20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hoteldrummer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#202 2 years ago

THIS is THEE dream theme for me and I'm getting an LE regardless of what songs, mechs or artwork. I've waited for this pin to come out for 40 years. I hope it sells like crazy to shut all the smack talkers up and proves it IS a worthy title and there is clearly enough people who wanted this. I REALLY hope they do something special in honor and memory of Neil. When I hear Rush isn't a big deal and only Canadians care about them, I say watch Rush in Rio as 60k fans freaking SING the guitar parts!! This band is/was HUGE and has one of the most loyal fan bases of all time and the demographic connects perfectly to pinheads. Thank you so much Stern for doing this one, I'm all in

#247 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

I wonder if there is any chance Stern devotes the art package of one of the three models (pro, premium, LE) almost exclusively to Neil? Kinda the way they did with the B&W Munsters. Even though they are my favorite band, I can understand the people who think this title will be a dud due to the fact that Rush is not as well known around the globe as Metallica, KISS, or Guns & Roses. That being said, Neil certainly is known worldwide as one of the best that has ever picked up a pair of drum sticks. I honestly think anyone who would buy a Rush pin to begin with, would undoubtedly throw down their cash on a Neil inspired art package that spanned his career with he and all of his iconic drum kits represented.

Excellent idea, I sure hope something like that happens. I would drop whatever to get the "Neil" edition or whatever trim level had more of him on it. Love all three but being a drummer for 40 years I would definitely want the Neil model. Hopefully we will see something next week!

#393 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It's so silly for them to try to hide it. This is the worst kept secret since Zeppelin a year ago. The only real mystery is what comes after Rush.

Venom

#506 2 years ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

This is the Holy Grail games for me ××10 I've been a rush fan since 76 I met the band in 1980 saw the band 30 times two different countries seven different cities the musicianship in Rush is unparalleled I always thought of them as part of my family they were the soundtrack of my life and I just can't wait.... I have no doubts the game's going to be a home run

This is our year for sure, can’t wait

#536 2 years ago

Well the list is out and I'm sure there are songs that some are happy with and some left off that some are sad about. I'm just going to accept what IS on the game and rock the shit out of it as it shows up to my house. Another big thanks to Stern for doing this one, best day in Pinball for me personally now that RUSH is 100% confirmed, favorite band integrated into my favorite hobby. Wish Neil was still here to see it

#537 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Hotel drummer! Solid handle

Today is a great day for sure!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

2 weeks later
#3029 2 years ago

Got my LE paid for and now the wait! THIS is the game that will be bolted to the floor for sure. SO happy to hear that the sales numbers for this title have soared and have completely squashed all the haters predictions that it would tank. What kind of topper do you think we will see?

#3030 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

3 guys walk into a bar
The first guy says to the bar "I've got the biggest arms in the world".
The second guy says to the bar "I've got the biggest legs in the world".
The third guy says to the bar "I've got the most talent in the world".
The 3 guys then go to Guinness World Records to confirm their claims.
The first guy comes back grinning and says "Incredible, I really do have the biggest arms in the world".
The second guy comes back smiling and says "Amazing, I really do have the biggest legs in the world".
The third guy comes back pissed off and angry and says " Who the fuck is Rush???

Damn thats awesome!!! LOL

#3149 2 years ago

So I keep hearing on podcasts that Rush isn’t that big a deal, they didn’t deserve to be a cornerstone etc. I can’t believe I’m hearing this? I get Rush wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea but seriously? It keeps getting compared to GnR and I get Guns has a ton of fans but they are two totally different types of bands. Did Rush show up an hour and a half late to their own shows? Did Rush let Metallica down and watch the stadium go ape shit? How many albums does GnR have vs Rush? The whole argument about GnR being a concert under glass is a funny one to me. When I play pins, I’m in it for the challenges and competition aspect, I’m not exactly wanting a concert in a box. Who else agrees? Who else agrees that JJP’s GnR basically goes out of its way to dazzle you with lights but offers very little when it comes to actual pinball playing excitement? I’ve owned both the DataEast GnR and the LE JJP GnR and by far I feel the DE version was a better PINBALL playing experience. So when a game like Rush comes along, I can’t wait to play it and have a great pinball experience, not a concert experience. The other thing is Rush is a band that inspired so many and is so damn unique and special to so many people, especially fellow musicians. I wish these guys on the airwaves would stop down talking them and give them the damn respect they so strongly deserve. What are your thoughts?

#3153 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Demanding respect is silly, because what is the point of it? People get Rush or they don’t, and thats just how it is… someone else not liking them or wanting a pin based on them doesn’t feel threatening to me in the slightest, because I just feel sorry for them and hope they find Jesus.

That’s not really what I mean. How about this, they DONT deserve being downplayed and trash talked. I’m not personally demanding anything nor is the band

#3160 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I suppose I just decide to laugh at the fools instead of being outraged by them. At the end of the day demanding respect or even demanding no disrespect is just not productive. Just my 2 cents.

I can dig it!

#3161 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Couldn't agree more.
I'm not a musician but Rush was always special in my eyes. They weren't a chart topper so casual music fans assume they weren't that popular and nothing could be further from the truth. Rush fans are also the key demographic for pinball which doesn't hurt sales, Stern knows that. The Rush "geeks" of the 70s-90s make a lot of money in 2022.

Exactly! Well put!!

#3163 2 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

I think the market potential for Rush as a pinball property was vastly underrated. Looking at raw album sales was not a great indicator by itself. First, those sales numbers, like numbers of pinball machines sold by Stern, is almost pure speculation. Meanwhile Rush continued to pump out albums and tour to packed houses for 40 years and that's a strong fan base. I think the strong, early sales of Rush pinball reflects that Stern understands their market and did their homework.

I do agree! I could careless about a concert experience in a pinball. If I want to see a concert, I'll go see a concert. They're wildly difference experiences. I love rock pins because rock and pinball go together like bacon and eggs. I thought Rush would make a great pin because of science fiction and fantasy themes. Rush takes you on a mental journey - that should have been the focus of the pin - not going to see a concert or collecting instruments.

Excellent post, totally agree with every point you made. I wanted to mention that as well, concerts and tours sold out for 4 decades, they have a HUGE fan base

#3250 2 years ago

Ok, left field question here, does anyone know if it’s possible to import the RUSH Ale/Beer to the US? It might already be available but I haven’t found any yet. I thought it would be pretty cool to have some for the unboxing video?

#3254 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Sadly it's not legal to mail beer across the border or I could send some down to you.
Don't think it's been released in the US yet but it's coming...

Haha, awesome! I really appreciate the gesture! It just seems like something that should be present for a Rush pinball unboxing!

#3256 2 years ago

Anyone else dig up their old concert programs, shirts and any other memorabilia? My son bought me the Funko Pop set so I figure it’s time to go on a hunt for anything Rush that I’ve collected over the last 4 decades! Some of you have some pretty awesome stuff from the past and a lot of great stuff that’s new. Ive been excited for new games before but this has been the best with all that goes with it

#3263 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I'd be happy to send my empties to jamesays and hoteldrummer

Rush fans are the best!

#3266 2 years ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

Yep! My prized possession is a Neil Peart Tama banner:
[quoted image]
As far as pinball, I think these bobble heads should be incorporated into the machine topper:
[quoted image]

Oh man that is so AWESOME!!!!

#3279 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

As a drummer and Rush fan for over 40 years, I am sickly jealous of that banner.

Right there with ya

#3309 2 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

So I went to see Rush about 10 or 11 years ago at Ottawa’s Bluesfest, and I brought my son( also a drummer and guitar player) with me for his first concert experience! As I am an audio engineer by profession, I knew the system tech for the venue, so I went to say hi before the show at FOH...( the mix position)
I had my concert stubs with me and the Moving Pictures stub had a price of $9.50! Rush’s soundman freaked when he saw my stubs and called a bunch of the other crew over to look at them... we had a good laugh, but I felt so old... lol.
My son thought it was pretty cool though...
[quoted image]

Absolutely amazing

#3310 2 years ago

Gotta hand it to Stern, they don't mess around!

#3353 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Only pinball company that you can count on unfortunately - Others are really struggling with parts and other issues.

You said it, I never think twice when buying a game from them, always on the money

#3354 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Very cool - watched the video also. I love the guy was wearing a Rush shirt!
I'm feeling good about my Pro decision and the art is awesome on it.[quoted image]

Awesome!!!! Cant wait to get mine and play the life(son) out of it!!!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3355 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Glad I'm in early on this one, getting lots of press, people are pretty excited!

Oh man, I'm counting the days! I think I have about two weeks roughly for mine, but damn it if I see one on location I'm checking that bad boy out!

#3515 2 years ago
Quoted from Craiger:

I know this was posted somewhere earlier, but this picture just makes me smile. I'm supposed to be up in Montreal on business in the not to distant future. Hopefully I'll get to stop by Northstar!
Craig
"HoWRUmaTjmV5puoXYUiVzUxpjR6KQ6vbQe8PwR8tHcllVM2lYnFy9BeHTDpAdE4kLU5d8jQwh6MsBbfTRlEfzwDj)7J3u8jCJzfjLFEJMIk1YclV0QJC2f789n]kdE7yuhAHQlJipWOeNedmSo8LETQAPH0ncC3E)XN]mSXeKj]9GRGdBq6qAAdCDTGnREwOsw!"
[quoted image]

Damn thats cool

#3516 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Thinkin about when game arrives, what's your first game playing to? I cant get the opening of The Spirit Of Radio out of my mind, so I'll be cranking it. Anyone else?

Raising hand! So damn excited I can't freaking stand it

#3518 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

There have been several lengthy pro model streams over the past few days - PinBallers on PinballNetwork and HUPChallenge, both on Twitch, are two I've watched. It seems that the dead end shot (left of time machine ramp) is really deadly, and comes rocketing back towards the flippers on a strong hit. This is the only feature that would give me hesitation about picking up a pro.
Curious what others have thought about the pro gameplay. I'll be playing one as soon as they go on location near me.

My question is something I haven't really heard explained at all, what happens to the shot/ball when the ramp is down on the Prem/LE? Does it just hit metal and do nothing? Again, I haven't read or seen anything on this as everyone has mentioned the Pro shot to the left of the rising ramp but when the ramp is down under the time machine, what happens when you hit the center shot? Looks like it just hits metal and does nothing, but I could be wrong?

#3519 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:VERY excited for this bad boy to arrive - I’m going with 2112 and cranking it up!

Oh man, right there with ya!! Counting the minutes until I get my game but have the juke playing RUSH all day, everyday until it gets here, and then some more!

C19412C8-C98C-4D80-B708-F9C293C99D44 (resized).jpegC19412C8-C98C-4D80-B708-F9C293C99D44 (resized).jpeg

#3521 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

For years Lyman was on my ass to listen to some of the later Rush albums that I kept procrastinating about - so, today I FINALLY started on Clockwork Angels. I’m 9 songs in, and to be honest, it’s kind of forgettable. Kinda mellow actually. I mean, it’s fine - I just haven’t heard a really addictive tune yet like the Rush songs I already know and love.

I know what you mean. I am a HUGE Rush fan and have been my entire life but I get it, I have/had a hard time with a few of the newer albums. I'll still play em but they don't hit me like all the earlier ones. I think after Presto I started drifting a bit. Not knocking or saying anything negative about the newer stuff as I would chop off my own fingers for doing that, but other than a few tracks, I'm more of a Presto and before fan if that makes any sense

#3522 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

It does appear to hit metal, and the hit is registered by optos at the end of the ramp. On the Pro it is grabbed by the magnet, held briefly, then flung down the ramp. There seems to be some danger on all models with the ball coming back towards the flippers.
As others have already mentioned, probably not something to be worried too much about. I have a Godzilla premium and some people have gotten all hung up on balls heading down the middle during Multiball start, and even created mods to try to redirect the balls. A small nudge is all that is needed to keep the balls in play. Slap saves are a great skill to learn and one I'm still working to improve.

Oh ok, I get it, thanks! I just sold my Prem Godzilla to pay for my RUSH LE LOL. I know what you mean, the balls would sometimes go down the middle but a small nudge always did the trick. (already back on a list for another Godzilla Prem LOL)

#3597 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yup, the ball hits a f'ing wall. There's an opto there, so it's "kinda" like hitting a target. Just kinda wish there was an actual target there, or another shot that opened up. If it ends up being an annoying shot, I might just disable the ramp up/down in the settings...I imagine it would just act like a Pro if you do that. We'll see.

Ahh man, I was afraid of that. Well your idea of disabling it sounds like the best thing to do but like you said, we’ll see

#3598 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Yeah....it's not pinball, but how often do you come across something like this?
Master recording of Rush: Exit Stage Left.
I've had these since 1990.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Absolutely freaking awesome!! Wow, hang on to those!! Jealous!

#3658 2 years ago

Not sure if this has been posted yet but its damn cool

#3660 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

I'd rather wait until they get this scoop protector situation straightened out.

Absolutely

#3681 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

That is a damn cool video.

Right? I love stuff like this. Wish there was more to it but damn it if it didnt get me all psyched for my game!

#3794 2 years ago
Quoted from Dobler:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Straight legend.......

One of the best to ever do it

#3795 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I could watch videos like that for hours. I usually end up saying "oh so that is how they do that!" over and over.

haha, absolutely! Awesome for sure

#3796 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think it's crazy that they've been holding on to RUSH wireform stock since March 31, 2021.

Really!!? Wow, that IS crazy! Just goes to show how far in advance that well oiled machine is and how many different titles they have coming and going. Very impressive

#3822 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Or how backed up production still is...

Ugh, thats mostly likely the real scenario

#3874 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Grand Designs and Middletown Dreams are also highlights for me. Though, I love that whole album. Blasphemous as some might say, it's actually my favorite Rush album (followed closely by Permanent Waves, Moving Pictures, 2112, and Roll the Bones).
This has been one of the most fun parts about this thread -- seeing how different everyone's Rush preferences are ... can we take a moment to think how cool it is, that their catalog is so deep and diverse that we can have such a variety of opinions?

Right there with you, I bet I’m in the minority but Power Windows and the heavy synth puts that album at the top of my list. I’m a professional drummer and keyboardist so I’m biased but I love everything they did keyboards or not and still come back to PW

#3875 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Haha you youngsters, I took my girlfriend, now my wife, to Kiss , with a weird warm up band we had never heard of ,ACDC, IN 1976. Was a huge wake up for a 16 yr old rural guy. Still have the ticket stubs and program

Awesome, the best memories for sure

#3876 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

80s radio was the last and might I add GREATEST decade of FM radio. It was fucking glorious. No internet, no screens. Everybody racing to answer the home phone. So glad I grew up in that decade.

TRUTH!! Nothing like the 80’s

#3877 2 years ago

I gotta say this has been the best thread ever on Pinside for me. I love reading everyone’s stories, memories and favorite Rush songs/albums and concerts. I always thought I was the only one who dug Power Windows and now reading all your recollections of it has been so kick ass. I can’t wait for my game and the unboxing party to hang out with a bunch of Rush fans and friends to talk about it in person. Party on fellow Rush fans!!

#3880 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

The greatest Decade ever!!
E V E R !

Without question!!

#3919 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Agree. This has been one of the best reveal threads connecting with fans. That’s what I love about finally having a Rush pin in the world.

You said it, this is literally two of my favorite things colliding and it sure is damn cool! I was saying the other day how this is the first theme on a pin that really means something to me personally. I love all my games and think the themes that have come before are bad ass but none of them have any sentimental interest like this. I never thought, man if only they would do a western theme yet Cactus Canyon is one of my favs, I never thought why can't they do a Jurassic Park pin, AGAIN, yet thats one of my all time favorite games. Rush however IS a theme I've been wanting since I've been into music and pins which puts it at the top of the list. I sure hope it delivers, haven't played one yet and my LE is on the line so hopefully in a few weeks I'll be experiencing pinball in a way I haven't yet

#3923 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

It is greatness for sure. I must have listened to Power Windows 200 times the year it came out.
I don't have any Rush fan friends close by really so being here and combining Rush with pinball is pure nirvana for me!

I remember having to buy my cassette of it twice as the first wore out! I just moved a few years ago and thought I wouldn't have anyone close to hang out and play pins with and through a few buying/selling deals I've met a bunch of pin heads close by! The Rush unboxing should be good with everyone coming over!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3924 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

What is great is that everyone has a favorite Rush era. Late late 80s Rush tends to get the most heat.
What do you guys think about Presto?
I’ve been revisiting it this week and enjoy the title track more than I remember. [quoted image]

Its awesome!! Didn't care for it at first and like most new albums, it got better and better with each listen. Thumbs up for Presto!

#3969 2 years ago

Probably already posted 50 times but I just finished watching it and absolutely loved it, so I’ll post it anyway just in case someone missed it

#3987 2 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Link not working for me... is this video available in canada?

Hmmm, well try and just look up the title from YouTube’s search box and grab it that way

#4067 2 years ago
Quoted from H3XAG0N:

Since we are on the topic of posters/banners, check this out! My dad has been a huge fan of Rush essentially since they've been around, and he collected some cool memorabilia over the years. One of those was this sweet poster that he saved and gifted to me when I was old enough to appreciate their music! This will be on the wall directly next to my Premium when it arrives!
[quoted image]

Oh wow, what a freaking cool poster!!!! Jealous just doesnt say it, awesome stuff right there

#4068 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

I took out some Rush concert items from my collection including a keychain which I can’t wait to use.
[quoted image]

Beautiful collection!!!!

#4069 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Eagle has landed in Canada (or in this case the Owl)..
[quoted image]

AWESOME!!! I cant wait, looks so damn cool! Congrats!!!

#4078 2 years ago
Quoted from Dobler:

This will be nice next to my Rush Pro when it comes in. Not sure when I bought this (wasn’t ‘83 for sure) but it’s one of my favorite posters.
[quoted image]

DAMN!!!!

#4079 2 years ago

Haven't been up to date lately, any word on the LE's?

#4200 2 years ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

Before the final wizard starts how about one of their intermission skit videos? Alex and Geddy ride snow machines back from the ice fishing cottage to watch the Canadian national hockey team at a Rim Snorton's Poutine Buffet next to a maple syrup factory.
"Gee Alex, curling with Bob and Doug was a blast, but after all those fine Canadian-brewed beverages I think I need a pit stop. Looks like a long line of guys have the same idea!"
"Ged, I've told you a million times: in a pinch, there's ALWAYS a deserted restroom!" They push open the powder room door to discover...
/Joking with warm affection, etc.

That’s a great idea, throw in one of the Jerry Stiller vids etc

#4201 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I also just got confirmation that my LE is shipping today or tomorrow.

Sweet! Mine should be on its way soon then, woooohooooo

#4211 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

A guy can dream can't he?
At that price, my shitty Zildjian ZBT's sound freakin great![quoted image]

My “gigging” kit. Just grab each cymbal one at a time. Before you know it you will have them all and each one has the perfect tone and response you were looking for.

13B810E2-4CF2-4A0F-84C5-A3FF3BD1160C (resized).jpeg13B810E2-4CF2-4A0F-84C5-A3FF3BD1160C (resized).jpeg
#4220 2 years ago
Quoted from bouche03:

The LE has landed
[quoted image]

Awesome! Looks like a little rain on the box?

#4231 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I've posted before that Im not a SUPER fan like some of you diehards, but I'm not a casual listener either. Always loved Rush but there are some albums that I haven't had much time with. Caress of Steel is one of those. I knew Bastille Day and Lakeside Park, but not the others.
I Think I'm Going Bald is new my favorite track WOW!

That’s a great track! Never gets mentioned so I’m glad you did, very catchy right?

#4232 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

My LE ships to FL tomorrow. How many days will it take? 6?
Any le unboxing videos?

I haven’t seen any but I have my camera ready to go the second mine shows up! I haven’t even seen any Pro unboxing?

1 week later
#4304 2 years ago

Finally!! Unboxing video Friday! Woo Hoo!!!

973AA515-5DF4-446D-8F5E-0AB65CDED33F (resized).jpeg973AA515-5DF4-446D-8F5E-0AB65CDED33F (resized).jpeg
#4305 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

No LE yet, but got this today so still a great day[quoted image]

Thanks freaking awesome!!!!

#4307 2 years ago
Quoted from Intruder99:

Hi Hoteldrummer, I can see you have #512 isn’t it ? I happen to have #511 !
Say hello from Quebec, Canada. [quoted image]

Oh wow!!! That’s awesome!!! Good eyes!!! Congrats and enjoy that wonderful machine!!

#4315 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Box puncture mid way down right side..hopefully nothing

Yeah I saw that and inspected it before leaving FedEx, it’s fine thank goodness!!

#4322 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Congrats! I love the "high claim item" sticker on your game's carton, although I don't see one on Intruder99's box.
I guess LE # 512 must be worth a lot more than LE # 511 based on that.

Yeah that's interesting, I wonder why his doesn't or maybe its on the other side of the box?

#4342 2 years ago

Finally!! My #512 Rush LE!

#4345 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

nice vid thanks for sharing

Your welcome and thank you!!!

#4352 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Never thought to tilt the box down to get the game out. I always cut the side and ruin the box.

Well I usually do the same thing as you and the box does get ruined but this time my little girl wanted it to make a fort out of it so I had to do it this way LOL

#4353 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Great video
Need to know where you got the Neil T-Shirt I need one.

Thank you!! I bought a bunch of different ones at the same time, some were Rush and some were focused on Neil. I’ll look where I got them from, I think it was Amazon but my wife just told me it wasn’t, so I’ll go back and look

#4354 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Great Vid. You should have washed your balls (that's what she said) before dropping them in.

Haha, I have to say the truth, we actually do wash them and put them back in the bag for the drop in effect. Silly I know but we cleaned them for a video once and it just looks better doing it this way, not sure if the Lonely Rocker did but probably

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hoteldrummer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players?tu=Hoteldrummer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.