20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Psw757.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 2 years ago

Reveal happening today?

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

my Distro said december 28th reveal

I hope your wrong on this

#161 2 years ago

You guys have it all f’ing wrong on who the best bass player is/was.

It’s the Ox aka Thunderfingers

#167 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Loved early rush - but also loved led zep and look at the game we got on that one...
especially on the heels of Godzilla

Yeah it rocks! For me Zilla is the shiny turd.

#617 2 years ago

In the teaser vid at the end it shows them at a show, looks awfully similar to the live rio footage. Lights, layout etc...

Be cool to get live tracks for a tour mode.

Someone posted a photo the other day of a prototype and had a bunch of r30 inserts. That was the same tour, I wouldn’t mind all the tracks being live.

#806 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hoping Borg repurposed the cabinet LED strips like used in Zep. Really liked how that lighting integrated into the game.

I think that was a one off SR thing and they shouldn’t over do a good thing.

#824 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Would agree if it was a bash toy or specific ramp but it’s simple lighting. As a music pin I feel it would compliment well personally

Not disputing whether or not it would work well but it’s the simple analogy that too much a good thing makes it no longer special or good. If JJP put the GNR light rails on every pin going forward I personally think that wouldn’t be good. Jmho though.

#831 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Would Stern have the patent on expression lighting ? Meaning if someone works for Stern and comes up with the idea at work ,is it Sterns or the persons ? Just wondering .

I was curious about this as well

#965 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I think this is very possible. 17 is just such a strange number.
I vote for YYZ and Roll the Bones.

It’s YYZ and Roll the Bones for me as well!

#1071 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Except for John Bonham, Carl Palmer, and Roger Taylor, I think you're right.

Quoted from Jamesays:

you say Drums I think Terry bozzio,Neil and Bonham

For me it’s Bonham, Neil and Moon

#1091 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Last few Pros have been ok IMO. Led Zeppelin is the exception.

Kiss and Met were Borg and pros are good.

#1225 2 years ago

Roll the Bones inserts? More than 16 songs perhaps?

#1319 2 years ago

Thoughts on pro vs premium?

Really digging the pro art and would add the expression lights but premium seems to have a bit more on first look. Art sucks though

#1320 2 years ago
Quoted from La4s:

Looks like it is a mystery award.[quoted image]

Has to have a sound clip or what’s the point

#1350 2 years ago

I’m thinking time machine itself doesn’t move and will likely be a lcd display animation

#1388 2 years ago

I’m torn between Pro and Pre mainly due to art and the one item that’s jumping out at me as a game play advantage for the PRE is the VUK to the third ramp vs the dead end target.

Anyone else feeling this way?

#1410 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:Depends on what happens when time machine is hit while ramp is down and difference ball lock/captive ball behind drops makes instead of stand up target.

Doesn’t look like it does much when hit down, one of the trailer vids show it and just looks like a metal protector on the front.

#1412 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

What extra ramp?

Not exactly a ramp but in lieu of the dead end standup target on pro there is a hidden vuk to an additional wireform that returns the ball to right middle outlane.

Biggest difference maker from a gameplay perspective from what I see.

#1584 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The Premium with some colored powdercoating options...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You do this yet for the pro?

#1585 2 years ago

Really dumb question here but I keep seeing the pro pictured with the red connected card on apron and qr reader.

They give you a rule card or decal to cover that for us who don’t care about that stuff? Looks a little janky.

#1588 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

No, but I hope space coast pinball is working on cover ups like he did for Godzilla

Didn’t see those but yes, they are needed!

#1600 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

significance of 1978 = Hemispheres tour?

How about 81 and 83 as shown on premium and Le backglass?

Is that tours or albums released those years?

#1605 2 years ago

No accessories from Stern this time? Didn’t see the usual video.

#1647 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:15 common …. 16 in the games …. 4 more for Insider Connected Download ???????

So is it 17 as originally shown, 16 per release today or is there actually more than 17 as was rumored last week?

Roll the Bones Mystery award mode has to have the song doesn’t it or at least a sound clip?

#1662 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

During Gary's talk he mentioned 16.

I saw that but they also posted this in their vid last week and I see 17.

8E5A7383-69FD-49FC-9196-3C4D1454AA57 (resized).png8E5A7383-69FD-49FC-9196-3C4D1454AA57 (resized).png
#1667 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

The official song list combines the two Cygnus X-1 parts into one “song” hence the 16 vs 17.[quoted image]

Thanks for pointing that out, I wasn’t Even considering that.

#1757 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

He only did Godzilla to cover seizure decal and the insider decal on backbox, sorry for confusion. But wizard mods does an entire apron cover

Pretty sad that we have to buy a replacement apron cover to not have to look at that insider connected BS.

Really ruins the aesthetics of the apron. It’s more of an issue on the pro apron from the pictures I’ve seen.

#1759 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Alright....let's talk about Mods/improvements:
1) Time Machine LEDs - as a minimum those LEDs need replaced with these from Comet: https://www.cometpinball.com/products/colored-lens-indicator-lamps . Going to use them on the scoops as well. However, I would love to see some even more interesting light possibilities.
2) Time Machine reels - Stern stickered it for now.....are real working reels a pipe dream??
3) Clockwork Angels Clock Minute hand - already scanning ebay for some possibilities....
4) Scoop Protectors - Someone get a RUSH pin to Cliffy ASAP!!

How about we add the drum shaped clock for pro owners, washing/vending machines and something to cover the hideous insider connected bs and QR code reader.

#1760 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Nothing Wizard Mod won't solve with their Wiz Panels. Have them on my Aerosmith and Iron Maiden and both look great.

Really just needs to custom card for the right side and a decal for the scanner part.

Don’t necessarily want to cover the whole apron.

#1768 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I want a mod with an LCD screen in place of the 1978 on the time machine that will display different years during game play.

I thought for certain the time machine would do this

#1770 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Feels like a mod using the JP mini 180 ramp would be perfect for the dead-end target, that shot is currently sad

I went with the pro and this shot was the only thing that was tempting me to consider a premium but just couldn’t justify the cash for that one shot. I’m with you on the dead end shot

#1781 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I hope I’m wrong but in the pro features video it looks like the shot dribbles out and hits the post near the scoop/side ramp after hitting the target…

There is a video on YouTube by marvloco and he slows it down, looks like it can come back out fast and is designed to go to right flipper. Based on the inserts it appears to be a shot that is important to a specific mode.

#1784 2 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

What song is missing that you wish were in the game? I would have liked to have Time Stand Still. Especially with the clock in the game already.

Roll the bones and yyz although with 3 roll the bones inserts and a roll the bones mystery award perhaps there is a surprise for us!

#1835 2 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Thinking about a pro, Are the expression lights going to be avail as a kit? Saving the big money for the next JJP release if I like it.

Yes

#1838 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm usually joking around with "Pros are for Hoes"....but honestly, I think the Pro with the expression lights added is gonna be pretty sweet. You'll still get all the great music & light shows...you've still got the time machine. You're losing the clock, the ball lock posts behind the drops, the double shooting scoop, the up/down ramp, and the VUK ramp...but it's still gonna be a lot of fun and a great player. Once you're rocking to the music, you prob won't even care about that stuff.

Here is how I viewed this
1 - clock doesn’t interact with ball and I’m sure someone will mod this and I believe the mode is still there, clock interacts with hits to the pops from what I’ve seen.
2 - ball lock behind drops, there is still a hidden shot on pro so shot still there
3- time machine still functions same minus ramp, who cares...
4- scoops still there with subway top just doesn’t eject, I can possibly see a mod for this, if not who cares
5 - the vuk is really the one big item you miss out on

Pro is going to be great especially with expression lighting and did I mention the art package rocks!

#1872 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

Yes, and I do understand we are still paying more for the Pro & Premium's regardless so Stern wins either way.. but I do remember a Stern from 2014 or so, where we walked around at a Pinball show, we talked, he was super cool and his biggest concern was if my daughter was playing pinball and if I was passing it on to a new generation. I had a pinball collection & didn't even own one Stern at the time but he convinced me that his games were the best and was very happy to have my business. He would joke that we need more Rich Doctor's, lol. Now it seems some people can't even get the version of the game they want any longer, even if they want to or have the money! So I'm happy to save some money too.

The real killer on going premium for me besides the art was the removal of expression lighting. Really makes it a lousy value. 9k+ with lights.

This title is PRO or LE imho

#1884 2 years ago

Any info on accessories yet? Watched the Cary Hardy impressions of rush video and guest he had on claimed he has seen and is getting some sort of starman art blades for his premium.

My prediction for topper is a time machine with working scroll wheel for the year. Some old school LEDs on top.

#1890 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Pro is all good, I just can't afford the LE unfortunately. My wife is already not pleased.
I have a shaker motor ready to go. I will add the the lights and a couple of toys down the road. It's still going to look epic!

Yes it will and it can be the RUSH promium edition!

#1896 2 years ago

So is the subway just a subway or is it a lock as well?

I’m thinking like metallica where the pro was a virtual lock but on this it may indeed hold two balls to be ejected from main scoop only.

#1905 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

I was surprised by those naked scoops. Haven't all recent Sterns shipped with "Cliffy's"?
I'm extremely impressed with everything I've seen so far, and can't wait to see some actual gameplay! I do hope, though, that "just replace it with a dead-end stand-up target" doesn't become the designers' go-to. Dead-end shots are no fun, and this Pro has not one, but two features replaced with them.
The more I look at the models, the more I'm digging the simpler cabinet artwork of the Premium. I think I like its translite the best as well. And is this just a weird image artifact, or am I seeing too many strings on Geddy's bass on the Pro? Pretty sure I haven't started drinking yet, so that can't be it.
[quoted image]

Looks like a 6 string bass to me only issue is it’s missing some of the tuning knobs on bottom of head stock.

Here is Geddy talking about his bass

"I have some 6-string basses at home," Geddy said, adding (transcribed by UG): "In fact, I have far too many six string basses. ... "My '62 Fender Jazz Bass is my favorite to play right now. I have just fallen in love with these basses from 1962.

#1916 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Why is Geddy playing a six string guitar?

From Interview with Geddy
"I have some 6-string basses at home," Geddy said, adding (transcribed by UG): "In fact, I have far too many six string basses. ... "My '62 Fender Jazz Bass is my favorite to play right now. I have just fallen in love with these basses from 1962.

#2012 2 years ago

Anyone have any issues playing the stern insider podcasts?

I click play and nothing happens

#2017 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

podcast working now!

Not working on my end yet. You do anything to get it going?

#2219 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Do you think the interactive side blades will be a different style for the Pro/Premium? Not too crazy about the design of the LE version. Thanks.

Not sure, on Cary Hardy video on YouTube his guest who works for a distro claims to have seen Starman art blades for the premium. I’m a bit surprised that no info released on Stern accessories that will be available.

#2234 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Odd maybe but for what value? Accessories and toppers are usually lagging a year behind.

Only topper or accessory I’ve ever had to wait more than 6 months for was my R2-d2 and I think I have everything available for the machines I have.

#2238 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Did you order a Munsters topper?

Don’t own it so no. SW took a while for topper but armor, shooter, blades were quick.

Had no issue with anything on GB,AS,Beatles,LZ. All items came reasonable fast.

Mando everything was available quick with no topper available of course.

#2296 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

That’s crazy it doesn’t have cliffy’s on the scoops. That should be freaking standard especially since they jacked the price up again on RUSH. That’s crap that they left that out.

Yep..imagine when that whole area starts coming apart, it has to take a beating and it’s front and center in the middle of PF.

#2513 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

The stream chat was full of negativity

I was amazed how many people on the stream mentioned wanting roll the bones and yyz in the game, hoping they took notice.

With the bands involvement and everyone present who designed game id say maybe there is a chance.

#2519 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

So …. Would you guys pay for Insider connected if Roll the Bones and yYZ modes came with it?

Fuck yeah, considering all the other plastic BS we buy and put on these games. I would get far more personally out having a couple songs I really want.

Feel the same with LZ too

I would say at a bare minimum roll the bones should have a chance. Lots of references to it whether it be the inserts, mystery animations, art over the scoops art on backglass of pro etc...

#2532 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

$11,099 + $$$DLC?
[quoted image]

Yes and I have no issue with it because you can take it or leave it like everything else in this hobby.
Nobody said you need to buy the extra songs if you don’t want them. I would take them for a nominal fee.

#2534 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:the direction of the rules?

I think this is going to be the general feel of games when Tim and Ray are coding together kind of like LZ, tournament type of code and shooting.

#2573 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Maybe you'll be able to enjoy them with a $1299 topper, but don't for a second believe you're going to get these songs as DLC for a "nominal fee".

If I’m buying a topper either way then it’s just a bonus if it includes some songs.

#2628 2 years ago

Can you post a pic? I don’t do FB

#2630 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

RUSH flasher cap covers inspired from Neil Peart's steampunk drums.....these will be sold in sets of 2 or 4[quoted image]

Very nice!

How about a drum clock for pro owners, Anything planned like that?

#2679 2 years ago
Quoted from Craiger:

Cool, I didn’t catch it being used in the play through. Excited to see how it’ll be used. Maybe a hopping on a turbine freight mini game, Lol.

It is used on Rush to change direction of the diverter.

1 week later
#3079 2 years ago

Haven’t seen anything official but is the PRO going to be streamed before shipping?

#3111 2 years ago

Game needs Roll the Bones!

#3172 2 years ago
Quoted from Craziestsinge:

I agree. Having snippets from songs as "Sound effects" especially in a music pin would make the sound design a little more creative than simply playing the music tracks. JJP's GNR is the perfect example of this: When you spin the record "toy", the "Sweet Child of Mine" guitar riff plays; or different GnR inspired musical sounds play when switches are hit in the game.
Of course all this requires more time and effort therefore ultimately increasing the cost of production.

Agree even instrumental only would be cool. Would there still be licensing issues without lyrics for 10-15 second snippets?

#3365 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I heard distributors got an email this morning that all models of Rush are delayed by waiting on parts? Anyone confirm that?

I was told this as well however they also said the missing parts are expected next week. So within next two weeks may have my game.

#3415 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Just heard Rush is delayed because of parts

I heard parts were due to arrive this week

1 week later
#3966 2 years ago

I concur...Big Money is the dog of the setlist!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Psw757.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players?tu=Psw757 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.