20220309_105743 (resized).jpg
01917F30-5D3C-4635-A0FE-2D5432E58144 (resized).jpeg
20220308_152414 (resized).jpg
C7E368C2-D152-4737-B5A1-6FBEFB91B63C (resized).jpeg
1D162556-741F-4F2C-8400-61D40CD21509 (resized).jpeg
DAADB7DB-5CF7-4A9B-B9F7-4AE9C50A883C (resized).jpeg
D86D0F35-6F29-4C63-A0FD-AE003E7016B9 (resized).jpeg
5B476B4A-5408-46C6-BFF6-B775FED89A42 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 89.
#3601 2 years ago

Anyone working on some nice replacement apron cards? These have to go!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3602 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

The tapes came with the 1st 10 inch reel to reel deck I bought back in '90.
Someone had traded the deck in towards a stereo at an Ovation Super-Center. I went to Ovations to buy some speaker stands that day. The store personnel was just getting ready to take the tape deck out of the box to re-sell as I walked in. I told them "leave it in the box...I'll take it".
I don't know how the previous owner obtained the tapes.

Wow the story gets better and better.
So what about the sound quality? Obviously you put these on and listen to them, right? Is there anything unique about them? Have you recorded your own cassette tape from these masters? Compared them to the released cassette? Is the master of final version of all the tracks merged or can you isolate tracks with this? I don't know much about master reels or this type of equipment, what it does specifically...just basically a audio mix that cassettes , vinyl, CD, could be made from? I suppose could be many of these masters around for different purposes or/and this may just be one version of a master and not the final? Still amazing. I'll send you a tdk if you'll make me a copy. You could probably pay for a rush pin with all the people on here that would want a copy.

#3603 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

So what about the sound quality? Obviously you put these on and listen to them, right? Is there anything unique about them? Have you recorded your own cassette tape from these masters? Compared them to the released cassette? Is the master of final version of all the tracks merged or can you isolate tracks with this? I don't know much about master reels or this type of equipment, what it does specifically...just basically a audio mix that cassettes , vinyl, CD, could be made from? I suppose could be many of these masters around for different purposes or/and this may just be one version of a master and not the final? Still amazing. I'll send you a tdk if you'll make me a copy. You could probably pay for a rush pin with all the people on here that would want a copy.

The story has a twist....
These master tapes are recorded 2 channel, 2 track. All of my tape decks are 2 channel, 4 track. Until recently, I had never heard them. I had a 4 track professional recording made from those tapes so I could hear them on my equipment. My recording sounds awesome!!!
Other than that, I know nothing else about the tapes. From what I know, these were the master tapes that the studio used to mass produce cassette tapes.

#3604 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

TomGWI you are a huge Rush fan and are getting an LE. What are your impressions after the stream? I’m still pinching myself to make sure I’m not dreaming, cause this still seems too good to be true.

It looks awesome to me.

#3605 2 years ago

Not sure if this has been posted. Found this gem on youtube. 1974 at a High School, pre-Peart. Pretty amazing and a real slice of history.

#3606 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

There’s a lot of live music collectors that have large collections of reel to reel masters. Back in the 60-70s it wasn’t that uncommon for someone to bring a portable reel to reel player and tape live shows. Of course the quality tended to be not so great as the mic quality was mediocre. The emulsion on reels do break down due to ago and storage conditions. For a proper transfer, often times the reels are ‘baked’ to help solidify the emulsio. The playback machine also needs to have the azimuth adjusted for proper alignment. The results however, on a properly done transfer can be quite stellar. Congratulations to the owner of these reels. Sounds like they had the transfer done properly.

#3607 2 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

There’s a lot of live music collectors that have large collections of reel to reel masters. Back in the 60-70s it wasn’t that uncommon for someone to bring a portable reel to reel player and tape live shows. Of course the quality tended to be not so great as the mic quality was mediocre. The emulsion on reels do break down due to ago and storage conditions. For a proper transfer, often times the reels are ‘baked’ to help solidify the emulsio. The playback machine also needs to have the azimuth adjusted for proper alignment. The results however, on a properly done transfer can be quite stellar. Congratulations to the owner of these reels. Sounds like they had the transfer done properly.

The only times tapes need to be "baked" is if they are back-coated. Ampex/Quantegy 406/407 tapes for example. Those tape suffer from SSS (sticky shred syndrome). Baking the tape will temporarily fix that issue. These tapes don't have back-coating.

#3608 2 years ago

Fascinating stuff!! What an incredible album to have been given ! That album was actually my intro into Rush back in '81 when a schoolmate loaned me his cassette. I subsequently and immediately discovered moving pictures and was hooked. Went to my only two (regretfully not more) Rush concerts I've seen of theirs, Signals in '82 and then Grace under Pressure in '84. Very impactful band and the only band I still listen to regularly to this day.

#3609 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Not sure if this has been posted. Found this gem on youtube. 1974 at a High School, pre-Peart. Pretty amazing and a real slice of history.

What a difference in the drums for Best I Can with John playing vs Neil. Talk about night and day talents.

#3610 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

This is great. And they played Best I Can....which premiered on Fly By Night, which means it didn't make the cut on the first album.

#3611 2 years ago

Our Rush caps Re almost ready to ship, just a couple more small tweaks. Pre orders will start shipping out soon.

20220129_163030 (resized).jpg20220129_163030 (resized).jpg20220129_163035 (resized).jpg20220129_163035 (resized).jpg20220129_163053 (resized).jpg20220129_163053 (resized).jpg
#3612 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Our Rush caps Re almost ready to ship, just a couple more small tweaks. Pre orders will start shipping out soon.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I like the design, but that many on the pf is kind of overkill

#3613 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Well that's why we gave our customers the option to buy as many as they like

#3614 2 years ago

So how hard is it gonna be to remove that shitty Stern protector? Take it off and throw down mylar?

#3615 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

So how hard is it gonna be to remove that shitty Stern protector? Take it off and throw down mylar?

Easy to replace, but I'm hoping the delay is related to this poorly designed protector I don't think mylar will last very long on the sharp edges of the scoop

#3616 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I’ve got Mylar on the entrances & exit of my Tron…granted it also has a Mantis inner protector. ~10 years later, it’s fine.

I wonder if the scoop is the same size as any other Borg games and if any existing Mantises will fit.

F8EC9865-3163-4DB2-A3D2-A940F1228395 (resized).jpegF8EC9865-3163-4DB2-A3D2-A940F1228395 (resized).jpeg

#3617 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I bought em all.

#3619 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’ve got Mylar on the entrances & exit of my Tron…granted it also has a Mantis inner protector. ~10 years later, it’s fine.
I wonder if the scoop is the same size as any other Borg games and if any existing Mantises will fit.
[quoted image]

Was just wondering this myself.
Cliffy bout to be swamped.

#3620 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Was just wondering this myself.
Cliffy bout to be swamped.

I'm already on the wait list

#3621 2 years ago

Whoa. That Mantis inner protector is bad af. I've never seen that. Was that a hard install it just snap it on like Cliffys?

#3622 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Whoa. That Mantis inner protector is bad af. I've never seen that. Was that a hard install it just snap it on like Cliffys?

Mantises are great on new games, if they’re available. They protect from wear & don’t cover anything. Cliffies are really more for covering wear.

They’re pretty easy to install. You just do them from under instead of over.

#3623 2 years ago

I buy Cliffy's cause I like Cliffy.

#3624 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I buy Cliffy's cause I like Cliffy.

Cliffy rules! I have Cliffy protectors and color sleeves all over my games. His carbon fiber ramp flaps on JP rule!!! When I used to go to shows, I loved shootin’ the shit with Cliffy. That being said, Mantis also makes great product.

#3625 2 years ago

As stated earlier… the hole is not beveled. It’s this weird stepped cut.

Given cliff is already at a 3-4 week backlog with normal activity… getting 500 new Rush orders won’t result in quick turnaround :/

#3627 2 years ago

Still on that Headlong Flight shit

flavor (resized).jpgflavor (resized).jpg
#3628 2 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

That is awesome. I've always wanted to do a vinyl to reel to reel comparison.

I work in audio production professionally, and reel to reel tape is the best audio format there is.

7ips is great quality, but if you can get 15 or 30 ips master tapes and players, you are at the pinnacle of audiophile heaven.

#3629 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!!!!!

#3630 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone working on some nice replacement apron cards? These have to go![quoted image]

Agree very ugly.

#3631 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Agree very ugly.

Wizard mods already has an apron cover up on their site. Also the speaker surround is nice too. High quality stuff and installation is easy as they are magnetic

#3632 2 years ago

Was able to play Rush @ Kitos in SLC. First I must admit I am a massive Rush fan. First concert I ever went to and my dad took me. Saturday mornings Rush was blasted throughout the house as I did chores. Lol

Loved the game and that's with not being able to hear music or callouts. Tons of multiballs which I hope they reduce. To me it didn't feel like a Borg game at all. The outlanes weren't brutual like I feel his designs are. Time machine in relation to the flipper symmetry kept throwing me off but in a good way.

I can't wait to play premium/le as the dead end shot was smh on the pro I think on the premium that shot will be more satisfying.

I'll say this and I'm scared to, Iron Maiden was placed close to Rush taking a step back they looked almost identical to me.

This pin definitely doesn't disappoint. Can't wait to get mine.

In a nutshell this pin doesn't suck at all and I think will be a great addition to any lineup.

PXL_20220127_043937292 (resized).jpgPXL_20220127_043937292 (resized).jpgPXL_20220127_043941886 (resized).jpgPXL_20220127_043941886 (resized).jpg

#3633 2 years ago

Thanks for the gameplay impressions! Man, I’ve got an LE coming and I can’t wait to see if last week’s production update holds true. And the more I see it, the more I’m becoming curious to see what a pro translite looks like on an LE…

#3634 2 years ago
Quoted from Craiger:

Thanks for the gameplay impressions! Man, I’ve got an LE coming and I can’t wait to see if last week’s production update holds true. And the more I see it, the more I’m becoming curious to see what a pro translite looks like on an LE…

For most putting the Pro translite on an LE would be a down grade. The LE Back glass are Mirrored. They are Beautiful. Translites cannot hold up to the Look of Mirrored Back glass!

#3635 2 years ago
Quoted from Craiger:

I’m becoming curious to see what a pro translite looks like on an LE.

Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

For most putting the Pro translite on an LE would be a down grade.

Leave the LE backglass in the game. Buy a pro translite and put it in a backlit frame on the wall.

#3636 2 years ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

Was able to play Rush @ Kitos in SLC. First I must admit I am a massive Rush fan. First concert I ever went to and my dad took me. Saturday mornings Rush was blasted throughout the house as I did chores. Lol
Loved the game and that's with not being able to hear music or callouts. Tons of multiballs which I hope they reduce. To me it didn't feel like a Borg game at all. The outlanes weren't brutual like I feel his designs are. Time machine in relation to the flipper symmetry kept throwing me off but in a good way.
I can't wait to play premium/le as the dead end shot was smh on the pro I think on the premium that shot will be more satisfying.
I'll say this and I'm scared to, IM was placed close to Rush taking a step back they looked almost identical to me.
This pin definitely doesn't disappoint. Can't wait to get mine.
In a nutshell this pin doesn't suck at all and I think will be a great addition to any lineup.
[quoted image][quoted image]

You had me until you said you had this and IM close together and "they looked almost identical".

Yeah, aside from the drops on the left, the pop bumpers, the inlane layout, the third flipper w/associated shots... are you sure you have visited an optometrist recently?

#3637 2 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

You had me until you said you had this and IM close together and "they looked almost identical".

I am guessing he meant IMDN. Not identical...but closer.

#3638 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Wizard mods already has an apron cover up on their site. Also the speaker surround is nice too. High quality stuff and installation is easy as they are magnetic

Wizard MOD Is great! Thanks for posting this! I was waiting for them to have the Rush Items available and you alerted me to this! I just placed a Nice large order with them. Stuff ussually takes 2 to 3 weeks to get here but is well worth the wait!

#3639 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

I am guessing he meant IMDN. Not identical...but closer.

Yes, in hindsight I was working away and this thought hit me too... I thought Iron Man (as it is a borg game) but then I thought Maiden IS closer

Ah, the power of acronyms to make simple communication hard. If you aren't sure people will get what you mean, type the whole thing out. A reminder for us all (moreso than this specific post ).

#3640 2 years ago

Lol fixed to Iron Maiden sorry for the massive confusion.

I've heard from many others that have payed both that the layouts and shots are very similar. I'm a big Rush fan and not Iron Maiden but if one likes the layout of Iron Maiden then Rush layout should be a hit.

In a way I'm very glad it doesn't play like a typical Borg game.

#3641 2 years ago

I was able to get a question asked on the Marcos live stream the other day with John Borg (Well, sort of).
I wanted to know if John could share any specifics about the topper for the game.
I was mostly disappointed with the show host…it seemed like he was real anxious to prevent John from giving any info. “I don’t think y’all are going to learn anything…people want to know IF there’s going to be a topper for this game.”
After John emphatically confirmed that there WOULD be a topper produced, the host jumped in and said “Okay! There you go! That’s all you’re gonna get.” (Was there ever ANY concern or question about IF a topper would be made??) *sigh*

John didn’t give many clues but indicated that he had a hand in the design. He said it has a moving component(s) and is interactive with game play. He likened it to the Munsters topper: “This one’s crazy. This one is really really cool. People with 7 foot ceilings: I feel sorry for you!”

The question/answer is 1 hour 42 minutes into the live stream here:
https://www.facebook.com/marcospec/videos/1102121193942357/

#3642 2 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

Sorry to hear about your uncle, but what a terrific nephew you are! I'm sure he'll like that a lot. BTW, does uncle happen to have a country place that no one knows about?

Wow, I appreciate all of the positive responses, guys. Thank you. I really appreciate it, sincerely.

I'm going to show him this thread when I see him next and show him all of the support from the pinside and Rush community. It will mean a lot to him. He just got a smartphone like a month ago, so he really has no idea how connected some communities are.

Thanks again, everyone. It means a lot. He has a long road ahead, but he is still with us. He's a really good person and he deserves it. I will keep this thread updated, for sure. I'll take a picture when we get it set up over there and we'll say hi.

#3643 2 years ago

I also played Rush yesterday at CP Pinball and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was fast, smooth and unforgiving lol. It took me a few games to really get shots down, but once I did it felt really smooth and satisfying.

At first, I did horrible. After some games, I still did terrible, then I started getting games at 30+ million. One game I got 130mil and couldn't tell you how I did it. Then was back to just doing ok.

It was the Pro, so the Prem/LE could be different, also the code isn't finished, but I honestly was really happy with it. I went on and played other games, and kept coming back to this.

It was really addicting hitting shots from that right flipper, hitting that spinner, and nailing that time machine and watching everything light up. The multiballs were fun af. It was hard to hear the music, so that's just the gameplay that was really enjoyable. It's definitely fast and it's not easy.

This was just my experience and my opinion, of course, and I wasn't disappointed. I can't wait for my LE and it's a damn good music pin.

#3644 2 years ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

I was mostly disappointed with the show host…it seemed like he was real anxious to prevent John from giving any info. “I don’t think y’all are going to learn anything…people want to know IF there’s going to be a topper for this game.”
After John emphatically confirmed that there WOULD be a topper produced, the host jumped in and said “Okay! There you go! That’s all you’re gonna get.” (Was there ever ANY concern or question about IF a topper would be made??) *sigh*
John didn’t give many clues but indicated that he had a hand in the design. He said it has a moving component(s) and is interactive with game play. He likened it to the Munsters topper: “This one’s crazy. This one is really really cool. People with 7 foot ceilings: I feel sorry for you!”

As someone who has done these PR-approved prerelease interviews in gaming (not in pinball but rather video games) I can interpret what happened in his head. The host in this sense is actually tasked with making sure that everything that is said is PR approved. As such, the host does have off the record NDA information, because the host needs to make sure that the talent doesn't accidentally talk about anything PR doesn't want talked about yet - so he needs to know what not to talk about.

(Larger companies will actually have a PR representative on the line to interject and deflect questions that the host may ask, and that way the PR person is the bad guy and not the host or the interviewee.)

The designers and developers of anything like this are, by nature, very excited and passionate about what they are doing, and WANT to talk all about things, which is at odds with the PR department. If I can use a video game analogy, it would be like Peter Molyneux. I've had the pleasure of interviewing him about a decade back (the Fable days.) The man is EXTREMELY passionate about what he does, and he talked about his stuff VERY early and before anything was finalized. Because PR didn't wrangle him in, he talked about things like "you can plant a tree as a kid and it will be there as an adult" and that feature wound up being cut from the final release years after he said that in an interview. This then started having some people get lawyers involved because, since it was PR, it was deemed "false advertising." So, that's why PR departments are VERY skittish about forward-looking statements regarding things that aren't finalized yet.

Bringing it back to this case, my educated guess on what happens is this:
1. The host was told that they are allowed to say that there is a topper, but are not allowed to divulge any details
2. John really, really, really, REALLY loves this topper and is desperate to talk about it
3. The host wanted to get confirmation on stream that there is a topper (something that is PR approved) while also repeatedly reminding John that he should not divulge any details (something that is NOT PR approved) - the "I'm pretty sure you won't hear much here" wasn't actually the host talking to the audience, it was the host telling John in a non-so-subtle way to be very tight lipped.

If details were divulged that were not PR approved, that would limit Marco's from having prerelease access like this in the future, so it is in their best interest to follow all embargoes and other PR constraints. After everything's out and done, there is usually no more PR constraints on interviews.

This interview was legally an "advertisement" - and if John revealed a design detail that wound up changing before the topper came out, theoretically you could sue Stern for false advertising.

#3645 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

As someone who has done these PR-approved prerelease interviews in gaming (not in pinball but rather video games) I can interpret what happened in his head. The host in this sense is actually tasked with making sure that everything that is said is PR approved. As such, the host does have off the record NDA information, because the host needs to make sure that the talent doesn't accidentally talk about anything PR doesn't want talked about yet - so he needs to know what not to talk about.
(Larger companies will actually have a PR representative on the line to interject and deflect questions that the host may ask, and that way the PR person is the bad guy and not the host or the interviewee.)
The designers and developers of anything like this are, by nature, very excited and passionate about what they are doing, and WANT to talk all about things, which is at odds with the PR department. If I can use a video game analogy, it would be like Peter Molyneux. I've had the pleasure of interviewing him about a decade back (the Fable days.) The man is EXTREMELY passionate about what he does, and he talked about his stuff VERY early and before anything was finalized. Because PR didn't wrangle him in, he talked about things like "you can plant a tree as a kid and it will be there as an adult" and that feature wound up being cut from the final release years after he said that in an interview. This then started having some people get lawyers involved because, since it was PR, it was deemed "false advertising." So, that's why PR departments are VERY skittish about forward-looking statements regarding things that aren't finalized yet.
Bringing it back to this case, my educated guess on what happens is this:
1. The host was told that they are allowed to say that there is a topper, but are not allowed to divulge any details
2. John really, really, really, REALLY loves this topper and is desperate to talk about it
3. The host wanted to get confirmation on stream that there is a topper (something that is PR approved) while also repeatedly reminding John that he should not divulge any details (something that is NOT PR approved) - the "I'm pretty sure you won't hear much here" wasn't actually the host talking to the audience, it was the host telling John in a non-so-subtle way to be very tight lipped.
If details were divulged that were not PR approved, that would limit Marco's from having prerelease access like this in the future, so it is in their best interest to follow all embargoes and other PR constraints. After everything's out and done, there is usually no more PR constraints on interviews.
This interview was legally an "advertisement" - and if John revealed a design detail that wound up changing before the topper came out, theoretically you could sue Stern for false advertising.

That’s a possibility. But, I disagree to a certain extent.
I’ve worked in radio for decades and conduct interviews like this all the time. True, we’re often given guidelines of what is/isn’t off limits. In this case, they had established 90 minutes worth of report. Once John said “well, the game is out now so I can say…” that was the opportunity to probe for information because he acknowledged knowing his limitations.
The host’s job is to ask questions. Fear of getting “cut off” from further access is what prevents a host from asking relevant questions—the ones your audience cares about most. That fear, in my opinion, was coming out in the prefaced “I’m pretty sure we won’t hear much” statement before the question was asked.
Knowing their favorite Rush songs is kinda interesting but not particularly useful to the audience.

Doing this professionally, I should’ve probably cut the guy a break and remember he’s not a journalist. The broadcaster in me saw the door open wide for the hosts to run with it.

#3646 2 years ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

That’s a possibility. But, I disagree to a certain extent.
I’ve worked in radio for decades and conduct interviews like this all the time. True, we’re often given guidelines of what is/isn’t off limits. In this case, they had established 90 minutes worth of report. Once John said “well, the game is out now so I can say…” that was the opportunity to probe for information because he acknowledged knowing his limitations.
The host’s job is to ask questions. Fear of getting “cut off” from further access is what prevents a host from asking relevant questions—the ones your audience cares about most. That fear, in my opinion, was coming out in the prefaced “I’m pretty sure we won’t hear much” statement before the question was asked.
Knowing their favorite Rush songs is kinda interesting but not particularly useful to the audience.
Doing this professionally, I should’ve probably cut the guy a break and remember he’s not a journalist. The broadcaster in me saw the door open wide for the hosts to run with it.

The game is out, the topper isn't...So I'm sure there's different guidelines.

I'm an amateur compared to someone with your experience - if I was in this position, I would have just ignored the topper question if it was a grey PR area.

#3647 2 years ago

It’s all good. Like I said, my day job instincts kick in while being an audience member.
Still relevant is the info he did share.

#3648 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

At first, I did horrible. After some games, I still did terrible, then I started getting games at 30+ million. One game I got 130mil and couldn't tell you how I did it. Then was back to just doing ok.

This is literally most machines for me. I do ok after playing for a while and then I will get some crazy high score once, never to get it again and not sure exactly how I got it.

#3649 2 years ago
Quoted from mc8045:

It's a problem with the flaps inside the scoop so not sure that will help. ...

I wonder if this will require a mantis type protector in addition to the cliffy style. (like what I did on my MET and RFM)

#3650 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I wonder if this will require a mantis type protector in addition to the cliffy style. (like what I did on my MET and RFM)

Unfortunately the way the playfield is CNC'd you will want topside protection no matter what. The lip is like a two step shelf. There basically is a second corner that needs covering. So mantis-style alone is not desirable.. I don't think the cliffy-design is a dead-end here, it's just something about the stern one that is unusual. Even just having the tabs go under the wood would improve things. But the scoop mech probably prevents that, or requires more disassembly.

Mantis style may make the shot significantly harder due to the narrow dimension.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,433 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-pin-all-the-world-is-indeed-a-stage-and-we-are-merely-players/page/73?hl=geddy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.