20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

Anybody here try this? Give us a review! It's not available for purchase in the U.S.
[quoted image]

Never had that one but I have had the alternate Canada favorite.

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg
#36 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I've never see or heard of this LOL

Really? Must be an American Canada thing.

Strange-Brew-1 (resized).jpegStrange-Brew-1 (resized).jpeg
#217 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

I wonder if the 40th anniversary rerelease of Moving Pictures will be tied into this pin? The artwork, songs or both could play a big role I hope. I seriously doubt it will happen but I’d love to see The Camera Eye on the machine.
[quoted image]

Be careful what you wish for. Last time a 40th anniversary edition rolled out it was 25k!

#332 2 years ago
Quoted from WODKA:

Why do all these threads getting flooded with off topic talk about non pinball stuff? Not trying to spread negativity, but it's frustrating to see a hundred new posts and find out only a few of them is actually pin related.
This happens a lot

It’s a Rush thread about a game that hasn’t been announced. What would you like to talk about?

#466 2 years ago

Finally the band I waited for and master Borg at the controls. Exciting day can’t wait for this to arrive!!!

#474 2 years ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

So if they’re gonna be showing off the actual table at CES on the 5th of Jan, I expect the usual trailers to be showing up sooner than later.
[quoted image]

Actually Says they Won’t be showing the actual tables at the show. Pretty simple read.

#483 2 years ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

Apparently not so simple, so I highlighted it for ya [quoted image]

Yet oddly you even highlighted Virtually. Lol

#606 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

After the reveal this morning I ran down to the local record store and bought all the Rush they had.
I've had Rush since hs, but only All the World's a Stage and Different Stages besides that one.
Never pursued their entire discography, ...until now.
On a mission.[quoted image]

Am I more impressed that GRzzz is a Rush fan or that there are still record stores to visit? Can’t say I could find one if someone asked.

#654 2 years ago

Well dam never seen that place. Thanks.

#760 2 years ago

I’m just happy to see a Rush release is what we needed to get #Gryzzz back on Pinside! Lol

#802 2 years ago

Hoping Borg repurposed the cabinet LED strips like used in Zep. Really liked how that lighting integrated into the game.

#811 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I think that was a one off SR thing and they shouldn’t over do a good thing.

Would agree if it was a bash toy or specific ramp but it’s simple lighting. As a music pin I feel it would compliment well personally

#1127 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Don’t we usually have a leaked playfield image by now?

Yes it will leak out tomorrow.

#1207 2 years ago

Hot Dam Borg hit a home run! Loved the behind the scenes rush studio video doing all the call outs. Love the layout and art. LE looks incredible so excited to see this finally happen!

#1297 2 years ago

Mr Borg take a bow! Waited So long for this title to become reality and you clearly put everything you could into this amazing game. Thank you So much for bringing the world of Rush they way it should be. Not a simple juke box but a full band experience and pinball shooting gallery. Brilliant Mr! Sub is ordered for my LE arrival.

#1885 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Well, for me personally, I just see the Prem/LE as "the full game"...and I like pinball that has more moving parts. Normally, I'm totally cool with Premium...but I'm now finding myself in that psychological game - "If I'm gonna pay this much, why not just a little more". Since the Premium is now $9k, the LE price is worth it to me on a title like this that I love so much. I love foil cabinet decals (they look awesome on my Iron Man & GZ), Mirrored back glasses are cool, I love that the shaker, inner cabinet art & Expression Lighting is installed already, can't go wrong with better speakers on a music pin, I'm not huge into Invisiglass - but hey, why not, I like custom rails/powdercoat.
That being said...if I play a Pro of this game and actually like the gameplay more...who knows, maybe I'd "trade down" lol

I would agree. Who's kidding who, All these games are dam expensive! Never understand why anyone would be bothered by which model you choose though. I as you said want "the full game" experience even if thats simply lighting, glass, shaker, whatever. To pay this much and not get the full experience seems like a missed step. If a pro depreciates 300 ish and an LE does the same what does it really matter in the end game? If you love it you own the best experience, if you hate it you loose the same amount or in the current economy actually make the same amount in resale. When pinball starts depreciating 90% like most hobbies I will worry about it, for now I buy what offers the most full game experience.

#2054 2 years ago
Quoted from Analogkid:

Not fair!!! We still cant get the Rush beer in the states (I hear March maybe).
Have a two-four for us, eh!

Love Rush but trust me your not missing much with the beer lol. Branding looks great but the contents are more of a PBR.

#2069 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

Good decision. Coming from someone who has a GNR LE in their collection and a CE, SLE, etc, which are great games too, I’ve just learned through experience to look at games when they come out and really pick them apart, being sure I’m not getting ripped off and getting the best bang for my buck. I’m down for a Pro this time, super easy decision. Ever since I seen that crazy Elvira CE pin come out? That was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me.. just a pure over the top cash grab. Very happy about the Pro on this one and the other cool thing is that you’ll receive it quickly too. One good thing I will say that’s still great about Stern is that they build games pretty quickly. Congrats!

So your getting a Pro then? lol sorry wasn't sure yet. JK

#2076 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

Haha.. you think? And Congrats on the LE if you’re getting one. Maybe make some cool mods for it? you know I’ll be buying them.

Was just playing you made the choice for You and thats all that matters! Did get in on an LE as this is a band I always enjoyed as a kid. Luckily if I have any issues John Borg is my neighbor so I can just knock on his door if anything goes wrong lol. Will say as I don't think he would mind me sharing, he REALLY put everything he had into this game (which he usually does) as a huge fan and Does see this thread. Like most artists he was a bit nervous if his vision and creation would live up to the expectations of Pinside but was Very happy to see the responses so far. I personally couldn't ask for more then he has put into this dream band game and we hope to add our personal touch of creation on it with his blessing.

#2089 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

I hope whomever is doing the forecasting at Stern understands how many expression lighting units will need to be ordered with this release? Between the pro & the premium buyers and purposely limiting the le’s, that’s a lot of kits. Will they be able to meet the demand? Or will everything be sold out again like most everything for months?

I'm betting they are Counting on it at $500 each lol.

#2179 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I had a fellow Hoosier surprise me with a generous deal for a LE .He said he was “paying it forward”.I’ve lived my life that way and will continue doing the same .Ive met so many solid people in this hobby the last 2 years it’s an incredible thing .I am outside my body right now looking down on a very lucky man !! Thank You Bouche03, I’ll never forget this

Congrats Kklos24 glad to see you found one!

#2226 2 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

I look forward to seeing the accessories and topper. Does seem odd that it wasn't reveled alongside the game.

Odd maybe but for what value? Accessories and toppers are usually lagging a year behind.

#2237 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Only topper or accessory I’ve ever had to wait more than 6 months for was my R2-d2 and I think I have everything available for the machines I have.

Did you order a Munsters topper?

#2255 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

He typically uploads to YouTube sometime after the stream.

Possible however he did seem to share some concern that that would not be viable as its a continious music game and would likely be kicked. Hoping they can but unlikely.

#2283 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

home environment makes no difference.
One thing though, someone is going to have to get the dimensions/templating to cliffy for Cliffys as that double scoop takes a lot of punishment, surprised there is no cliffy on it given most recent stern games have had Cliffys.

Always appreciate your reviews, views and feedback on games. Thanks.

#2561 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Well, got the disappointing news from my dealer.
They couldn’t secure me an LE.
Frankly, they have really let me down.
This is the second time I have requested an LE from them with failure. I’m Not one of those guys who has to have Every LE.
Seems to me they have their lists and any “new” pinheads just get screwed.
Suppose I’ll always be “new” and off the list.
How can I compete with guys who just put their money down on the list and take EVERY LE that comes? And the dealer just accommodates to those guys.
There are 4 pins that are important enough for me to want LE. (Been waiting years for them and 2 have now been made)
Iron Maiden (dealer screwed me)
Rush (seems I’m not eligible for their “list”)
Pink Floyd (if ever made)
Back to the future (if ever made)
Rather disappointed right now.

I would say yes and no to your LE distributor dissapointment. Per your posts you were still looking at a Pro 1 day ago. To be dissapointed because you wait a week in to decide you now want an LE would be somewhat on you. They only have so many and at announcement many were still able to get secure an LE at the finish line. Pinball has become a snooze you loose buying decision lately. Yes it would be great if you had weeks to ponder your decision but 1000 in a Global sale is really not that many with an ever growing hobby.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players?tu=Yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.