20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 89.
#4151 2 years ago

Before the final wizard starts how about one of their intermission skit videos? Alex and Geddy ride snow machines back from the ice fishing cottage to watch the Canadian national hockey team at a Rim Snorton's Poutine Buffet next to a maple syrup factory.

"Gee Alex, curling with Bob and Doug was a blast, but after all those fine Canadian-brewed beverages I think I need a pit stop. Looks like a long line of guys have the same idea!"

"Ged, I've told you a million times: in a pinch, there's ALWAYS a deserted restroom!" They push open the powder room door to discover...

/Joking with warm affection, etc.

#4152 2 years ago
Quoted from Craziestsinge:

True! But the typical East Coast Canadian stereotypical lingo (not that I don't appreciate it), but Rush isn't from the East Coast and probably don't actually speak that way. I do like the nod to Canada however in the call-outs.

Anyone who wants more Canadian flavor you might do as I suggested in an earlier post.Add Canadian Flag Flipper Toppers.

#4153 2 years ago

What do people think of the black and white concert footage? I think for an earlier song it is ok, but maybe just part of the song. Think this could be improved with later code. Black and white is cool and everything but maybe they could have improved the quality.

#4154 2 years ago

Enjoying the game. Played a few games on it last night, good fun.

#4155 2 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

I’m also close to Stern about 30 min my distro saying he may have my LE this week. Can’t wait

I turn 46 on Thursday so this week would be perfect. To me from me!

#4156 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Surprise! Back on topic...lol.
Making my list for the arrival. Been awhile since I did nib.
So far I have:
--Klipsch sub coming
--mylar
--B/W corner leg brackets
Confession: I've never put that shooter lane protection on any of my pins. But for $10, I'm thinking I will for Rush. Does anyone use these religiously? Yeah I know to dial back the coil a little.
What else am I missing?

Just use a halfmoon sling shot mylar. Fits perfect.

Do think playfield protectors will make a full protector for Rush?
https://www.playfield-protectors.com/22/Playfield-Protectors

#4157 2 years ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

Congrats!
That second pic is super cool. Nicely done collecting, decorating and shooting!

Here are the pics of the different blue flipper rubbers, to be honest I didn’t think the black looked that bad, but these light blues are growing on me. Let’s all be thankful Stern didn’t put yellow flippers in this game

5AC10619-2B59-4FD1-9CF9-887390598BDC (resized).jpeg5AC10619-2B59-4FD1-9CF9-887390598BDC (resized).jpeg92EEB77B-2EC9-4ED8-8697-9381362FC1B1 (resized).jpeg92EEB77B-2EC9-4ED8-8697-9381362FC1B1 (resized).jpegB252DBE6-2403-4C8C-A4B9-02FFC7786626 (resized).jpegB252DBE6-2403-4C8C-A4B9-02FFC7786626 (resized).jpeg
#4158 2 years ago

Are the darker ones super bands? With the speed of this game, might get some bad bounces with super bands. Both colors look good tho,,

#4159 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Are the darker ones super bands? With the speed of this game, might get some bad bounces with super bands. Both colors look good tho,,

Titans

#4160 2 years ago

Oh those light blue Titans look tasty. I was toying with pink but might roll with these. What did you put on upper flipper?

#4161 2 years ago

Played the Pro for the first time today and had a blast. The time machine and right ramp are tighter than I expected, but dialed in after a game or two. If anybody is worried about this being a brutal Borg layout, don’t worry. I had longer ball times than I do on most recent Sterns, especially TMNT. Very fun to shoot and lots of satisfying shots. In fact I was a bit worried that it seemed too forgiving. I’ll probably crank up the playfield angle when I get mine.

#4162 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Played the Pro for the first time today and had a blast. The time machine and right ramp are tighter than I expected, but dialed in after a game or two. If anybody is worried about this being a brutal Borg layout, don’t worry. I had longer ball times than I do on most recent Sterns, especially TMNT. Very fun to shoot and lots of satisfying shots. In fact I was a bit worried that it seemed too forgiving. I’ll probably crank up the playfield angle when I get mine.

The right ramp in particular is quite tight - I'm still having trouble hitting it.

It's not a brutal game by any stretch, Borg balanced it well IMO. I'm not a great player and I have had some very long balls, so happy with the machine.

#4163 2 years ago

So what’s the current assessment of when the Pro’s will start shipping (to the non-routes)? Is April the next production run for Pros if one wasn’t in the Jan run? We know LEs are suppose to start showing up this week…. Maybe. But what’s up with the Pros?

#4164 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

So what’s the current assessment of when the Pro’s will start shipping (to the non-routes)? Is April the next production run for Pros if one wasn’t in the Jan run? We know LEs are suppose to start showing up this week…. Maybe. But what’s up with the Pros?

Saw this schedule in the Stern on the line thread>>

Feb 2022 - Rush LE & Premium
Feb 2022 - Mando Pro & Premium
Mar 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
Mar 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
Apr 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
Apr 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
May 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
July 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium (original art package)
Sep 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
Oct 2022 - JP the pin
Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

#4165 2 years ago

Looks like April indeed! Not too far off from now… but still a wait. Hopefully an updated scoop protector by then. Thanks for the schedule!!!

#4166 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

Looks like April indeed! Not too far off from now… but still a wait. Hopefully an updated scoop protector by then. Thanks for the schedule!!!

Scoop issue is fixed on the LEs so you should be good.

I'm hoping for my part soon.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4167 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I turn 46 on Thursday so this week would be perfect. To me from me!

Going to wrap it, then unwrap it, and act surprised?

Don't forget to get a card for yourself!

#4168 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Oct 2022 - JP the pin

It's odd seeing the production schedule. I put in an early order on a premium. My distributor told me to expect delivery some time in the 3rd qtr this year.

#4169 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Oct 2022 - JP the pin

The two things missing on this list:

1) New releases and how they push things down the schedule
2) Differing demands for titles and what to fill the production line with (no way that they are only running JP home models only in October)

#4170 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

The two things missing on this list:
1) New releases and how they push things down the schedule
2) Differing demands for titles and what to fill the production line with (no way that they are only running JP home models only in October)

well the list isn't saying that is ALL they are building Obviously they don't list future titles and never have. You also don't have any visibility into how much of each title they are doing. This is simply a timeline for games Stern has already announced.

#4171 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

well the list isn't saying that is ALL they are building Obviously they don't list future titles and never have. You also don't have any visibility into how much of each title they are doing. This is simply a timeline for games Stern has already announced.

Technically Data East did show upcoming games at an Expo many year's ago via a video. I understand this referring to Stern , but in essence both the same companies.

#4172 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Agreed, which is why I pointed them out so that people, especially newbies, take all these "schedules" with a big grain of salt (with that grain being the size of Gibraltar.....)

#4173 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

It's odd seeing the production schedule. I put in an early order on a premium. My distributor told me to expect delivery some time in the 3rd qtr this year.

I'm also on the first run of a premium. My distributor was thinking April-May, but who knows with all the supply chain issues and labor shortages! I'm just telling myself that I'll probably be playing my Rush pin sometime around the 4th of July! If it happens sooner, that'll be GREAT!

#4174 2 years ago

John-Floyd did the LE come today? Think you mentioned it would be Saturday or Monday…

#4175 2 years ago

A guy can dream can't he?
At that price, my shitty Zildjian ZBT's sound freakin great!

Screenshot_20220214-185529 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220214-185529 (resized).png
#4176 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

My distributor told me to expect delivery some time in the 3rd qtr this year.

Me too!!
The waiting begins!

FB059080-37CD-4C2C-A4DD-F90E4398FDE8.gifFB059080-37CD-4C2C-A4DD-F90E4398FDE8.gif

#4177 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

John-Floyd did the LE come today? Think you mentioned it would be Saturday or Monday…

No not yet. Perhaps the scoop issue may have caused a delay. I’ll be ready when the call comes. Should be this week

#4178 2 years ago

I get a fair amount of rejects from the left cross ramp, seems to hit the switch from the jackpot sign and come back down. Anyone else have this issue or is there a fix for it yet

#4179 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I get a fair amount of rejects from the left cross ramp, seems to hit the switch from the jackpot sign and come back down. Anyone else have this issue or is there a fix for it yet

yes - see it too.. I think it's because of the angle of the switch vs the ball path. Haven't tried to address it yet. Didn't see it as much at first.. so maybe it's moved on me.

#4181 2 years ago

I think Neil would approve of this 7 year old covering his fills and his parents who encouraged this young talent.

#4182 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

A guy can dream can't he?
At that price, my shitty Zildjian ZBT's sound freakin great![quoted image]

Ha! I have some ZBT's also, and B8's. Along with some more expensive cymbals, but to be honest I like the sound of the ZBT'S.

At least I have a Paragon poster.

IMG_20220202_133941 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_20220202_133941 (1) (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4183 2 years ago

I'm curious what is going on with the LEs. We saw a video of them being assembled 10 days ago, and nobody has posted any concrete information about one being shipped to them yet. I don't recall how many machines Stern is able to produce in a day, but I know it is a big number. If the scoop protectors weren't ready yet, then why would they even start building them? How many machines are they able to keep around at the factory waiting to be put in boxes?

Ugh the wait is killing me....

#4184 2 years ago

Got the Rush PRO on Friday 2/11 and what I can tell you is after 23 games the scoop protectors got bent and by game 25 the game was unplayable. I will fix them until new ones can be made. However the 23 games played were an absolute blast of fun. Personally I would rate this as the best pro machine made to date, and if you're not in agreement with me, i'd settle for one of the best top 5 pros ever made. Reason being is you are not getting a stripped down game and feeling cheated. You are only missing a VUK that delivers the ball to the right flipper inlane, and a nice clock which most likely will be made as an aftermarket mod. Speaking only with my game, the standup target shot where the VUK would be located on the premium and LE, mine indeed delivers the ball to the right flipper anyways. Had it been manufactured to eject down the middle i'd be disappointed.

Art package is great on all three!

Jukebox feature is missing, but fingers crossed it gets fixed in later code updates.

When I watched other players play the Rush pro on location, I notice nobody is scoring big. Even though they have long ball times, and even though they are much better players than I am.

#4185 2 years ago

Just got a call from my distrib that an LE I paid for has shipped. I’m in NE Indiana so should be pretty quick from Chicago area. Likely have it in a couple days. This one is spoken for! Stinks to not be able to play this one

#4186 2 years ago
Quoted from bouche03:

Just got a call from my distrib that an LE I paid for has shipped. I’m in NE Indiana so should be pretty quick from Chicago area. Likely have it in a couple days. This one is spoken for! Stinks to not be able to play this one

Congratulations! They must have read my post above and decided they better start shipping these out...

#4187 2 years ago
Quoted from Fordiesel69:

Got the Rush PRO on Friday 2/11 and what I can tell you is after 23 games the scoop protectors got bent and by game 25 the game was unplayable. I will fix them until new ones can be made. However the 23 games played were an absolute blast of fun. Personally I would rate this as the best pro machine made to date, and if you're not in agreement with me, i'd settle for one of the best top 5 pros ever made. Reason being is you are not getting a stripped down game and feeling cheated. You are only missing a VUK that delivers the ball to the right flipper inlane, and a nice clock which most likely will be made as an aftermarket mod. Speaking only with my game, the standup target shot where the VUK would be located on the premium and LE, mine indeed delivers the ball to the right flipper anyways. Had it been manufactured to eject down the middle i'd be disappointed.
Art package is great on all three!
Jukebox feature is missing, but fingers crossed it gets fixed in later code updates.
When I watched other players play the Rush pro on location, I notice nobody is scoring big. Even though they have long ball times, and even though they are much better players than I am.

I agree - one of the best Pro games I have played. I really like the Godzilla Pro also. I was worried about that dead end shot also but it's fine and it's pretty easy to hit when you need to and drops safely.

So far only cracked 100 million 2X, I am not a great player. Hopefully will get better once I figure out all the rules!

#4188 2 years ago

I also just got confirmation that my LE is shipping today or tomorrow.

#4189 2 years ago
Quoted from bouche03:

We can open it up by you and play it .It’s the least I can do for the favor you did me

#4190 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Here are the pics of the different blue flipper rubbers, to be honest I didn’t think the black looked that bad, but these light blues are growing on me. Let’s all be thankful Stern didn’t put yellow flippers in this game
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I am in San Tan Valley would love to play it. Congrats

#4191 2 years ago

#4192 2 years ago

New 0.88 code released yesterday 2/15/22. Only played 2 games since update but they did shorten the rolling dice mystery bonus time. Loved the feature and sad to see it shortened.

#4193 2 years ago
Quoted from Fordiesel69:

New 0.88 code released yesterday 2/15/22. Only played 2 games since update but they did shorten the rolling dice mystery bonus time. Loved the feature and sad to see it shortened.

After you play a few dozen games it gets really old. I always flip through them and the bonus at he end. It surprises me that every game starts with long clips then gets shortened and flip through gets activated. This should be in the foundation code and standard on all machines on the first go around.

#4194 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

We can open it up by you and play it .It’s the least I can do for the favor you did me

Well the LE is coming tomorrow! So hard to not want to open it and play it

#4195 2 years ago
Quoted from bouche03:

Well the LE is coming tomorrow! So hard to not want to open it and play it

Since I won’t be there until the weekend please go ahead and let er rip ! Just keep the packing material ,a roll of plastic wrap will be just as good as the strap .It’s all coming off to transport in my basement anyway

#4196 2 years ago

Had the game crash off the new code.....had a mode and multi ball running. Then hit a stand up and then........blamo....... lights and monitor. I'll try and reproduce it.

#4197 2 years ago

Just told my LE shipping Friday!

#4198 2 years ago
Quoted from bouche03:

Man this is one of THE GREATEST gestures I've ever seen on Pinside. When I see you at a show, drinks are on me!
Salut!

#4199 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Since I won’t be there until the weekend please go ahead and let er rip ! Just keep the packing material ,a roll of plastic wrap will be just as good as the strap .It’s all coming off to transport in my basement anyway

Really happy for ya bud! Stoked that that worked out!

#4200 2 years ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

Before the final wizard starts how about one of their intermission skit videos? Alex and Geddy ride snow machines back from the ice fishing cottage to watch the Canadian national hockey team at a Rim Snorton's Poutine Buffet next to a maple syrup factory.
"Gee Alex, curling with Bob and Doug was a blast, but after all those fine Canadian-brewed beverages I think I need a pit stop. Looks like a long line of guys have the same idea!"
"Ged, I've told you a million times: in a pinch, there's ALWAYS a deserted restroom!" They push open the powder room door to discover...
/Joking with warm affection, etc.

That’s a great idea, throw in one of the Jerry Stiller vids etc

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/84?hl=konjurer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.