20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 89.
#4351 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Shouldn’t pros be next? Typically goes location pros, LEs, 1st full pro run, premiums no?

I think Stern is prioritizing money money money, so Prems next then home Pros last. Location Pros, LE, Premiums, Home Pros. I wouldn't be surprised if they're reducing the pro run size, too. Why wouldn't they? They're selling everything they make. "Why waste time with the lower profit pros once the location ones are out for visibility?" is their likely epiphany. And from a a purely profit-centric point of view, they're right.

#4352 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Never thought to tilt the box down to get the game out. I always cut the side and ruin the box.

Well I usually do the same thing as you and the box does get ruined but this time my little girl wanted it to make a fort out of it so I had to do it this way LOL

#4353 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Great video
Need to know where you got the Neil T-Shirt I need one.

Thank you!! I bought a bunch of different ones at the same time, some were Rush and some were focused on Neil. I’ll look where I got them from, I think it was Amazon but my wife just told me it wasn’t, so I’ll go back and look

#4354 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Great Vid. You should have washed your balls (that's what she said) before dropping them in.

Haha, I have to say the truth, we actually do wash them and put them back in the bag for the drop in effect. Silly I know but we cleaned them for a video once and it just looks better doing it this way, not sure if the Lonely Rocker did but probably

#4355 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Shouldn’t pros be next? Typically goes location pros, LEs, 1st full pro run, premiums no?

Pros went to operators in February already. Next set of pros are mostly for consumer orders.

I got lucky with a very early pre-order so I got a leftover first run pro. I have had my Rush for 4+ weeks now.

#4356 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Better deals at shows?

Yes - in this case it’s $450 off, and I get to jump to the front of the line. I was looking at late summer or fall delivery before.

#4357 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Yep, Stern allows new promo games that are sold at shows to be sold at a reduced price compared to MSRP. Depending on the show they will have around 300-500 plays on them. I have several friends who have bought pins that way.

Quoted from swampfire:

Yes - in this case it’s $450 off, and I get to jump to the front of the line. I was looking at late summer or fall delivery before.

Nice. Hope to go to Chicago in the fall.

#4358 2 years ago

3 months of Rush had me orderin up a couple weeks of death metal but tonight I'm on Clockwork Angels...
Headlong Flight is the obvious best track. The BU2B tracks are good. Switched up to Snakes and Arrows
My 1st listen
Well DOG MY CATS

#4359 2 years ago

Far Cry is a mf jam
The track list on this machine is pretty goddamn great.

#4360 2 years ago

Had to push back my delivery till Tuesday seriously lol

#4361 2 years ago

Been working through this playlist of remastered live vids this evening over a couple/few/6+ beers this evening:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAId-4S8yiabA92W3pb0G2M7TybdqTAN4

This person does some fucking excellent restoration work, both in terms of video and audio.

While I absolutely can't wait for my machine to be built, the anticipation has been shockingly enjoyable.

#4362 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think Stern is prioritizing money money money, so Prems next then home Pros last. Location Pros, LE, Premiums, Home Pros.

My Premium ordered 12/30/21 and scheduled for an April build will be delivered to my house tomorrow (3/9/22). They are CLEARLY ahead of schedule on Rush (sorry other buyers). So I think they finished 1000 LEs and decided premiums would be next as they have the same playfield. But I also wouldn't doubt the $$ factor. It makes sense or keep the line going without having to swap out jigs and tooling to just make one thing to you're caught up, then retool and start the next.

#4363 2 years ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

My Premium ordered 12/30/21 and scheduled for an April build will be delivered to my house tomorrow (3/9/22). They are CLEARLY ahead of schedule on Rush (sorry other buyers). So I think they finished 1000 LEs and decided premiums would be next as they have the same playfield. But I also wouldn't doubt the $$ factor. It makes sense or keep the line going without having to swap out jigs and tooling to just make one thing to you're caught up, then retool and start the next.

Last I heard, my premium should be ready 3rd qtr...hopefully, that has changed.

#4364 2 years ago

Had to cross post, just cause I love this thread.
In the Mood!

20220308_152414 (resized).jpg20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
#4365 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Had to cross post, just cause I love this thread.
In the Mood![quoted image]

Just played 5 or 6 games you are in for a treat ,crank it up

#4366 2 years ago

Tues is my kids busy night. Will be unboxing tomorrow after my 200 lb shipment of mylar arrives.
Gonna mylar the WHOLE PF lol

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4367 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Gonna mylar the WHOLE PF lol

Congrats! Always be prepared!

01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
#4368 2 years ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Been working through this playlist of remastered live vids this evening over a couple/few/6+ beers this evening:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAId-4S8yiabA92W3pb0G2M7TybdqTAN4
This person does some fucking excellent restoration work, both in terms of video and audio.
While I absolutely can't wait for my machine to be built, the anticipation has been shockingly enjoyable.

Thank you for posting this! I just finished watching a few of these and they are awesome. Nothing better than their live concerts. Made me feel like I was there again.

#4369 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Last I heard, my premium should be ready 3rd qtr...hopefully, that has changed.

I bet you get it sooner.

20220309_105743 (resized).jpg20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
#4370 2 years ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

I bet you get it sooner.
[quoted image]

That would be nice...

#4371 2 years ago

It looks like you forgot to remove one of the packing cardboard corner protectors on you pin....

#4372 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

It looks like you forgot to remove one of the packing cardboard corner protectors on you pin....

Yes, thank you. Eventually noticed that! Old pic. Ha ha.

#4373 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

Gryszzz 'armor & sword' and 'hope' from 'snakes & arrows'

Heck yeah man Armor and Sword rules and I love to hear Alex on acoustic intros like Hope. Such a solid album for so late in their career.

#4374 2 years ago

Just got done with my 6 year olds birthday festivities so gonna put it off another day...
One thing I love more than pinball and that's PROCRASTINATION lol
Jk but it's a weird spot with this one. Can't wait to open it but with scoopgate not looking forward to removing shit immediately to put mylar down. I'll somehow soldier through these trying times though.

#4375 2 years ago

1st listen to Vapor Trails...
Holy shit the Professor's drumming on One Little Victory WOW

#4376 2 years ago

FYI, Theres a NIB Rush Prem on marketplace at MSRP from an authorized dealer in Wood Dale, IL. In stock at the warehouse

#4377 2 years ago

HEY!
Remember when this thread was all fun and we were all dancin to Madonna?
Wilford Brimley remembers.

#4378 2 years ago

Just got to play a Premium Rush...man what a great game. Tons of flow and shots that feel really good. Great work on the entire package. That ramp to the magnet is super cool with great sound effects to go with. Impressive callouts, display, pretty much everything. Borg and team really nailed this one

#4379 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Just got to play a Premium Rush...man what a great game. Tons of flow and shots that feel really good. Great work on the entire package. That ramp to the magnet is super cool with great sound effects to go with. Impressive callouts, display, pretty much everything. Borg and team really nailed this one

Agree 100%....and just wait until you install expression lights!!!!

#4380 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Far Cry is a mf jam

This is one of those Rush songs I'd never heard before...LOVE IT now!!! I'm glad there are a few "new for me" songs in the game.

#4381 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Far Cry is a mf jam

Quoted from Rarehero:

This is one of those Rush songs I'd never heard before...LOVE IT now!!! I'm glad there are a few "new for me" songs in the game.

Far Cry never really did much for me back when it came out, but since getting this game it's become one of my favorites to select. (Been listening to it on occasional drives too.) For some reason it just works really well with pinball -- and the lyrics have been resonating a lot for me lately too. Excellent tune.

#4382 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Far Cry never really did much for me back when it came out, but since getting this game it's become one of my favorites to select. (Been listening to it on occasional drives too.) For some reason it just works really well with pinball -- and the lyrics have been resonating a lot for me lately too. Excellent tune.

When they would play it live, the ONE place the fireworks BOOM would go off was in that tune. I still flinch when I listen to the song. Yes, great tune!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4383 2 years ago

Like others have said, pics just don't do the colors on this cab justice. What a fucking work of art...

20220310_201150 (resized).jpg20220310_201150 (resized).jpg
#4384 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Same! One Little Victory is something that I just haven't gotten into though.

#4385 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Like others have said, pics just don't do the colors on this cab justice. What a fucking work of art...[quoted image]

Definitely one of better looking Stern cabinets.
Wait till you see that backglass. Wow.

#4386 2 years ago

Not a fan of the insider program, so I fixed that dumb light. Hard to get a good print on regular paper, photo paper doesn't let the light thru

20220310_170628 (resized).jpg20220310_170628 (resized).jpg20220310_173515 (resized).jpg20220310_173515 (resized).jpg
#4387 2 years ago

In pics it looks REALLY gold, but its actually a subdued dark hue of gold that looks freakin AMAZING. Still just admiring the cab art ha

#4388 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Not a fan of the insider program, so I fixed that dumb light. Hard to get a good print on regular paper, photo paper doesn't let the light thru
[quoted image][quoted image]

Someone needs to develop a little LCD screen with concert footage to put there.

#4389 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Someone needs to develop a little LCD screen with concert footage to put there.

Please!!!!!!

#4390 2 years ago

Anyone on the fence about pinwoofer, get one ordered. Best sounding stern to date with his kit. I've been sitting here just listening for 45 minutes now

#4391 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Anyone on the fence about pinwoofer, get one ordered. Best sounding stern to date with his kit. I've been sitting here just listening for 45 minutes now

Can't afford right now but soon...

#4392 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Try printing on transparencies made for inkjet or laser (you need the one for each specific type).

#4393 2 years ago

I need some help... I just brought home a RUSH LE tonight and its not powering up. or I dont know how to turn it on. Can someone walk me through the startup sequence? its plugged in and no power !!

#4394 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Try printing on transparencies made for inkjet or laser (you need the one for each specific type).

I did, it took 3 days to dry and was too transparent. But someone with better skills than a farmer can make this a better option. Someone will make a great one

#4395 2 years ago
Quoted from Sylwood2:

I need some help... I just brought home a RUSH LE tonight and its not powering up. or I dont know how to turn it on. Can someone walk me through the startup sequence? its plugged in and no power !!

The power switch is on the right side bottom of the head.

#4396 2 years ago
Quoted from Sylwood2:

Turn the switch on here.

50f96c7f666967eae2607478eada99061ba4e0ea~2 (resized).jpg50f96c7f666967eae2607478eada99061ba4e0ea~2 (resized).jpg
#4397 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I did, it took 3 days to dry and was too transparent. But someone with better skills than a farmer can make this a better option. Someone will make a great one

You can get transparencies with the white backing already on.

Something like this (if you're using an inkjet):
https://www.amazon.com/WeLiu-Inkjet-Printers-Inches-Sheets/dp/B082TZVWG9

#4398 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

i am been a click a way to order for my Pro that i dont even have yet... So it is Worth It?

#4399 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

i am been a click a way to order for my Pro that i dont even have yet... So it is Worth It?

Can't describe how much better it is, best mod in my opinion

#4400 2 years ago

Deleted. Wrong thread

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/88?hl=largemouthass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.