20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 89.
#4251 2 years ago

Glad I found this thread! I ordered a Premium, expected to ship summer/fall. I’m usually a Pro buyer, but the 3 mechanical upgrades sold me (drop target lock, dual staged kick-out and VUK). I’ll try to find a pro translite because I love the big owl right in the middle.

#4252 2 years ago

I believe that a lot of people are starting to receive their LEs now, this should get more posts to the thread this week

#4253 2 years ago

It seems most activity has shifted to the owner's thread, which is expected as more people become owners. I hope to get the call from my distributor this week that mine is ready for pickup.

#4254 2 years ago

Anyone buy from Game Exchange and gotten an update on things?

#4255 2 years ago
Quoted from bouche03:

Anyone buy from Game Exchange and gotten an update on things?

I did and have not

#4256 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I believe that a lot of people are starting to receive their LEs now, this should get more posts to the thread this week

Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

It seems most activity has shifted to the owner's thread, which is expected as more people become owners. I hope to get the call from my distributor this week that mine is ready for pickup.

Yeah I got mine on Saturday (wooooooooo) but that made me start posting over in the Owners thread since it's official now.

My thoughts and pics (and a gameplay video) if anyone cares:
- My son gets the inaugural game (pic): https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/15#post-6787174
- My review / thoughts / constructive criticisms: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/15#post-6787441
- Re: scoopgate (so far) https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/15#post-6787451
- Weird stuck ball (pic) https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/15#post-6787455
- Gameplay video (my 10 year old daughter crushing it) https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/15#post-6787495
- The beautiful mirrored backglass, which you can't really appreciate unless the game is off: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/15#post-6787543

#4257 2 years ago
Quoted from Bwheels:

I did and have not

I just got a call on mine. Shipping today...with R&L...yikes. Hopefully they do a good job

#4258 2 years ago
Quoted from bouche03:

I just got a call on mine. Shipping today...with R&L...yikes. Hopefully they do a good job

Nice!! Hopefully I get that call soon then. Is it shipping from his warehouse?

#4259 2 years ago
Quoted from Bwheels:

Nice!! Hopefully I get that call soon then. Is it shipping from his warehouse?

Yep….3-4 days

#4260 2 years ago

It occurred to me that there are more mechanical differences between Prem/LE and Pro than on any other Stern I can think of:

- ball lock behind drops
- dual kickout from scoops
- VUK
- ramp motor
- drum clock

The last last one is just cosmetic, and none of them really change the layout, but it was still enough to push me from Pro to Premium. And I hate paying for Premium features. Wondered if anyone else was thinking this.

#4261 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

It occurred to me that there are more mechanical differences between Prem/LE and Pro than on any other Stern I can think of:
- ball lock behind drops
- VUK
- ramp motor
- drum clock
The last last one is just cosmetic, and none of them really change the layout, but it was still enough to push me from Pro to Premium. And I hate paying for Premium features. Wondered if anyone else was thinking this.

I have a met pro and love it, but tons of diff. No hammer, drop target in front of snake, no rising cross.

#4262 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

- ball lock behind drops
- VUK
- ramp motor
- drum clock

The only one of those features that seems to have an impact on play or fun is the VUK. The clock is cool but it is mainly ornamental. The ramp going up and down seems to be an annoyance more than a feature. The dual kickout seems to add almost nothing to game play. My Houdini had a subway system and could lock and release balls from multiple locations - more extensive that Rush's subway - and I never really even noticed in the heat of battle. I seem to recall someone mentioning on another thread that they were not even noticing the ball locking behind the stand-ups on their LE.

Most people seem to be of the opinion that the Pro is packed compared to other Pros and the Premium. I did really want the VUK but it was not worth the $$.

#4263 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

- ball lock behind drops
- VUK
- ramp motor
- drum clock

I think you made the right choice, and be sure to grab the expression lighting kit as well. I find the ramp significantly easier to hit than on the Pro, and I'm not really sure why. The lighting effects on the ramp are significantly improved as well.

VUK is awesome and more satisfying than the dead end shot. The lane behind the drops seems less deadly than the target on the Pro. The Drum Clock is a cool feature and nice to be able to check your time status without looking at the tiny clock on the display.

The only Prem/LE feature I don't really care for is the dual kickout from the scoop. The right kickout just bounces off the upper flipper and back into the right scoop. I need to try a lower eject power - but even so it seems kind of odd to be ejecting out the right, and I'm not even sure where it is supposed to hit. Seems like danger just launching it over to the right side of the playfield as opposed to the clean eject from the lower scoop to the right flipper.

#4264 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

I think you made the right choice, and be sure to grab the expression lighting kit as well. I find the ramp significantly easier to hit than on the Pro, and I'm not really sure why. The lighting effects on the ramp are significantly improved as well.
VUK is awesome and more satisfying than the dead end shot. The lane behind the drops seems less deadly than the target on the Pro. The Drum Clock is a cool feature and nice to be able to check your time status without looking at the tiny clock on the display.
The only Prem/LE feature I don't really care for is the dual kickout from the scoop. The right kickout just bounces off the upper flipper and back into the right scoop. I need to try a lower eject power - but even so it seems kind of odd to be ejecting out the right, and I'm not even sure where it is supposed to hit. Seems like danger just launching it over to the right side of the playfield as opposed to the clean eject from the lower scoop to the right flipper.

You can shim the bottom of the scoop to change the angle of the eject. Did on gnr and made a world of difference. Also, adjust eject power down until it doesn't hit flipper then adjust from there. Should be a simple fix

#4265 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I have a met pro and love it, but tons of diff. No hammer, drop target in front of snake, no rising cross.

Same here, and no spinners too. MET Pro remains a top-3 pin for me, but it’s fun to play the Prem/LE once in a while.

Quoted from konjurer:

Most people seem to be of the opinion that the Pro is packed compared to other Pros and the Premium. I did really want the VUK but it was not worth the $$.

Rush Pro is great without a doubt, and it’s not missing critical features like the EM spinner on LZ.

#4266 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Same here, and no spinners too. MET Pro remains a top-3 pin for me, but it’s fun to play the Prem/LE once in a while.

Rush Pro is great without a doubt, and it’s not missing critical features like the EM spinner on LZ.

Met pro is awesome

48A2ECB0-0EF4-4BD3-A765-9F401886581C (resized).jpeg48A2ECB0-0EF4-4BD3-A765-9F401886581C (resized).jpeg5D3BA422-27AB-4370-BD94-EF0B3A10BFAE (resized).jpeg5D3BA422-27AB-4370-BD94-EF0B3A10BFAE (resized).jpeg
#4267 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Now that's a Jean jacket. Looks great with all the band patches and pins.

Please will that Jean jacket to me. I'll will something cool back.
Cheers!!!

#4268 2 years ago

Just wanted to thank all you assholes and Uncle Gary for putting this bug up my ass that I had no idea I needed lol
Just found this Studio Albums 1989-2007 box set for $20, couldn't resist.
Excited for Snakes and Arrows!
81n3XRdEz-L._SL1500_ (resized).jpg81n3XRdEz-L._SL1500_ (resized).jpg

#4269 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Excited for Snakes and Arrows!

It wants to be played with volume.

#4270 2 years ago

Goddamnit, I thought Headlong Flight was on Snakes and Arrows...
Disccogs loves me this month shiiiit
Stoked for Clockwork Angels!
Now I'm only missing 3.

#4271 2 years ago

I own 3 of those. If anyone here wants my old Feedback I'll send it to ya.

#4272 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

- ball lock behind drops
- VUK
- ramp motor
- drum clock

Iron Maiden Pro/Prem had at least the same amount of differences:

1. Sarcophagus lock
2. Motorized guardian tomb entrance on left ramp
3. Center ramp raise/lower
4. Hit detecting orb at lower target instead of flat target
5. RGB beacon in the upper right of the PF

Maiden also had a mode not available on the pro that was exclusive to the Prem/LE.

#4273 2 years ago

So I still haven't gotten my LE and the distributor keeps telling me any day now. Does anyone know when they will all be shipped?

#4274 2 years ago
Quoted from Wopmike2001:

So I still haven't gotten my LE and the distributor keeps telling me any day now. Does anyone know when they will all be shipped?

I’m in central Florida and still waiting for an LE too. No word or updates from my distributor either.

#4275 2 years ago

My distributor is picking up LEs today. I'll get shipping info by Friday.

#4276 2 years ago
Quoted from Wopmike2001:

Same here. Radio Silence.

#4277 2 years ago

Well, Fedex says it's due today, but I dont see that happening with the weather delays etc. I guess we'll see. Monday will be fine too.

#4278 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Well, Fedex says it's due today, but I dont see that happening with the weather delays etc. I guess we'll see. Monday will be fine too.

Hoping mon here,

#4279 2 years ago
621964DE-CC19-4B72-AA53-BDDC29AF27DA (resized).jpeg621964DE-CC19-4B72-AA53-BDDC29AF27DA (resized).jpeg
#4280 2 years ago

This shit doesn't bother me at all cause I know Cliffy will save the fuckin day here

#4281 2 years ago
Quoted from jonboy71:

Same here. Radio Silence.

Just got word my distributor will be getting my LE in on Tuesday. Finally getting real!

#4282 2 years ago

LE #511 will be home on monday ! Sadly, it’s sitting at the local dock station of the carrier for the weekend although there is only a 20 minutes ride left from my place... If I had been aware of that last delivery delay, I would have made arrangements to go get it by myself at the dock.

#4283 2 years ago

Holy Shit!
That’s bad!
Please provide a fix asap Stern!

#4284 2 years ago

That pic was already posted. Chill out. New protector is coming!

#4285 2 years ago

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Rush-Rulesheet.pdf

Detailed rules sheet.

The game is good. I played the LE today. VERY good shooter.

#4286 2 years ago

well, i assume this is after near 100.000 plays on it, right ? heu... wait

bah !

#4287 2 years ago
Quoted from Intruder99:

LE #511 will be home on monday ! Sadly, it’s sitting at the local dock station of the carrier for the weekend although there is only a 20 minutes ride left from my place... If I had been aware of that last delivery delay, I would have made arrangements to go get it by myself at the dock.

#4288 2 years ago

Thanks for the rules, after only a day or two I couldn’t figure out what the action button was doing.

#4289 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Now that's a Jean jacket. Looks great with all the band patches and pins.

That Jean jacket is a work of art. Should you pass from this earth , can you please will it to me? I'll pm my info.

#4290 2 years ago

What are folks hearing from their distributors on Premium delivery dates? I was told “summer-fall”, but aren’t Premiums getting built in April? I hope they’re just being conservative with their estimate, I don’t blame them. And it’s worth waiting, if it means getting the “final” scoop fix.

#4291 2 years ago

Psst!!! New code is awsome. Release friday 2/25/22 after lunch time.

Overall more polished code.

#4292 2 years ago

First batch of Premiums.. should start this week or the next.. next batch is in April

#4293 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

What are folks hearing from their distributors on Premium delivery dates? I was told “summer-fall”, but aren’t Premiums getting built in April? I hope they’re just being conservative with their estimate, I don’t blame them. And it’s worth waiting, if it means getting the “final” scoop fix.

I ordered day one - I was told “anywhere from April to summer” by Zach at Flip n Out. Sounds like a very reasonable “conservative” range

#4294 2 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Holy Shit!
That’s bad!
Please provide a fix asap Stern!

they do and you can get an ball stuck right over the scoop

#4295 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

What are folks hearing from their distributors on Premium delivery dates? I was told “summer-fall”, but aren’t Premiums getting built in April?

There are multiple different batches, so it depends on which batch you are in (which depends on when you ordered). There are some premiums being built as early as end of Feb (in other words now) per the last update from my distributor a few weeks ago.

#4296 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I was told the same but hoping my batch timeframe may change with Stern announcing focus on Rush / DP / other recent titles etc.
Who knows.

#4297 2 years ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

I ordered day one - I was told “anywhere from April to summer” by Zach at Flip n Out. Sounds like a very reasonable “conservative” range

I ordered from Zach too (but just ordered last week). Having been through a few Stern first runs, waiting for late summer or fall may not be such a bad thing.

#4298 2 years ago

Mine is coming next week F YEAH

#4299 2 years ago

Is Premium now in production? FB page shows a girl playing the PREMIUM..

#4300 2 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Is Premium now in production? FB page shows a girl playing the PREMIUM..

I believe so - LEs were all shipped so makes sense.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/86 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.