing wrong with reusing toys if you are updating them and making them better. For example Jurassic Park by stern where they recreated the T-Rex eating the ball like the original Data East one. It’s the same concept but much more polished and does much more than the original one did. That was cool and I love that they made it better. But what I am seeing here is not the case. They just look recycled.

The ramp in front of the magnetic ring isn't static like LOTR and I think it has a target behind it when it's down. So...that's cooler!

#1702 2 years ago

I know someone asked this before but what's the significance of 1978 with this band? It's on the time machine and on the targets on the right side. Hemispheres came out that year, but not sure why it would be THAT important to the game.

#1832 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Cactus Canyon remake, LE

And here I thought it was Creedence Clearwater Revival.

#2007 2 years ago
Quoted from bane:

The Band is exponentially better than Rush. Discuss among yourselves.
[quoted image]

I can only assume you were hungry for downvotes posting this inanity in a Rush thread. The Band was a great group but totally different from Rush. Musicianship-wise, you'd have a tough argument. Rush could've used The Weight or The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down as warmup songs at rehearsal.

#2240 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Here’s the model sheet - I wish I had a cel, but ink & paint is all digital.
[quoted image]

Sorry to go off topic, but I've got this one hanging in my library: Stewie reading The DaVinci Code. So I'm a fan of your work, Greg.

20220107_125205 (resized).jpg20220107_125205 (resized).jpg
#2293 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

You nailed that point perfect.
I was disappointed when I had to pay 2 bucks for a game that kicked my ass in a noisy environment and had rules I didn't understand and wasn't going to pay hundreds and hundreds of dollars on location to get into it and only scratch the surface. I didn't mind investing 10k to own it. I was hooked when it released, put in my deposit without even seeing it or playing it... Finally played it on location months later and it was everything and more...and 11 months later it's now bolted to my floor and Loving it as I get to learn and enjoy it immensely. Still reading,? Lol.
Not meaning to sidetrack and now getting back on topic, but I'll say for me I think Rush has me almost as excited ...but not enough to commit without playing it.

absolutely not true. Ludicrous comment

With all due respect, if GNR is the only game you have--and it's your first game--then I bet you think it's the greatest game ever made. I thought the same thing when I got WOZ, my first game.

Now I know better.

#2294 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

What time does the stream start EST?

7 PM.

#2308 2 years ago

What he said ^^^^

#2369 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

From the assets, music, custom callouts, flow, code. This is a next level music pin. Maybe the GOAT. Except for the scoop beeps. I guess they're kind of a homage to Junkyard?

It's early code, and I'm fairly sure the development team has seen the chat comments on Twitch and reads the criticisms here on Pinside. I wouldn't be surprised if they change that in future updates.

#2409 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Don't be so narrow-minded. WOZ got dethroned. That's why you know better. You had the best until it wasn't. GnR gets it's time until the next GOAT. First pin that I ever wanted to own because it is.
Owned 1, yes, but I grew up in arcades, I've played plenty. That being said, Rush looks awesome. Is it the new GOAT? Nope.

The flaw in this is that GNR was never the GOAT...except in its light show, perhaps.

#2414 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Twipy said it was. Lol.
Your turn.

You basically took my turn for me.

#2493 2 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

The LE touts 3 channel amplifier with upgraded speakers.
Would buying a pinwoofer system to replace the Stern LE speaker system be worth doing / a big step up?

I already ordered mine and have a Klipsch sub ready to go. It's a massive improvement.

#2536 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

What size sub is optimal for adding depth but not annoying the whole house?
I have an extra 12” Klipche from my home theatre, would that do?

That's exactly what I use. I used to use Polk SW10s on my games, but when Costco had the Klipsch R12SW for only $50 more, I couldn't pass it up. Now I use it on Zeppelin and have two more in boxes waiting for future games. Go ahead and annoy the whole house; that's what they make headphone jacks for if the wife threatens to contact a lawyer.

PS - After all, isn't the Klipsch motto "Pissing off the neighbors since 1946"?

#2550 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Just a tip for you guys, lots of used woofers on Marketplace. Picked up a $300 Klipsch for $100 last night.

Yeah, but then it doesn't have that "new subwoofer" smell.

#2594 2 years ago
Quoted from ramsfan:

Hey there, since you have had games with both the Polk and Klipsch, can you comment on the comparison? Thanks!!!

The Klipsch is has a deeper, fuller sound. Tough to describe but there is a noticeable improvement in the Klipsch subs.

#2599 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

I agree. I have many polks and use them for most games and they work just fine but for rock pins I like Klipsch. You get 2-3 x more power, tight & clean for only $50-70 more dollars. 12's are just a little more but not much, but since all my subs are 10's.. I stay with 10's so they don't look out of place.
amazon.com link »

What he said...^^^^^...the dude is spot on.

#2615 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

I also like these to connect them.. and with any sub that doesn't have inline connectors. Very simple to hook up to RCA inputs direct from the cabinet speaker.
amazon.com link »

I use Pinnovators for non music games and upgrade to Pinwoofer for music games, which has an output built in.

#2706 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Rush definitely didn't get in because of politics. They got in because legions of fans kept demanding they did get in.
They deserve their place there 110%.

Well the hall of fame IS a bit of a joke, but all you have to hear is the extensive applause they got when their name was announced at the induction ceremony to know that they earned their place there.

Please...watch this video at the 1:30 mark to understand how much fellow musicians respect and appreciate the work of these guys:

#2756 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Personally, I think this particular pin (if it is a fun pin to play, unlike Zep) will be the next Gamestop stock.

I can only assume you've never played a Zeppelin premium/LE, otherwise this is the dumbest statement I've seen here in a while.

#2904 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Ya, Stern does make the best flipper IMO

Now coil stops, on the other hand...

#3050 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

I used to own several hundred CDs back in the day. This is all I have left now. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I still had Moving Pictures.
[quoted image]

And I still buy CDs...streaming is fine when I'm on the move, but nothing beats a well mastered CD IMO.

#3055 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Nothing?[quoted image]

If that's vinyl you're talking about, I'm over the surface noise. I get there's a certain analog "warmth," but having grown up on vinyl, I think the world moved on for a reason. I believe we're just in a nostalgic vinyl Renaissance right now.

#3075 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Fair point. Ready for my counter argument to your argument? you knew it was coming... But I'm really not disagreeing with you actually.
I grew up with it too, and renaissance or not, vinyl and cassette is how I'm accustomed to the sound.
CDs really weren't that good when they came out and I was an early adopter/experimenter. People were guessing at how to use this new medium and produce recordings when analog was the standard.
Just listen many (most?) to 80s and 90s CDs compared to vinyl. Many hurt my ears. Clarity and absence of surface nose wasn't worth that. It's all over the map.
They made a lot of progress after that and very few CD were adopted by audiophiles over vinyl still... then enter the remaster and gold cd trends after the turn of the millennium. Electronics improved, experience and time produced many great sounding CDs. And as a result of that audiophiles started embracing recordings on CD as a viable and acceptable acoustically satisfying medium. Today they both produce sounds but they don't do it with the same qualities. I get to decide what suits my mood, because digital and analog are both great to me. I'm an analog kid but a digital man.
There's always purest vs technical arguments but you are right the world has embraced vinyl now more on the basis of nostalgia and trend. Not so much on sound. The CD vs vinyl ambiance to me is likened to a gas fireplace vs wood burning. Each on it's own merits contributes a different experience but in the end they both are producing fire plus or minus those merits. I appreciate what both offers.

Fantastic post...I wish everyone could argue their opinion here as level minded and well thought out as this was.

#3232 2 years ago

Rachel Steele on Classic Rewind just talked about the pinball machine. Said the LE was sold out, talked about the pro and premium price, how many songs there were, and finished with "pinball is harder than it looks...at least I think so...this is one of the songs on the machine." Then played Spirit of Radio. It was a proud moment for this Rush pinhead nerd.

#3330 2 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Has anyone heard anything from their distro on when the LE’s will be getting shipped? Last I heard was mid to late feb. Any update?

Was supposed to be next week. Parts are late getting in (big surprise) so it'll probably be early February.

#3332 2 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Couple weeks to wait for it to get here is better then I was expecting. Can’t wait!

Well, keep in mind that there are 1000 being made, they usually ship the overseas LEs first, and then it's whichever distro paid Stern first gets their allotment first. There's a lot of factors that determine when you actually get your machine. So don't get too excited just yet!

#3335 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Geez , buzzkill

There's nothing worse than thinking the game is coming only to learn...it's not.

1 week later
#3617 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I like the design, but that many on the pf is kind of overkill

I bought em all.

#3763 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Thanks bud. No big deal.
You guys that own both Polk and Klipsch subs...is the Klipsch THAT much better? It's a sub, so it's not like there's any higher frequencies being heard. Really leaning towards a Klipsch but trying to justify the price.

For a music pin, the Klipsch is a no-brainer. All my games have Polks, and I tried the Klipsch on my LZ. The difference was night and day, and now I have 2 more Klipsch subs in boxes waiting for Rush and whatever comes after.

#3775 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Ugh..no Costco close to me. Guess I'll drive an hour and be another "member" somewhere.

Fucking Indiana.

#3780 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Uhh[quoted image]

Nope. Just look up the R12-SW. Unless it's not available online. In that case, drive to Jersey, we'll have a beer and play a few games, and we'll load up your car with Klipsch subs at my local costco before you head home.

#3835 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Today's NON track obsession:
The Big Money
Just how in the fuck did this dog of a song make it into this pin?
Not many Rush tracks I can say I don't like. Congrats Big Money.

I was just saying that to my buddy yesterday...

#3842 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

For the first time in my life, I was wrong.
The Big Money...Dude. That bassline absolutely fuckin rules.

Maybe the bass line rules...but that doesn't mean you were wrong. Great bass part. Crap song.

#3947 2 years ago

Whoops!

#3983 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Also realized I don't think I've heard ANY tracks off of Presto. Trying to mitigate that this evening.

Better album than I expected. Roll the Bones was even better. Then Counterparts was painful to get through after Animate. Yes...I'm currently up to Test for Echo and then have 3 more left. And then I'm officially sick of Rush after 19 albums straight and I'm heading right back to Yacht Rock 311.

#3990 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

That was you wasn't it

Totally. Good catch!

#4047 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Lol. ACDC has THE longest song in rock history, clocking in at 17 albums hahaha.
War Machine rocks though. One of the 2 I left in, all the rest switched out to Bon Scott tracks.
I'm in the same boat. If you haven't heard Counterparts though, you should check into that asap! GREAT album!

Man, I love you, Gryszz...but I've been listening to all the Rush albums in order and Counterparts and Vapor Trails are both fairly unlistenable. And I realize why I bailed out on this band pretty much after Presto. I don't feel I missed much. Yes...there are some great tracks (like Animate), but most of it is just soulless pablum and a far cry (see what I did there?) from the first half of their career. (I really liked Roll the Bones for some reason, though!)

But AC/DC did do the same song for 40 years. I never realized there are literally no more than the same 4 or 5 chords on every song...and all in the key of E. That actually takes a certain amount of genius to write that many songs with the same damn chords.

#4050 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

You really need to give Between Sun and Moon another shot. 2nd best track behind Animate imho

For you, anything.

(But mostly because you could squash my head like a grape between two fingers.)

#4071 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

I'll fall on the downvote sword:
I am honestly happy about it. In fact, in my post history, you will actually see me say that I hope Far Cry makes it in a pin in older threads about the rumor.
Far Cry is, unironically, my favorite Rush song. Period.
Roll The Bones is, unironically, my favorite Rush album if I look at them as a complete entity. (It was also my first, and it came out when I was a freshman in HS, so it was basically the album that I played most on my discman throughout my formative years.)
In terms of pre-90's Rush song that's my favorite? I'm also not kidding when I say it's The Big Money. I even somehow lucked into owning the promotional vinyl of it that was used by radio stations.
I'm actually not as much of a fan of the 70's and early 80's stuff as I am their later stuff! (But all that stuff is a lot better than a lot of bands best stuff)
And now I'm going to be banned off of Pinside for posting controversial content. Nice getting to know y'all

Why would anybody downvote an opinion? Oh yeah...it's Pinside.

#4081 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

Haven't been up to date lately, any word on the LE's?

They've been building them. International orders ship first. Then Canada. Then US. I'm guessing the ones for the US get to us before anything gets to Canada.

Many US buyers should see the game before the end of the month.

#4094 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I live about 15 min away from Stern
-excited is an understatement

Post pics.

#4096 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for posting this; I was wondering when it was coming. I'd love to get the super-deluxe set because I love the Dolby Atmos mixes (they're amazing on the Beatles stuff)...but I'm not paying $300 for a bunch of vinyl records and drumsticks and other BS swag I'll never use just to get the surround sound. That's a bummer.

#4098 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I live about 15 min away from Stern
-excited is an understatement

I just told my wife that I hear Elk Grove Village is a wonderful community and we should go house-hunting there.

#4131 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Boob … LE’s …. February 25th for us The Canadians(Canadians like RUSH)
The 1,000 Limited Editions should have been just ours my dear American brothers and with the Canadian Flag on the apron …

With that trucker blockade, it might be February 25th of next year. And your timeline was pretty much like mine.

BUT...the United States MADE Rush. So really, without us, you'd have no pinball machine. They should all be shipped to the U.S.

#4145 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

With that trucker blockade, it might be February 25th of next year. And your timeline was pretty much like mine.
BUT...the United States MADE Rush. So really, without us, you'd have no pinball machine. They should all be shipped to the U.S.

Just an FYI to @tominator, who downvoted this statement: I think most people understand this was just a joke. Please don't cancel me.

#4206 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Listening to Hemispheres now. Scratching my head how Cygnus X made it. It's a great track yes, but it's NO YYZ ha

I think it's used for the wizard mode, so nobody will ever hear it anyway.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.