20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 89.
#4051 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Will admit I'm new on Far Cry. Maybe it will grow on me, but I think I'll always be like IT SHOULDA BEEN YYZ

Far Cry simply rocks. Loved the song from the first day I heard it.

Would have sucked if there were no modern songs. Just sad Counterparts was missed.

#4052 2 years ago

has anyone that got their machine yet know if theres a goodie bag with a keychain or should I grab 1 elsewhere ?

#4053 2 years ago

IF YOU'RE GRABBING ELSEWHERE CAN YOU PLEASE GRAB BOFA FOR ME

#4054 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Im sending you a madonna keychain

#4055 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS YELLING?

#4056 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Just saw this on utube, not my video . Anyone who's played see this happening? Be easy to protect or change spring,,

I have seen it get caught up at the top and not go around fully. But not hit the post. Mainly with the auto plunger, which you can reduce the power in the settings.

#4057 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

has anyone that got their machine yet know if theres a goodie bag with a keychain or should I grab 1 elsewhere ?

I think my goodie bag was pretty bare. Another apron card basically. Have to double check but no keychains, etc.

#4058 2 years ago

If looking for a keychain look for this - currently unavailable on Amazon but may be around elsewhere

C&D Visionary Rush Collector Set,... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082G2TJP4

#4059 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

If looking for a keychain look for this - currently unavailable on Amazon but may be around elsewhere
C&D Visionary Rush Collector Set,... amazon.com link »

I thought I had a nice Rush key chain but I couldn't find it last night. There is this set also... could use the sticker on your cupholder.

https://www.amazon.ca/Visionary-STP-0169-Collector-Multi-Colors/dp/B082G2TJP4/ref=sr_1_14

#4060 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I thought I had a nice Rush key chain but I couldn't find it last night. There is this set also... could use the sticker on your cupholder.
amazon.com link »

That's the same set, but that seller is selling it for more than Double - I paid $11.99 about a month ago.

#4061 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

That's the same set, but that seller is selling it for more than Double - I paid $11.99 about a month ago.

Ok - will keep looking

I think that's C$ though

#4062 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

C&D Visionary Rush Collector Set,... amazon.com link »

Quoted from kool1:

amazon.com link »

That set is 16 on ebay plus 4 shipping

#4063 2 years ago

I took out some Rush concert items from my collection including a keychain which I can’t wait to use.

567B11EC-BD5C-4F7B-A0EB-F78512B6F2ED (resized).jpeg567B11EC-BD5C-4F7B-A0EB-F78512B6F2ED (resized).jpeg
#4064 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Just saw this on utube, not my video . Anyone who's played see this happening? Be easy to protect or change spring,,

Is that the manual or auto plunger causing that jump? Seems like it's probably auto...so try dialing down the power in the settings.

#4065 2 years ago

Not mine. Just saw and was wondering if anyone else had seen this

#4066 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

I took out some Rush concert items from my collection including a keychain which I can’t wait to use.
[quoted image]

My very first post and I’m adding a pic of my keychain lol been a blast reading all that you are talking about…. Thank goodness I’m on the ‘list’ for a LE …

A4363DAA-0569-49A3-B0B1-07DAD5034FEB (resized).jpegA4363DAA-0569-49A3-B0B1-07DAD5034FEB (resized).jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4067 2 years ago
Quoted from H3XAG0N:

Since we are on the topic of posters/banners, check this out! My dad has been a huge fan of Rush essentially since they've been around, and he collected some cool memorabilia over the years. One of those was this sweet poster that he saved and gifted to me when I was old enough to appreciate their music! This will be on the wall directly next to my Premium when it arrives!
[quoted image]

Oh wow, what a freaking cool poster!!!! Jealous just doesnt say it, awesome stuff right there

#4068 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

[quoted image]

Beautiful collection!!!!

#4069 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Eagle has landed in Canada (or in this case the Owl)..
[quoted image]

AWESOME!!! I cant wait, looks so damn cool! Congrats!!!

#4070 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Well you guys changed my mind about The Big Money, and Headlong Flight still gets played 4-5 times a day here. But can anyone honestly say they're happy about Far Cry making the cut over other tracks that are more universally loved?
Will admit I'm new on Far Cry. Maybe it will grow on me, but I think I'll always be like IT SHOULDA BEEN YYZ

I'll fall on the downvote sword:

I am honestly happy about it. In fact, in my post history, you will actually see me say that I hope Far Cry makes it in a pin in older threads about the rumor.

Far Cry is, unironically, my favorite Rush song. Period.

Roll The Bones is, unironically, my favorite Rush album if I look at them as a complete entity. (It was also my first, and it came out when I was a freshman in HS, so it was basically the album that I played most on my discman throughout my formative years.)

In terms of pre-90's Rush song that's my favorite? I'm also not kidding when I say it's The Big Money. I even somehow lucked into owning the promotional vinyl of it that was used by radio stations.

I'm actually not as much of a fan of the 70's and early 80's stuff as I am their later stuff! (But all that stuff is a lot better than a lot of bands best stuff)

And now I'm going to be banned off of Pinside for posting controversial content. Nice getting to know y'all

#4071 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

I am honestly happy about it. In fact, in my post history, you will actually see me say that I hope Far Cry makes it in a pin in older threads about the rumor.
Roll The Bones is, unironically, my favorite Rush album if I look at them as a complete entity. (It was also my first, and it came out when I was a freshman in HS, so it was basically the album that I played most on my discman throughout my formative years.)
In terms of pre-90's Rush song that's my favorite? I'm also not kidding when I say it's The Big Money. I even somehow lucked into owning the promotional vinyl of it that was used by radio stations.
I'm actually not as much of a fan of the 70's and early 80's stuff as I am their later stuff! (But all that stuff is a lot better than a lot of bands best stuff)
And now I'm going to be banned off of Pinside for posting controversial content. Nice getting to know y'all

Why would anybody downvote an opinion? Oh yeah...it's Pinside.

#4072 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

This is definitely interesting. I usually get into a group that's been around a whiles and go BACKWARD in their catalogue. Got into RUSH before Presto, then went back. Roll the Bones has good tunes (I listen to the whole album yesterday) but oh man, that rap. "Kick some gluteus max" is so hilarious and cringeworthy.

#4073 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

This is definitely interesting. I usually get into a group that's been around a whiles and go BACKWARD in their catalogue. Got into RUSH before Presto, then went back. Roll the Bones has good tunes (I listen to the whole album yesterday) but oh man, that rap. "Kick some gluteus max" is so hilarious and cringeworthy.

High school me thought the rap was hilarious Dreamline and You Bet Your Life are my favorites off that album, though.

The rap section was always interesting to read the interviews about it. They almost went camp and satirical with it, and they almost took it seriously and got a real rapper to come in and do it, and it wound up just being neither.

I was kinda sad when Beyond The Lighted Stage just skipped over Roll The Bones. It basically said "Yeah, and that album happened, and anyway, let's move on."

#4074 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

High school me thought the rap was hilarious Dreamline and You Bet Your Life are my favorites off that album, though.
The rap section was always interesting to read the interviews about it. They almost went camp and satirical with it, and they almost took it seriously and got a real rapper to come in and do it, and it wound up just being neither.
I was kinda sad when Beyond The Lighted Stage just skipped over Roll The Bones. It basically said "Yeah, and that album happened, and anyway, let's move on."

I still like Roll the Bones - don't care what anyone says.

#4075 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

“Where’s My Thing?” Is a great song from RTB, especially to warm up with, playing drums. Probably my favorite instrumental they do, but hard to say, as I love them all. La Villa and YYZ hold a special place as well.

#4076 2 years ago

Too bad there is not a synthesizer keyboard that could be used as a bash toy. I think Neil would have appreciated that. (sorry post Moving Pictures era fans)

#4077 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I'm with you -- it's consistent with good songs across the board, and it's the album that got me into Rush in my younger days -- IIRC I got it on cassette at my 12th birthday party. It's in my top 5 Rush albums and there's almost no time I wouldn't feel like listening to it.

#4078 2 years ago
Quoted from Dobler:

This will be nice next to my Rush Pro when it comes in. Not sure when I bought this (wasn’t ‘83 for sure) but it’s one of my favorite posters.
[quoted image]

DAMN!!!!

#4079 2 years ago

Haven't been up to date lately, any word on the LE's?

#4080 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Too bad there is not a synthesizer keyboard that could be used as a bash toy. I think Neil would have appreciated that. (sorry post Moving Pictures era fans)

I think Alex would’ve appreciated that too.
He really was over them dominating by the late 80s.

#4081 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

They've been building them. International orders ship first. Then Canada. Then US. I'm guessing the ones for the US get to us before anything gets to Canada.

Many US buyers should see the game before the end of the month.

#4082 2 years ago

I hope the bridge/ border protests don’t affect the Canadian shipments, but they probably will.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4083 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

No downvote here! One of the things I love about this thread and group is that we all respect each other's opinions. It's almost TOO nice lol.
Your enthusiasm for Far Cry makes me wanna give it another shot or two. But IT STILL SHOULDA BEEN YYZ

#4084 2 years ago

This is honestly the most kumbaya release thread I've ever been a part of on PS. The positivity is contagious.
Rush fans are the fucking best!

#4085 2 years ago
Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 8.39.18 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-02-11 at 8.39.18 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-02-11 at 8.39.38 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-02-11 at 8.39.38 PM (resized).png
#4086 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

2-3 weeks........from distributor today. I live in California though so it may be sooner back east?

#4087 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Death metal has been my #1 genre for 20 years, but man, I love me some 80's pop music.

Yep, I am the same way. Testament, Death Angel, Lamb of God, etc etc. But damn if I dont have a playlist on Itunes of just 80s pop and movie songs.

#4088 2 years ago

If all goes as planned, I should have my LE tomorrow or worst case next week.

#4089 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

If all goes as planned, I should have my LE tomorrow or worst case next week.

Wow - that is the first I’ve heard of any shipping. Where you located?

#4090 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Wow - that is the first I’ve heard of any shipping. Where you located?

I live about 15 min away from Stern
-excited is an understatement

#4091 2 years ago

Was told today that my early premium order won't get here until the 3rd qtr.

#4092 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Was told today that my early premium order won't get here until the 3rd qtr.

#4093 2 years ago
#4094 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Post pics.

#4095 2 years ago

Absolutely! Fingers crossed for tomorrow

#4096 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for posting this; I was wondering when it was coming. I'd love to get the super-deluxe set because I love the Dolby Atmos mixes (they're amazing on the Beatles stuff)...but I'm not paying $300 for a bunch of vinyl records and drumsticks and other BS swag I'll never use just to get the surround sound. That's a bummer.

#4097 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

John-Floyd waiting for LE near Stern factory…
465A7E07-8634-4E4E-B3CD-ECC32FE7B2B4 (resized).jpeg465A7E07-8634-4E4E-B3CD-ECC32FE7B2B4 (resized).jpeg

#4098 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I just told my wife that I hear Elk Grove Village is a wonderful community and we should go house-hunting there.

#4099 2 years ago

Hi diddly ho neighbor

#4100 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

John-Floyd waiting for LE near Stern factory…
[quoted image]

LOL

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.